- Hargreaves criticised for charging Isa 'death fees' Telegraph - 15 hours ago
Campaigners have criticised Britain's biggest broker for introducing a new “death” charge
- The robot is ready - so when will deep sea mining start? Reuters - 16 hours ago
NEWCASTLE England/LONDON (Reuters) - The world's first deep sea mining robot sits idle on a British factory floor, waiting to claw up high grade copper and gold from the seabed off Papua New Guinea (PNG) - when a wrangle over terms is solved. The world waits for the judgement of a United Nations agency based in Jamaica. …
- How to get a 3% cash Isa rate Moneywise - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 13:27 BST
Savvy savers who can put away their money for five years can now reap the rewards with a 3% interest rate. Both Skipton and Newcastle building societies are offering five-year fixed-rate cash Isas paying ...
- Investment Comment: Three principles to guide Isa investors for the long term City A.M. - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 00:38 BST
- The Hartford Offers Small Business Owners Access To Business Services From Newtek Business Wire - Tue, Apr 15, 2014 15:05 BST
The Hartford, a leading group benefits provider, now offers small business owners easy access to a broad array of business services from Newtek Business Services, Inc., in order to
- Savers '£170 better off' thanks to inflation fall Telegraph - Tue, Apr 15, 2014 14:21 BST
Savings rates remain dire, but lower inflation means someone with £20,000 in a top-paying deposit account has more spending power
- Skipton ups rate on two-year fixed-rate Isa Moneywise - Mon, Apr 14, 2014 11:22 BST
Skipton Building Society has upped the rate on its two-year fixed-rate Isa to 1.9% annually, from 1.85%. The minimum opening balance is £500, but deposits of up to the 2014/15 tax year personal allowance ...
- Three routes to 'Isa millionaire' Telegraph - Fri, Apr 11, 2014 19:09 BST
The new £15,000 limit will make it easier to build a £1m Isa. We outline three routes to get you there, from low-risk to racy
- Why You Mustn’t Wait A Year To Buy Your Next ISA Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 11, 2014 14:01 BST
Did you think the ISA season was over? It's only just begun, this Fool says...
- 'Saga didn't send tax certificate, now I have to pay HMRC £205' Telegraph - Wed, Apr 9, 2014 09:22 BST
One reader said Saga did not send them a tax certificate for their savings account to declare on a HMRC self-assessment form, resulting in the taxman demanding £205
- Leine & Linde Offers New Stainless Steel Model 600 Encoder for Severe Environments Marketwired - Tue, Apr 8, 2014 15:00 BST
Leine & Linde introduces a new stainless steel version of the well known ISA and IHA 600 series of absolute rotary encoders. Designed to provide motion control and feedback for machines in harsh environments, ...
- 2014/15 cash Isa early-bird deals Moneywise - Tue, Apr 8, 2014 12:30 BST
Savers looking to transfer their easy-access Isas taken out in previous years can earn 1.65% tax-free with a new account from BM Savings, launched on 7 April. The minimum investment is £20,000. The rate ...
- Isa earlybirds could gain £30,000 over latecomers Moneywise - Mon, Apr 7, 2014 17:00 BST
Investing early in an Isa could increase your payout by more than £30,000 over 14 years, according to Fidelity Personal Investing. Fidelity's data shows that if you had invested a total of £93,080 (averaging ...
- Low-risk funds for first-time Isa investors Telegraph - Mon, Apr 7, 2014 16:41 BST
If low interest rates are pushing you into a stocks and shares Isa for the first time, here are some of the safest options
- Best Asia funds for early-bird Isa investors Telegraph - Mon, Apr 7, 2014 14:59 BST
Isas are about to be more attractive with a limit of £15,000 on the way. Kyle Caldwell starts a new season of fund tips in Asia
- Fund tips: Best Asia funds for early-bird Isa investors Telegraph - Mon, Apr 7, 2014 14:59 BST
Isas are about to be more attractive with a limit of £15,000 on the way. We start a new season of fund tips in Asia
- These 11,682,000 People Should Not Invest Another Penny Fool.co.uk - Mon, Apr 7, 2014 14:12 BST
You could become an ISA millionaire in 29 years or less.
- As a new tax year begins, banks start to compete for your Isa cash Telegraph - Mon, Apr 7, 2014 13:02 BST
Nationwide and Coventry launched best-buy accounts at the start of the new tax year yesterday
- Crawford & Company: Crawford & Company Launches 2013 Online Annual Report Thomson Reuters ONE - Fri, Apr 4, 2014 19:22 BST
Press Release Crawford & Company Launches 2013 Online Annual Report Interactive online report provides easy access to financial data for investors and the public ATLANTA (April 4, 2014) ...
- Switch Isas when the teaser rate drops Moneywise - Fri, Apr 4, 2014 16:26 BST
If you transferred money into a new cash Isa at the start of the last tax year (in April 2013), chances are your rate is about to drop as your introductory 12-month bonus is about to expire. It's a ticking ...
- Nationwide launches Isa paying 2.5pc Telegraph - Fri, Apr 4, 2014 15:43 BST
Money MOT: Nationwide's new easy-access Isa offers by far the highest rate on the market, but savers will have to make regular deposits into the account
- Fidelity reveals bestsellers as ISA deadline looms Moneywise - Fri, Apr 4, 2014 12:38 BST
With less than two days remaining for you to use your Isa allowance for this tax year, investing platform Fidelity has revealed what Isa investment funds are proving popular with savers in 2014. The deadline ...
- Best last-minute ISAs for 2013/14 lovemoney.com - Fri, Apr 4, 2014 11:43 BST
- Two thirds plan to use their 2013/14 Isa allowance Moneywise - Fri, Apr 4, 2014 11:13 BST
With just two days left of the current tax year, almost two thirds (71%) of Moneywise readers claim they will be using their 2013/14 Isa allowance, according to a Moneywise.co.uk poll. Of them, nearly ...
- 3 Shares I Would Buy For My ISA Today Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 4, 2014 10:58 BST
Consider Barclays PLC (LON:BARC), Rolls-Royce Holding PLC (LON:RR) and Royal Dutch Shell plc (LON:RDSB) if you're looking to top-up your stocks and shares ISA allowance.
- 3 Bargain Stocks I’m Loading Into My ISA Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 4, 2014 09:45 BST
Barclays PLC (LON:BARC), Tesco PLC (LON:TSCO) and Aviva plc (LON:AV) all look seriously cheap.
- You’d Be Crazy To Save £15,000 In A Cash ISA Fool.co.uk - Thu, Apr 3, 2014 14:17 BST
- Eight cash Isa myths debunked Telegraph - Thu, Apr 3, 2014 13:55 BST
Confused about Isas? We answer some common myths and gives you the facts you need to know about the tax-efficient way to save
- Fitch Launches RMBS Compare to Improve Access to Surveillance Data Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Apr 3, 2014 13:44 BST
Fitch Ratings has launched the RMBS Compare, an Excel tool that provides easy access to Fitch's surveillance and index data on European RMBS. The RMBS Compare allows users to review the performance of ...
- For Safety And Yield, Put National Grid plc In Your ISA Fool.co.uk - Thu, Apr 3, 2014 12:47 BST
There's no safer, higher-yielding stock in the FTSE 100 than National Grid plc (LON:NG) for my money.
- 5 Great ISA Picks Fool.co.uk - Thu, Apr 3, 2014 12:32 BST
Here's why Aviva plc (LON: AV) and Barclays PLC (LON: BARC) should be in your new ISA.
- 2014 ISA Essentials: Fast-Growing ARM Holdings plc Fool.co.uk - Thu, Apr 3, 2014 12:16 BST
ARM Holdings plc (LON: ARM) could make you glad your ISA capital gains are tax-free.
- Coventry's new 2.75% cash Isa tops best-buy table Moneywise - Thu, Apr 3, 2014 10:49 BST
Coventry Building Society's latest cash Isa has shot straight to the top of the best buy tables, paying 2.75% AER fixed for four years. As its snappy name - Fixed Rate ISA (21) 31.05.2018 – suggests, the ...
- Isa hall of shame: Britain's worst cash accounts Telegraph - Thu, Apr 3, 2014 00:35 BST
More than 100 cash Isas pay less than 0.5pc. We name and shame the worst, which include TSB and Barclays accounts
- OnQ Operating Company Launches New Website Designed with Clients in Mind Business Wire - Wed, Apr 2, 2014 13:30 BST
OnQ Operating Company is pleased to announce the official launch of its website, www.onqoc.com. The website boasts a clean, modern design and offers quick and easy access to essential information.