Summary Global Propylene capacity is expected to experience moderate growth over the next five years from 143. 95 mtpa in 2021 to 199. 86 mtpa in 2026. Around 149 planned and announced Propylene projects are expected to come online by 2026, predominantly in Asia followed by the Middle East over the upcoming years.
New York, Sept. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Propylene Industry Installed Capacity and Capital Expenditure (CapEx) Market Forecast by Region and Countries including details of All Active Plants, Planned and Announced Projects, 2022-2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06323774/?utm_source=GNW
Among countries, China is expected to lead Propylene capacity additions by 2026, followed by India and Iran. Oriental Energy Co Ltd, Shandong Yulong Petrochemical Ltd and Indian Oil Corp Ltd are the top three companies by planned and announced capacity additions globally over the upcoming years.
- Global Propylene capacity outlook by region
- Global Propylene outlook by country
- Propylene planned and announced projects details
- Capacity share of the major Propylene producers globally
- Global Propylene capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global Propylene capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned, and announced Propylene plants globally
- Identify opportunities in the global Propylene industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of Propylene capacity data
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06323774/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001