Sydney, March 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
Kingwest Resources Ltd (ASX:KWR) has delivered a positive scoping study for the Menzies Gold Project (MGP) in Western Australia based on open pit mining and third-party toll treatment of resources. Click here
Alta Zinc Ltd (ASX:AZI) (FRA:8EE) has raised $3.75 million in a strongly supported placement after receiving binding commitments from eligible professional and sophisticated investors, with funds to further advance drilling at the Gorno Zinc Project in northern Italy. Click here
PNX Metals Ltd (ASX:PNX) has received the green light from the Northern Territory Department of Industry, Tourism and Trade (DITT) to vary its Mine Management Plan (MMP) to allow dewatering of the pit at Fountain Head Gold Project. Click here
Silver Mines Limited (ASX:SVL) (OTCMKTS:SLVMF) (FRA:SWQ) has submitted its Mining Lease Application (MLA 601) for the development of the Bowdens Silver Project, the largest undeveloped silver deposit in Australia. Click here
Emmerson Resources Ltd (ASX:ERM) (FRA:42E) has raised $2 million with Tennant Consolidated Mining Group (TCMG) in a placement enabling the strategic alliance over the Northern Project Area (NPA) of Tennant Creeek Project in the Northern Territory to advance towards gold production. Click here
archTIS Ltd (ASX:AR9) continues to grow its customer base having secured several key new customers wins along with some renewals and expansion of existing customer licences. Click here
Pan Asia Metals Ltd (ASX:PAM) has intersected pegmatite dyke swarms over substantial widths in all six diamond drill holes completed at Bang I Tum (BIT) prospect within the wider Reung Kiet Lithium Project (RKLP) in southern Thailand. Click here
Vango Mining Ltd's (ASX:VAN) high-grade results from a 20,000-metre drilling campaign at its Marymia Gold Project in Western Australia's Mid-West have extended the gold mineralised system along strike and depth at three major gold corridors – Trident, PHB and Triple-P. Click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at email@example.com