Sydney, June 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
Aeris Resources Ltd (ASX:AIS) (OTCMKTS:ARSRF) has welcomed high-grade assay results from its Canbelego Copper Joint Venture project (30%:70%) with Helix Resources Ltd (ASX:HLX). Click here
Platina Resources Ltd (ASX:PGM) (OTCMKTS:PTNUF) (FRA:P4R) has completed the acquisition of a 100% interest in the Xanadu Gold Project in Western Australia and allotted 12,735,849 ordinary fully paid shares as consideration. Click here
Blackstone Minerals Ltd’s (ASX:BSX) (OTCMKTS:BLSTF) wholly-owned subsidiary, Codrus Minerals Ltd (ASX:CDR), has completed its initial public offering (IPO) and has started trading on the ASX today. Click here
Auroch Minerals Ltd (ASX:AOU) plans to undertake a 3,000-metre drill program at its Nepean Nickel Project near Coolgardie in Western Australia starting in late July. Click here
Peninsula Energy Ltd (ASX:PEN) (OTCMKTS:PENMF) (FRA:P1M) has completed a Share Purchase Plan (SPP) to eligible shareholders raising a total of A$2 million. Click here
Latitude Consolidated Ltd (ASX:LCD) (FRA:1KX) has received further strong gold assay results from the Phase 1 drill program underway at the Murchison Gold Project in Western Australia. Click here
Bellevue Gold Ltd (ASX:BGL) believes the latest results from infill and extensional drilling could improve the forecast production rate and project economics at its namesake gold play in Western Australia. Click here
Triangle Energy (Global) Limited (ASX:TEG) (FRA:WMOA) has launched a pro-rata non-renounceable entitlement offer to eligible shareholders of quoted options in the company. Click here
Calima Energy Ltd (ASX:CE1) (OTCMKTS:RLTOF) (FRA:R1Y) has added debt and equity market, mergers and acquisitions, joint venture management and operational experience to its executive team with the appointment of Mark Freeman as finance director. Click here
White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX:WRM) (OTMKTS:WRMCF) and AuStar Gold Ltd (ASX:AUL) are one step closer to merging after the Federal Court of Australia approved the despatch of AuStar’s scheme booklet. Click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org