- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
DGAP-News: SNP Schneider-Neureither & Partner SE / Key word(s): Preliminary Results
- Preliminary Group revenues in 2021 increases to around EUR 166 million (2020: EUR 143.8 million)
- Operating profit margin (EBIT margin) doubles to around 3% (2020: 1.3%)
- Order entry increases to around EUR 192 million (2020: EUR 184.4 million)
- Partner business and end customer software business grow strongly
- SNP expects significant revenue growth and very strong increase in profitability in 2022
"Our growth in 2021 shows that we are on the right path. Our sales and partner strategy is taking effect, demand for our innovative data transformation solutions is still strong, and customer satisfaction with our software and services remains very high. Nevertheless, we have to state that various effects have impacted our order entry, revenue and earnings," says Michael Eberhardt, CEO of SNP SE.
- Not least due to the pandemic, large customers have been behaving more cautiously and gradually investing or postponing their investments.
- In the second half of 2021, SNP started to conclude new contracts with partner companies exclusively without software quotas firmly agreed in advance. As a result, the order entry and revenue from these transactions no longer apply when the contract is concluded with the partner, but only when the sale is made to the end customer. Adjusted for this effect, the 2021 software revenue grew by around 22% year on year. Following the establishment and expansion of a broad and globally oriented partner network, this adjustment to the partner licensing model is a consistent further development for SNP's software and partner strategy and for generating recurring revenues.
- Special costs for the M&A activities of the fiscal year and exceptional legal matters, as well as acquisition-related depreciation and amortization, impacted EBIT by around EUR 5 million.
Further developing the software strategy
Planned publication of the Annual Report 2021
The SNP Group has around 1,600 employees worldwide. The company is headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, and generated revenue of around EUR 144 million in the 2020 fiscal year. It serves multinational companies in all industries. SNP was established in 1994, went public in 2000, and has been listed in the Prime Standard segment of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange since August 2014 (ISIN DE0007203705). Since 2017, the company has been trading as a European company (Societas Europaea/SE).
More information is available at www.snpgroup.com
Contact person at SNP:
14.01.2022 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.
SNP Schneider-Neureither & Partner SE
Speyerer Str. 4
+49 6221 6425 637, +49 6221 6425 172
+49 6221 6425 20
Regulated Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt (Prime Standard), Hamburg, Hanover, Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange
EQS News ID:
End of News
DGAP News Service