Dublin, Sept. 15, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Powered Outdoor Equipment - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Powered Outdoor Equipment estimated at 113 Million Units in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of 139.4 Million Units by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Gas-Fired Outdoor Grills, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 3.8% CAGR and reach 37.5 Million Units by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Charcoal-Fired Outdoor Grills segment is readjusted to a revised 2.2% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U. S. Market is Estimated at 30.5 Million Units, While China is Forecast to Grow at 5.7% CAGR
The Powered Outdoor Equipment market in the U. S. is estimated at 30.5 Million Units in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of 28.7 Million Units by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 5.7% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 0.8% and 2.3% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 1.5% CAGR.
Walk Behind Power Mowers Segment to Record 3.3% CAGR
In the global Walk Behind Power Mowers segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 2.8% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of 17 Million Units in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of 20.6 Million Units by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach 19.3 Million Units by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 4.1% CAGR through the analysis period.
This report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Alamo Group Inc.
- Blount International Inc.
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation
- Castelgarden S. p. A.
- Deere & Company
- Emak S. p. A
- Husqvarna AB
- Makita Corporation
- MTD Products Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
- Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd.
- The Ariens Company
- The Toro Company
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Outdoor Power Equipment: An Introductory Prelude
- Recent Market Activity
- Product Innovations Continue to Redesign the Landscape
- Stylish & Aesthetic Designs Gain Prominence
- Steady Growth Projected over the Coming Years for Outdoor Power Equipment
- Macro Factors Influencing Outdoor Power Equipment Sales: A Review
- OPE Sector Continues to Make Big Gains in Developed Regions
- Developing Countries Hold Strong Growth Potential
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Outdoor Power Equipment Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2020 & 2029
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Prevailing Trends in the World Construction Industry Rev Up Opportunities
- Favorable Demographic & Socio-Economic Scenario Instigates Robust Momentum
- Rapidly Expanding Urban Territories
- Rising Living Standards
- Growing Number of Millionaires & Ultra-High Net Worth Individuals
- Stable Economic Scenario
- Smart Technology Makes Inroads
- Improved Demand for Rechargeable Options and Battery Technology
- Lithium Ion Technology Meets the Demand for Efficient Battery Powered Tools
- Cordless Tools Evolve Amid Rising Importance of Li-Ion Technology
- Multi-Tasking Equipment Gain Prominence
- Rising Interest in Golf Offers Lucrative Prospects
- Replacement Market - A Growth Driver
- Environmental Concerns Pose a Major Challenge
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9lnvcd
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900