Sydney, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
Noxopharm Ltd’s (ASX:NOX) interim data on its NOXCOVID trial points to Veyonda® providing protection against the progression of severe inflammation associated with a worsening of the disease in patients with moderately severe COVID-19. Click here
Aeris Resources Ltd (ASX:AIS) shares are up after an encouraging increase in gold resources at the Cracow Gold Operations in Queensland and further strong results from the Constellation deposit of the Tritton Copper Project in New South Wales. Click here
MGC Pharmaceuticals Ltd (ASX:MXC) (LON:MXC) (OTCMKTS:MGCLF) (FRA:H5O) is acquiring MediCaNL Inc, an Israeli company providing specialist services worldwide to the pharmaceutical sector for the development of new medicines. Click here
archTIS Ltd (ASX:AR9) has launched into the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) market with several new customer wins that validate its portfolio of data security products. Click here
Chalice Mining Ltd (ASX:CHN) (OTCQB:CGMLF) continues to expand the footprint of its Julimar PGE-nickel-copper discovery near Perth, Western Australia, with strong new results from ongoing exploration seeing shares increase again this morning. Click here
Chimeric Therapeutics Limited (ASX:CHM) has confirmed that all patients dosed in the first patient cohort in City of Hope’s phase 1 CLTX CAR T cell clinical trial have advanced beyond the 28-day follow-up period without experiencing dose-limiting toxicities. Click here
Lithium Australia NL’s (ASX:LIT) (OTCMKTS:LMMFF) (FRA:3MW) incorporated joint venture, Soluna Australia Pty Ltd has received Clean Energy Council (CEC) approval for the 10K Pack HV pre-assembled battery systems for residential applications. Click here
Aurumin Ltd (ASX:AUN) has received high-grade assays from reverse circulation (RC) drilling at its 100%-owned Mt Dimer Project, around 120 kilometres northeast of Southern Cross in Western Australia. Click here
SenSen Networks Ltd (ASX:SNS) (OTCQB:SNNSF) has boosted its outlook for the 2022 financial year off the back of continued growth in North America. Click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org