New York , Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in the US and Canada, has covered the following companies:
Australis says its new retail acquisition and distribution partnership will expand its California footprint click here
Wellteq Digital Health expects FY2021 SaaS revenue to soar over 100% to top C$1.1M click here
Nextleaf Solutions receives US patent for synthesizing CBG-O-Acetate click here
Tocvan finalizes agreement for the transfer of the El Picacho gold-silver property option in Sonora, Mexico click here
Esports Entertainment and its ggCircuit business team with Square to create premium esports center management software click here
Adastra Holdings sees record August sales of $1.7M driven by new products and markets for its Phyto Extractions brand click here
Clean Seed Capital announces Deerland Equipment takes on SMART Seeder MAX distribution click here
ElectraMeccanica to start delivering its flagship SOLO electric vehicle to customers in October click here
Renforth Resources poised to start exploration program at Surimeau project within week; reports additional Parbec gold drill results click here
Nomad Royalty Company closes US$125M revolving credit facility click here
ME2C Environmental says Penn State completes initial round of testing to evaluate its rare earth element technology click here
Idaho Champion Gold Mines Canada discovers new mineralized corridor at its Champagne gold project in Idaho click here
Royal Wins joins Skill Integrity Council click here
Else Nutrition introduces education and marketing programs aimed at North American pediatricians click here
Mednow launches Mednow Virtual Care click here
American Eagle to acquire 100% of Cerros Rojos project in Nevada click here
Fobi releases the next generation of its proprietary IoT Device, Fobi 3.0 click here
Vuzix expands its presence across Canada with CAMtria order click here
Robinhood rival Lightyear raises funds as app launches in UK click here
Mirasol Resources adds industry veteran Tim Moody to its board of directors click here
ESE inks multiyear agreement with FIA for marketing rights; completes Digital Motorsports acquisition click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org