Sydney, May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
Cauldron Energy Ltd (ASX:CXU) (OTCMKTS:CAULF) has promoted Simon Youds to the role of executive chair. Click here
White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX:WRM) (OTCMKTS:WRMCF) has the diamond drill spinning at Dry Creek silver-rich zinc VMS deposit within the Red Mountain Project in a mineral-rich region of Alaska. Click here
Rumble Resources Ltd (ASX:RTR) has started a major phase-2, 30,000-metre diamond drill program at the Earaheedy Zinc-Lead Project around 100 kilometres north of Wiluna in Western Australia. Click here
Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals Ltd (ASX:PAR) (OTCMKTS:PBIGF) has received written feedback from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding the investigational new drug (IND) submission for its pivotal study evaluating Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium (PPS) in knee OA. Click here
Emmerson Resources Limited (ASX:ERM) (FRA:42E) is trading higher after delivering new high-grade gold results from drilling at Black Snake prospects within the Tennant Creek joint venture in the Northern Territory. Click here
Eclipse Metals Ltd (ASX:EPM) has received further indication of the Greenland Government’s support for its Ivittuut Project through confirmation of a four-year extension to the mineral exploration licence. Click here
Musgrave Minerals Ltd (ASX:MGV) (OTCMKTS:MGVMF) (FRA:6MU) has received high-grade reverse circulation (RC) drilling results from White Heat and Numbers prospects within the flagship Cue Gold Project in Western Australia, demonstrating the potential for further gold discoveries Click here
Fe Limited (ASX:FEL) is seeking to lift its exposure to the near-production JWD Iron Ore Joint Venture in Western Australia by acquiring additional equity interest for a 60% stake. Click here
Nanollose Ltd (ASX:NC6) has dispatched the first shipment of refined microbial cellulose (MC) to Birla Cellulose’s pilot facilities in India for further processing and testing prior to being blended with other cellulosic feedstock and spun into lyocell fibre. Click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org