Summary Globally, 1,292 upcoming petrochemicals projects are expected to start operations during the 2022 to 2026 outlook period. Of these, 1,137 represent new build projects and 155 are expansions of existing projects.
New York, Nov. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Petrochemicals New Build and Expansion Projects Analysis by Type and Commodity, Development Stage, Key Countries, Region and Forecasts, 2022-2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06365187/?utm_source=GNW
In the global petrochemicals sector, the polypropylene segment is expected to witness the highest number of projects (128) commencing operations during the 2022 to 2026 outlook period. Polyethylene and propylene segments follow with 121 and 101 projects, respectively.
- Global petrochemicals projects count by type, and development stage that are expected to start operations during 2022-2026
- Global petrochemicals projects cost by type, region, key commodities, and key countries for the period 2022-2026
- Global petrochemicals projects capacity additions by type, key commodities, and key countries for 2022-2026
- Major projects outlook of key petrochemical commodities - methanol, ethylene, polypropylene, urea, propylene, polyethylene, and ammonia - that are expected to start operations during 2022-2026
Reasons to Buy
- Understand outlook of global petrochemicals projects that are expected to start operations during 2022-2026
- Keep abreast of capacity and cost outlook of key petrochemical commodities - methanol, ethylene, polypropylene, urea, propylene, polyethylene, and ammonia
- Facilitate decision-making on the basis of strong petrochemicals projects data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the global petrochemicals projects
- Assess your competitor’s planned petrochemicals projects
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06365187/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001