Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in the US and Canada, has covered the following companies:
New York, March 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- - Lexaria Bioscience Corp (CSE:LXX) (OTCMKTS:LXRP) updates on progress of its DehydraTECH CBD studies to treat high blood pressure click here
- ImagineAR Inc (CSE:IP) (OTCQB:IPNFF) (FRA:GMS1) says Oasis Digital Studios to offer AR-enhanced NFTs to the entertainment and lifestyle sectors through new partnership click here
- Blackrock Gold Corp (CVE:BRC) to change its name to better reflect the silver dominant nature of its flagship Tonopah West project in Nevada click here
- Tetra Bio-Pharma Inc's (TSE:TBP) (OTCQB:TBPMF) (FRA:JAM1) THC-based prescription drug completes Health Canada’s New Drug Submission screening phase click here
- Loop Insights Inc (CVE:MTRX) (OTCQB:RACMF) successfully deploys biggest venue bubble platform at the NCAA's Big West Conference Championship in Las Vegas click here
- District Metals Corp (CVE:DMX) (OTCMKTS:MKVNF) (FRA:DFPP) excited as it kicks off 5,000m drill program at Tomtebo property, Sweden click here
- American Resources Corp (NASDAQ:AREC) (NYSE:REX) (FRA:RX3) appoints long-time mining operator as president of American Carbon subsidiary click here
- Benchmark Metals Inc (CVE:BNCH) (OTCQB:CYRTF) (FRA:87CA) hails drill results from Cliff Creek North zone at Lawyers project, which shows deep mineralization click here
- NetCents Technology Inc (CSE:NC) (FRA:26N) (OTCQB:NTTCF) says interest from its merchant base following its entry into the Non-Fungible Tokens space has exceeded all initial expectations click here
- The Parent Company (NEO:GRAM.U) (OTCQX:GRAMF) sees its FY2020 unaudited revenue surge 76% to US$188M as cannabis sales momentum builds click here
- MBH Corporation (FRA:M8H OTCMKTS:MBHCF) makes it 25 deals with Cambridgeshire taxi firm acquisition click here
- Planet 13 Holdings Inc (CSE:PLTH) (OTCQB:PLNHF) partners with Curaleaf to open Select brand shop-in-shop in its Las Vegas SuperStore click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org