- U..S consumer bureau to test electronic mortgage closings Reuters - 6 hours ago
Borrowers seeking to buy a new home say they often do not have time to read final mortgage documents and sometimes find mistakes in their paperwork, the U.S. consumer watchdog said in a report on Wednesday. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said it plans to help alleviate this confusion by testing electronic mortgage …
- Cardinal Announces First Quarter Earnings; Successful Integration of United Financial Banking Companies Business Wire - 10 hours ago
Cardinal Financial Corporation today announced quarterly earnings of $4.3 million, or $0.13 per diluted share, for the period ended March 31, 2014. This compares to earnings of $7.2 million, or $0.23 per diluted share, for the first quarter of last year.
- Centerline Capital Group Introduces New Multifamily Bridge Loan Program Thomson Reuters ONE - 11 hours ago
- One of many new products to be launched under Hunt Companies ownership- New York, NY - April 23, 2014- Centerline Capital Group, a provider of real estate mortgage services for affordable and conventional ...
- U.S. mortgage applications fell last week: MBA Reuters - 15 hours ago
- Numericable's bond increase hits loan market Reuters - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 16:41 BST
French cable company Numericable's decision to halve the size of a planned loan backing its acquisition of French telecom SFR to 2.8 billion euros (2.30 billion pounds) and boost its bonds to 8.4 billion euros is a blow for the leveraged loan market. Numericable slashed the size of a covenant-lite term loan from a planned …
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Publishes Final Methodology for Assessing Non-QM Risk in U.S. RMBS Business Wire - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 15:34 BST
Kroll Bond Rating Agency announces the release of its methodology for assessing non-Qualified Mortgage risk in U.S. residential mortgage-backed securities . The report, Assessing Non-QM Risk in U.S.
- Horizon Bancorp Announces First Quarter 2014 Earnings Business Wire - Mon, Apr 21, 2014 15:47 BST
Horizon Bancorp today announced its unaudited financial results for the three-month period ended March 31, 2014.
- California Republic Bancorp Announces First Quarter 2014 Results Business Wire - Mon, Apr 21, 2014 14:30 BST
California Republic Bancorp , a bank holding company for California Republic Bank , announced record net income for the three months ended
- Fitch: U.S. RMBS Prepays Nearing Post-Crisis Low Business Wire - Mon, Apr 21, 2014 14:09 BST
Prepayment rates among U.S. RMBS loans have declined to the lowest levels of the post-crisis era, according to Fitch Ratings in its latest quarterly index.
- China Commercial Credit's Pride Lending Club Completes First Two Loan Transactions Marketwired - Mon, Apr 21, 2014 12:15 BST
China Commercial Credit, Inc. , a microfinance company whose current major business is providing microcredit loans and loan guarantees to small-to-medium enterprises , farmers and individuals in Jiangsu ...
- Idaho First Bank Reports Quarterly Results Marketwired - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 21:47 BST
Today Idaho First Bank reported financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2014. The Bank reported net income of $197,000 for the first quarter, compared to net income of $106,000 in the same quarter ...
- Arizona Businesses to Get $13 Million from Small Business Finance Business Wire - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 17:00 BST
Arizona companies will soon receive over $13 million in SBA small business loans, based on financing approved in the first quarter 2014 by Small Business Finance.
- Stonegate Mortgage Corporation to Report First-Quarter 2014 Results Business Wire - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 14:00 BST
Stonegate Mortgage Corporation will issue a press release to report its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014 before the market opens on Thursday, May 15, 2014.
- Sainsbury’s too inflexible over car loan Telegraph - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 10:17 BST
David Whitmore applied for a loan from Sainsbury's Bank after seeing its headline rate, but was unexpectedly turned down. Our consumer expert finds out why
- TMC Financing Sponsors ‘Many Faces. One Dream.’ Conference in Oakland, April 21st- 22nd Business Wire - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 21:48 BST
TMC Financing, San Francisco Bay Area’s leading Certified Development Company and provider of SBA 504 loans, announced their sponsorship of ‘Many Faces. One Dream.’ conference, in Oakland on April 21st and 22nd at the Oakland Marriott City Center.
- Mortgage lending increase highest in a decade Telegraph - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 15:51 BST
Lending rises by almost 40 per cent year-on-year to £46 billon in continuing evidence the housing market is growing
- Orange County Small Businesses Get $14 Million in Funding from CDC Small Business Finance Business Wire - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 18:43 BST
A dozen Orange County companies in first quarter 2014 received over $14 million in SBA small business loans from CDC Small Business Finance to purchase commercial and industrial bu
- Embrace Home Loans Launches Affinity Mortgage Solution for Community Banks and Credit Unions Business Wire - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 15:22 BST
Embrace Home Loans, a prominent leader in the mortgage industry and a direct lender for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, approved by FHA and VA, and an issuer for Ginnie Mae, today laun
- Fay Servicing Selects Nancy Barthel as Senior Vice President of Operational Risk Business Wire - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 14:00 BST
Fay Servicing, a special servicer that manages residential mortgages, announced the addition of Nancy Barthel to its executive team as the company’s senior vice president of operat
- Bank of America reports $276 mn loss on huge legal costs AFP - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 13:26 BST
- U.S. watchdog warns about big banks' use of government-affiliated loans Reuters - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 05:04 BST
A U.S. government watchdog on Wednesday warned that big banks have dramatically boosted their borrowing from a federal housing finance program, a move that could pose risks to the government-sponsored system if a big borrower defaulted. The Federal Housing Finance Agency's (FHFA) inspector general also noted that some …
- Essent Guaranty Announces Document Integration with Black Knight Financial Services’ Empower Loan Origination System Business Wire - Tue, Apr 15, 2014 14:00 BST
Essent Guaranty, Inc., a nationwide provider of mortgage insurance , announced today that it is now offering lenders access to Essent MI for non-delegated loans through an inte
- Mortgage Returns Releases Q4 TRUE CRM Statistics Business Wire - Mon, Apr 14, 2014 14:00 BST
Mortgage Returns, a provider of TRUE CRM technology and automated marketing solutions for the mortgage industry, has announced results of a Q4 report detailing their users’ success
- Wells Fargo profit beats estimates, helped by one-time gains Reuters - Fri, Apr 11, 2014 20:18 BST
The bank, the most profitable in the United States in 2013, has been hurt in recent quarters by declining demand for mortgage refinancing, as lending rates have risen. Income from mortgage banking fell by 46 percent to $1.5 billion from the same quarter last year. Wells Fargo's new home loans fell by two-thirds to $36 …
- Wells Fargo profit beats estimates, sets aside less for bad loans Reuters - Fri, Apr 11, 2014 14:39 BST
For the week ending April 4, applications for refinancing fell to their lowest share of total mortgage applications since July 2009, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association. Wells Fargo had $27 billion of mortgage applications in the pipeline at the end of the quarter, up from $25 billion at the end of the fourth …
- defi SOLUTIONS CEO and Founder, Stephanie Alsbrooks, Honored as DBJ 40 Under 40 Business Wire - Fri, Apr 11, 2014 14:00 BST
- £40,000 salary needed for first mortgage as property bubble grows Telegraph - Thu, Apr 10, 2014 23:44 BST
Typical entrant in housing market took out mortgage loan of £119,000 in February, out of reach to those earning national average salary of £26,500
- Buy-to-let landlords rush for protection against interest rate rises Telegraph - Thu, Apr 10, 2014 16:19 BST
Remortgaging accounts for almost two-thirds of all buy-to-let business as landlords lock in low interest rates
- Keep Your Home California Sees Huge Strides in Principal Reduction Program Business Wire - Wed, Apr 9, 2014 15:56 BST
California’s free mortgage-assistance program reported a dramatic increase of homeowners approved last year for its principal reduction program, an effort that helps homeowners red
- Mortgage applications fell last week as refinance down: MBA Reuters - Wed, Apr 9, 2014 12:02 BST
- Fitch Downgrades Four Classes of JPMorgan 2006-FL2; Revises Outlooks Business Wire - Tue, Apr 8, 2014 21:34 BST
Fitch Ratings has downgraded four classes of J.P. Morgan Chase Commercial Mortgage Securities Corp., series 2006-FL2 and revised the Rating Outlooks on seven classes to Negative from Stable.
- LendSmart Expands National Footprint with New Lending Centers in the Southwest Business Wire - Tue, Apr 8, 2014 20:21 BST
LendSmart Mortgage, a full-service retail mortgage origination firm, has opened a new lending center in Scottsdale, Arizona with additional reach in California, Colorado and Texas.
- Lenders One® Announces Record Volume Business Wire - Tue, Apr 8, 2014 16:14 BST
Members of Lenders One Mortgage Cooperative, a national alliance of community mortgage bankers, correspondent lenders and suppliers of mortgage products and services, collectively originated $224 billion in loan volume for 2013.
- Centerline Capital Group Launches Fast Track Cooperative ERL Program Thomson Reuters ONE - Fri, Apr 4, 2014 14:40 BST
- New Freddie Mac facility targets New York City - New York, NY - April 4, 2013- Centerline Capital Group, a provider of real estate mortgage services for affordable and conventional multifamily housing, ...
- Insight - After hard winter, U.S. housing industry sees signs of pickup Reuters - Fri, Apr 4, 2014 06:06 BST
But after the snowiest winter on record for the U.S. Midwestern city, prospective home buyers were champing at the bit: 45 people came to an open house late last month, according to mortgage executive Greg Block. "The realtor was dumbfounded," said Block, vice president of lending at Austin, Texas-based Open Mortgages, …