Summary Prenatal Screening Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within In Vitro Diagnostics therapeutic area.
New York, July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Prenatal Screening Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05948875/?utm_source=GNW
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Prenatal Screening market for the year 2020 and beyond.In most countries, maternal serum screening and ultrasound remain standard-of-care for screening of pregnant women for chromosome aneuploidies and other birth defects.
If these tests are positive, then prenatal diagnosis is typically performed via either amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling (CVS).However, both amniocentesis and CVS are invasive techniques that have a risk of foetal death and miscarriage.
NIPT is available in more than 60 countries; it is considered more sensitive and represents an attractive alternative to both maternal serum screening and invasive follow-up diagnostic techniques.
NIPT is performed using cell-free DNA from maternal blood, which is amplified and sequenced. Due to the sequencing process, NIPT it more expensive than maternal serum screening methods and this represents a major barrier in its widespread clinical adoption.
Prenatal Screening model is segmented into Free Beta Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) Test, Pregnancy Associated Plasma Protein A (PAPP-A) Test, Total Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) Test, Unconjugated Estriol (uE3) Test, Inhibin A Test, Alpha-Fetoprotein (AFP) Test and Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT).
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes.To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available).
Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed Prenatal Screening and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Prenatal Screening market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Market level data on units, average selling prices and market values.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Prenatal Screening Tests market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Prenatal Screening Tests market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market.Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders.
In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered - Illumina,Inc., Danaher Corp, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Eurofins Scientific, BGI Genomics, Others
Countries covered - United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source.
The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Prenatal Screening marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Prenatal Screening market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Prenatal Screening market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Prenatal Screening market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Prenatal Screening market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05948875/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001