- Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Announces Year End 2014 Results Business Wire - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 22:45 GMT
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. announces the financial results for the year ended December 31, 2014. For the year ended 2014, the Company reported a net loss of $6.3 million or $ per diluted common share, as compared to a net loss of $8.2 million or $ per diluted common share for the year ended 2013.
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Declares First Quarter 2015 Dividend Business Wire - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 20:30 GMT
The Board of Trustees of PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust declared a cash dividend of $0.61 per common share of beneficial interest for the first quarter of 2015. Thi
- Arizona Housing Finance Authority Announces “Home Plus” Mortgage Loan Program to Creditworthy Renters Business Wire - Mon, Mar 23, 2015 23:47 GMT
The Arizona Housing Finance Authority , acting on behalf of the Arizona Department of Housing, announced that it has launched Home Plus, a new loan program to Maricopa Count
- Turned Down for a Mortgage? How to Increase Your Chances Next Time Around Business Wire - Mon, Mar 23, 2015 15:45 GMT
More prospective homebuyers are eager to enter the market as the economy improves. Yet in this post-recession world, many borrowers are finding it difficult to navigate stricter le
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Assigns Preliminary Ratings to STACR 2015-HQ1 Business Wire - Mon, Mar 23, 2015 13:41 GMT
Kroll Bond Rating Agency assigns preliminary ratings to 11 classes of notes from Freddie Mac Structured Agency Credit Risk 2015-HQ1, a securitization providing credi
- Ahead of the Bell: US home sales Associated Press - Mon, Mar 23, 2015 11:05 GMT
The National Association of Realtors reports on February sales of existing homes Monday at 10 a.m. Eastern. SALES REBOUND: Economists believe that sales rose 2.1 percent to a seasonally adjusted annual ...
- Help to Buy equity loan borrowers face rate traps Telegraph - Fri, Mar 20, 2015 19:20 GMT
Many borrowers could be stuck on a high rate or with little equity
- Advantage Systems Honored on 2015 HW TECH100™Listing Business Wire - Fri, Mar 20, 2015 14:05 GMT
Advantage Systems, a provider of accounting and financial management tools for the mortgage industry, announces it has been included in the 2015 HW TECH100™ listing, which recognizes the 100 most innovative technology companies serving the U.S.
- Research and Markets: US Alternative Lending Market Report 2015: Peer-to-Peer (P2P) and Online Platform-based Business (OPB) Lending Business Wire - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 20:16 GMT
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "US Alternative Lending Market Report: Peer-to-Peer
- Buy-to-let: bank offers 113pc mortgages on repossessed flats in Spain Telegraph - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 15:43 GMT
Banco Popular is offering zero-deposit mortgages on Spanish holiday homes in a desperate bid to shift unwanted properties
- 'I'm 63 and looking to buy a house will any bank give me a mortgage?' Telegraph - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 14:39 GMT
Ask an expert: An older borrower looking to buy a new house asks our expert if there are any financial institutions that will provide him with a mortgage
- CIM Mortgage Trust Announces Origination of $68 Million Loan for Miami Portfolio Business Wire - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 12:00 GMT
CIM Mortgage Trust , a direct lender that originates commercial real estate loans for projects in urban communities throughout the U.S., announced today that it has originated and placed a $68 million loan to fund the acquisition and repositioning of four properties located in Miami, Florida.
- Mortgage Refinance Share Rose Further in February, According to Ellie Mae Origination Insight Report Business Wire - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 20:15 GMT
Mortgage refinancing as a share of overall loan volume jumped 8 percent in February to comprise 59 percent of lenders’ loan volume, according to the latest Origination Insight Report released by Ellie Mae® , a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry …
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Assigns Preliminary Ratings to WinWater Mortgage Loan Trust 2015-3 (WIN 2015-3) Business Wire - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 15:36 GMT
Kroll Bond Rating Agency assigns preliminary ratings to twenty-nine classes of mortgage pass-through certificates from WinWater Mortgage Loan Trust 2015-3 , a pr
- Prudential Mortgage Capital Company provides £32.4 loan to refinance Fizzy Living multifamily portfolio Business Wire - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 14:00 GMT
Prudential Mortgage Capital Company provided a £32.4 million loan to refinance Fizzy Living’s UK Private Rented Sector portfolio. Prudential Mortgage Capital Company is the commercial mortgage lending business of Prudential Financial, Inc.
- NelsonHall Launches NEAT Vendor Evaluation and Assessment Tool for Mortgage & Loan BPO Services Business Wire - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 12:13 GMT
BOSTON & LONDON & PARIS--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- NelsonHall, the leading global BPO and IT outsourcing analyst firm, has today launched a new tool to assist strategic sourcing managers in assessing vendor capability ...
- iEmergent Announces 2015-2019 U.S. Mortgage Volume Forecast Update Business Wire - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 10:00 GMT
iEmergent, a Des Moines, Iowa-based forecasting and advisory services firm for the financial services, mortgage and real estate industries, issued its most recent 2015 - 2019 U.S. Total Mortgage Volume Forecast today.
- AVANA Capital Taps Matt Hunt as Chief Credit Officer Business Wire - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 21:21 GMT
AVANA Capital has added a key new member to its team.
- UK mortgage advances dropped sharply in January Sharecast - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 11:10 GMT
Mortgage advances were lower across all category types at the start of the year with the exception of buy-to-let loans, new data from the Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) revealed.
- Nevada bill aims to curb payday loan abuses, warn borrowers Associated Press - Mon, Mar 16, 2015 19:41 GMT
Nevada lawmakers considered a bill Monday that aims to curb predatory short-term lending by better disclosing the rates and risks of payday loans. Republican Sen. Michael Roberson is sponsoring SB242, ...
- Cheaper euros trump dollars for leveraged loan borrowers Reuters - Mon, Mar 16, 2015 16:36 GMT
Leveraged loan borrowers are increasingly opting to raise euros in preference to dollars taking advantage of the tighter terms on offer in Europe’s loan market and investor appetite to lend. The European loan market has traditionally lagged behind its US counterpart, which fulfilled the needs of US borrowers and lured …
- FICS Named to HousingWire’s HW TECH100™ List for Second Consecutive Year Business Wire - Mon, Mar 16, 2015 14:00 GMT
Financial Industry Computer Systems, Inc. , a provider of loan origination software, residential servicing software and commercial servicing software for the mortgage industry, was recently announced as an honoree for HousingWire’s second annual HW TECH100™ list for 2015.
- Statebridge Company Selects ISGN’s Tempo™ Default Servicing Platform To Drive Efficiencies, Improve Client Service Business Wire - Mon, Mar 16, 2015 13:00 GMT
ISGN CorporationTM , a leading provider of end-to-end technology solutions and services to the U.S. mortgage industry, today announced that Denver, Colo.-based Statebridge
- The secret database blacklisting borrowers Telegraph - Sun, Mar 15, 2015 08:22 GMT
Around 640,000 people are flagged on a little-known fraud database, making it hard to secure a mortgage or loan
- Fitch: US Auto Loan Quality Weakens, Particularly for Subprime Business Wire - Fri, Mar 13, 2015 19:06 GMT
US auto lenders are likely to see loan asset quality weaken in 2015, with annualized net losses moving closer to their historical averages, says Fitch Ratings. While prime auto loans continue to perform well, subprime auto loan ABS ANLs are deteriorating at a quicker pace, recently crossing 8% before dropping to 7.26% as …
- Average US rate on 30-year mortgage rises to 3.86 percent Associated Press - Thu, Mar 12, 2015 14:49 GMT
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Assigns Preliminary Ratings to Agate Bay Mortgage Trust 2015-2 (ABMT 2015-2) Business Wire - Wed, Mar 11, 2015 22:14 GMT
Kroll Bond Rating Agency assigns preliminary ratings to twenty-eight classes of mortgage pass-through certificates from Agate Bay Mortgage Trust 2015-2 , a prim
- Tips on scoring the best rate on a home loan Associated Press - Wed, Mar 11, 2015 19:35 GMT
Mortgage interest rates have hovered near historic lows in recent years, but change may be on the horizon. The Federal Reserve is considering increasing the short-term interest rate it controls as early ...
- Capsilon Named a HW TECH100™ Winner for the Second Consecutive Year Business Wire - Tue, Mar 10, 2015 13:00 GMT
Capsilon, a provider of cloud-based document and data management solutions for mortgage lenders and investors, has been named to the HousingWire 2015 HW TECH100™, HousingWire’s annual list of the 100 most innovative technology companies serving the U.S.
- QuestSoft Named Recipient of HousingWire’s HW TECH100™ for Second Consecutive Year Business Wire - Tue, Mar 10, 2015 13:00 GMT
QuestSoft, a provider of automated mortgage compliance software, was named a recipient of HousingWire’s TECH100™ for the second consecutive year. The HW TECH100 signifies the housing market’s most innovative technology and features industry-leading companies that deliver unique solutions to the U.S.
- Stonegate Mortgage Appoints R. Douglas Gilmore as Chief Information Officer Business Wire - Mon, Mar 9, 2015 14:26 GMT
Stonegate Mortgage Corporation , a leading, publicly-traded mortgage company announced today that R. Douglas Gilmore has been appointed to the role of Chief Information Officer, to lead IT and technology efforts, including the development of Stonegate Connect.
- Altisource Businesses Recognized By HousingWire as Top Real Estate Technology and Innovation Providers Business Wire - Mon, Mar 9, 2015 13:01 GMT
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. , a leading provider of mortgage, financial and technology services for the real estate industry, today announced that three of its businesses–Equator®, Hubzu® and Mortgage Builder® were recognized on HousingWire’s annual HW TECH100™ list of the 100 most innovative technology businesses …
- Call time on lenders that exploit mortgage rules Telegraph - Mon, Mar 9, 2015 11:04 GMT
The City regulator must end the unfair lending practices being inflicted on existing borrowers
- Challenger bank Secure Trust makes business lending push Telegraph - Sun, Mar 8, 2015 21:10 GMT
Launch of bank's asset finance division adds to growing use of secured SME loans
- Lending to small businesses rises sharply as confidence improves Telegraph - Sun, Mar 8, 2015 21:07 GMT
Lending to small firms has risen considerably in the past 12 months, with 60pc of loan applications approved in the past three months compared with 45pc a year ago