Sydney, May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
Matador Mining Ltd (ASX:MZZ) (OTCMKTS:MZZMF) (FRA:MA3) has completed a secondary listing on the OTCQX market of the OTC Markets in the United States and began trading on Friday, May 14, 2021, under the ticker MZZMF.
Kin Mining NL (ASX:KIN) (FRA:8KM) has updated the mineral resource estimate for the Cardinia Gold Project (CGP) near Leonora, Western Australia, to 30 million tonnes at 1.28 g/t for 1.23 million ounces of contained gold, including updated estimates for Bruno-Lewis and Hobby deposits.
FYI Resources Ltd (ASX:FYI) (OTCMKTS:FYIRF) (FRA:SDL) has been included on the MSCI Australia Micro Cap Index which is designed to measure the performance of the micro-cap segment of companies traded on the Australian Securities Exchange.
Antipa Minerals Ltd (ASX:AZY) and partner Rio Tinto Exploration Pty Limited (ASX:RIO) have increased the resource estimate of the Calibre deposit in Western Australia's Paterson Province by 62% to 2.1 million ounces of gold.
Venture Minerals Limited (ASX:VMS) (OTCMKTS:VTMLF) has begun commissioning the wet screening plant at its Riley Iron Ore Mine in Tasmania after completing various stages of the installation phase.
archTIS Ltd (ASX:AR9) has secured a contract for the deployment of NC Protect within an Australian national security agency.
Galileo Mining Ltd (ASX:GAL) has identified intersections of high-value palladium and rhodium from its existing drill hole database with multiple targets developed through a geological interpretation of prospective contact zones.
Cobalt Blue Holdings Ltd (ASX:COB) (OTCMKTS:CBBHF) (FRA:COH) has successfully installed and commissioned its Broken Hill, NSW based Pilot Plant.
Musgrave Minerals Ltd (ASX:MGV) (OTCMKTS:MGVMF) (FRA:6MU) is higher after receiving further strong results from regional aircore drilling at Big Sky prospect along a new gold corridor southwest of Lena at the flagship Cue Gold Project in Western Australia.
Kangaroo Island Plantation Timbers Ltd (ASX:KPT) directors have unanimously recommended shareholders to reject the on-market takeover offer from Samuel Terry Absolute Return Active Fund (STAM).
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org