- Drop in U.S. consumer spending clouds Fed rate hike outlook Reuters - UK Focus - 19 hours ago
U.S. consumer spending fell in August for the first time in seven months while inflation showed signs of accelerating, mixed signals that could keep the Federal Reserve cautious about raising interest rates. The Commerce Department said on Friday that consumer spending, which accounts for more than two-thirds of U.S. economic …
- Have you forgotten how good these 3 high yields really are? Fool.co.uk - 23 hours ago
Harvey Jones says that investors are really spoilt for choice with great income stocks like these on sale at undemanding valuations.
- US sharply upgrades 2nd quarter growth to 1.4% AFP - Thu, Sep 29, 2016 14:59 BST
- Director/PDMR Shareholding Business Wire - Thu, Sep 29, 2016 14:14 BST
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- RSA Insurance Group plc Transactions in shares by Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility (“PDMRs”) 29 September 2016 On 29 September 2016, RSA Insurance Group plc (the “Company”) ...
- 3 dividend champions in the making Fool.co.uk - Thu, Sep 29, 2016 13:11 BST
These three companies could deliver dream dividends, says G A Chester.
- 2 growing FTSE 100 firms to consider now Fool.co.uk - Wed, Sep 28, 2016 12:22 BST
Growth can be a compelling component of value as with these two FTSE 100 (INDEXFTSE: UKX) stalwarts.
- Holding(s) in Company Business Wire - Tue, Sep 27, 2016 17:10 BST
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- TR-1: NOTIFICATION OF MAJOR INTEREST IN SHARESi 1. Identity of the issuer or the underlying issuer of existing shares to which voting rights are attached: ii St. James's ...
- Safe as houses? Not in this fast, volatile market Telegraph - Sat, Sep 24, 2016 16:05 BST
Safe as houses? Not in this fast, volatile market
- BizWireTV Video News: Innovative Security Tech with Live Face ID and Hot Product Launches You Need to Know About Business Wire - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 13:08 BST
- Are these the best dividend stocks in the FTSE 100? Fool.co.uk - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 07:00 BST
Edward Sheldon looks at two of the highest yielding dividend stocks in the FTSE 100 (INDEXFTSE: UKX). Are these yields sustainable?
- Where are the youngest first-time buyers in the UK? Telegraph - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 00:01 BST
Where are the youngest first-time buyers in the UK?
- Are these the best bargains on the FTSE 100? Fool.co.uk - Thu, Sep 22, 2016 15:45 BST
Royston Wild looks at two FTSE 100 (INDEXFTSE: UKX) fizzers trading far too cheaply!
- May Ditches Cameron's Line-Up Of Top Business Advisers Sky News - Thu, Sep 22, 2016 14:33 BST
- Do today’s big fallers provide unmissable bargains? Fool.co.uk - Thu, Sep 22, 2016 12:44 BST
These falling share prices could be great news for investors looking to get in on the cheap.
- Low interest rates getting you down? These three dividend champions can help Fool.co.uk - Thu, Sep 22, 2016 11:31 BST
These three dividend stocks are a great alternative to savings.
- Lloyd's of London readying EU move plans Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Sep 22, 2016 11:25 BST
- Strong demand for $904 mln IPO of India's ICICI Pru Life Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Sep 21, 2016 13:48 BST
India's ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co Ltd saw strong demand on Wednesday for its up to $904 million initial public offering, the nation's biggest for six years, with investors putting in orders for more than 10 times the number of shares on offer. The IPO, the first by an Indian insurer, received bids for about 1.38 …
- Three main contenders in bidding for Unicredit's Pioneer - sources Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Sep 21, 2016 06:30 BST
Three bidders have emerged as the main contenders to buy UniCredit (EUREX: DE000A163206.EX - news) 's fund management arm Pioneer (Other OTC: PNCOF - news) , in a deal which could net 3 billion euros ($3.4 billion) for Italy's largest bank, sources familiar with the matter said on Tuesday. Italian insurer Assicurazioni …
- Brazil's Itaú agrees to sell group life insurance unit to Prudential Reuters - UK Focus - Mon, Sep 19, 2016 13:03 BST
Brazilian lender Itaú Unibanco SA agreed to sell its group life insurance operations to Prudential do Brasil Seguros de Vida SA, the bank said in a securities filing on Monday, without disclosing a price ...
- Are these stocks the perfect ISA investments? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Sep 19, 2016 07:00 BST
Edward Sheldon looks at two high quality UK companies that could make excellent picks for your ISA.
- First-time buyers hit with steep price rises due to stamp duty surge Telegraph - Mon, Sep 19, 2016 00:01 BST
First-time buyers hit with steep price rises due to stamp duty surge
- First-time buyers hit with steep price rises after stamp duty surge Telegraph - Mon, Sep 19, 2016 00:01 BST
First-time buyers hit with steep price rises after stamp duty surge
- 'I'm 21, earn £16k and have just inherited £40k - should I invest in peer-to-peer?' Telegraph - Sat, Sep 17, 2016 07:06 BST
'I'm 21, earn £16k and have just inherited £40k - should I invest in peer-to-peer?'
- Lifelong mortgage rates under 4pc offer way to beat inheritance tax Telegraph - Sat, Sep 17, 2016 07:01 BST
Lifelong mortgage rates under 4pc offer way to beat inheritance tax
- Executives applaud Argentina reforms but mostly wait to invest Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Sep 16, 2016 15:14 BST
Executives applauded the opening of Argentina's economy at a major business forum in Buenos Aires this week but many said they are looking for improved infrastructure, more flexible labor laws and other reforms before committing investments. President Mauricio Macri's government ended a decade-long debt dispute, curbed …