Summary Global Propylene capacity is poised to see considerable growth over the upcoming years, potentially increasing from 144. 16 mtpa in 2021 to 209. 18 mtpa in 2030.
New York, Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Propylene Market Capacity and Capital Expenditure (CapEx) Forecast by Region, Top Countries and Companies, Feedstock, Key Planned and Announced Projects, 2022-2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06358879/?utm_source=GNW
Around 174 planned and announced plants are slated to come online by 2030, primarily in the Asia, Middle East, and Africa. Shandong Yulong Petrochemical Ltd, Oriental Energy Co Ltd, and The National Petrochemical Co are the top three companies by planned and announced capacity additions globally over the upcoming years.
- Global Propylene capacity outlook by region
- Global Propylene outlook by country
- Propylene planned and announced projects details
- Capacity share of the major Propylene producers globally
- Global Propylene capital expenditure outlook by region Global Propylene capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned, and announced Propylene plants globally
- Identify opportunities in the global Propylene industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of Propylene capacity data.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06358879/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001