- These are the 5 BEST stocks of the year Fool.co.uk - 4 hours ago
Fresnillo Plc (LON: FRES), DCC plc (LON: DCC), Randgold Resources Limited (LON: RRS), Paddy Power Betfair PLC (LSE: BET) and Intertek Group plc (LON: ITRK) thrashed all-comers over the last year, but can ...
- Game of Thrones: are Royal Dutch Shell plc, Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc and Royal Mail plc born to rule? Fool.co.uk - 6 hours ago
Royal Dutch Shell Plc (LON: RDSB), Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (LON: RBS) and Royal Mail PLC (LON: RMG) have lost their thrones but now they want them back, says Harvey Jones.
- Are Provident Financial plc and Rexam plc better income stocks than AstraZeneca plc? Fool.co.uk - 6 hours ago
Should you ditch AstraZeneca plc (LON: AZN) and pile into Provident Financial plc (LON: PFG) and Rexam plc (LON: REX)?
- Vodafone shares could be heading for a crash – here’s why! Fool.co.uk - 7 hours ago
Bilaal Mohamed explains why Vodafone Group plc (LSE: VOD) could be heading for a crash.
- Netflix & Amazon’s streaming war is great news for BT Group plc Fool.co.uk - 7 hours ago
VIDEO: One Fool takes a closer look at BT Group plc (LON:BT.A)
- Rio Tinto plc or Cobham plc – which is the best investment? Fool.co.uk - 7 hours ago
Bilaal Mohamed compares the investment appeal of Rio Tinto plc (LON: RIO) and Cobham plc (LON: COB).
- Invest To Live, Don’t Live To Invest! Fool.co.uk - Sat, Apr 30, 2016 12:30 BST
Do you want to be the wealthiest resident of the graveyard? I don't!
- Why ARM Holdings plc, Taylor Wimpey plc, Admiral Group plc & ITV plc are irresistible dividend picks! Fool.co.uk - Sat, Apr 30, 2016 10:30 BST
Royston Wild considers the dividend potential of ARM Holdings plc (LON: ARM), Taylor Wimpey plc (LON: TW), Admiral Group plc (LON: ADM) and ITV plc (LON: ITV).
- Time to top-up on dividend stalwarts BP plc and British American Tobacco plc? Fool.co.uk - Sat, Apr 30, 2016 10:00 BST
BP plc (LON:BP) and British American Tobacco PLC (LON:BATS) have long been stalwart stocks for yield chasing investors.
- Is Lloyds Banking Group PLC a way to bet against Brexit? Fool.co.uk - Sat, Apr 30, 2016 09:00 BST
VIDEO: One Fool puts Lloyds Banking Group plc (LON:LLOY) under the spotlight.
- Is Barclays plc doomed to fail? Fool.co.uk - Sat, Apr 30, 2016 09:00 BST
Should you avoid Barclays plc (LON: BARC) at all costs?
- These are the 5 worst stocks of the year Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 18:00 BST
Glencore plc (LON: GLEN), Standard Chartered plc (LON: STAN), Antofagasta plc (LON: ANT), Pearson plc (LON: PSON) and Rolls-Royce Holding plc were last year's villains but can they be next year's heroes? ...
- 3 great dividend growth stocks: Imperial Brands plc, Inmarsat plc & Unite Group plc Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 16:44 BST
Are Imperial Brands plc (LON:IMB), Inmarsat plc (LON:ISAT) & Unite Group plc (LON:UTG) the best dividend growth stocks on the market?
- Lloyds Banking Group plc, Cineworld Group plc & Reckitt Benckiser Group plc: the perfect stocks for nervous investors? Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 16:39 BST
Royston Wild considers whether Lloyds Banking Group plc (LON: LLOY), Cineworld Group plc (LON: CINE) and Reckitt Benckiser Group plc (LON: RB) are the ultimate 'stress-free' stocks.
- Are cash kings ARM Holdings plc, Boohoo.com plc and Blinkx plc the cure for fretting about debt? Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 15:23 BST
G A Chester puts cash-rich ARM Holdings plc (LON:ARM), Boohoo.com plc (LON:BOO) and Blinkx plc (LON:BLNX) under the spotlight.
- Should you buy Ultra Electronics Holdings plc, Flowgroup plc & Eland Oil & Gas plc today? Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 14:33 BST
Royston Wild considers the investment case for Ultra Electronics Holdings plc (LON: ULE), Flowgroup plc (LON: FLOW) and Eland Oil & Gas plc (LON: ELA).
- Why I’m avoiding shares of Associated British Foods plc Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 12:54 BST
VIDEO: One Fool explains why he doesn't fancy Associated British Foods plc (LON: ABF) right now.
- This is why Ophir Energy plc crashed by 20% today Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 11:50 BST
Roland Head explains what's gone wrong for Ophir Energy plc (LON:OPHR) and asks whether the stock is a bargain buy after today's fall.
- Should today’s updates put Restaurant Group plc, Rotork plc and Pearson plc at the top of your buy list? Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 11:44 BST
Are these 3 stocks set to soar? Restaurant Group plc (LON: RTN), Rotork plc (LON: ROR) and Pearson plc (LON: PSON).
- Billionaire Investor Dumps Apple Shares! Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 11:30 BST
Is it time to follow billionaire Carl Icahn and sell Apple Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL)?
- 3 stocks with huge dividend potential: Tesco plc, Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc and International Consolidated Airlines Group SA Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 11:00 BST
These 3 stocks look set to become stunning dividend plays: Tesco plc (LON: TSCO), Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (LON: RBS) and International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (LON: IAG).
- Why Unilever plc, Mondi plc, GKN plc & Marks and Spencer Group plc are dream stocks for value chasers! Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 10:40 BST
Royston Wild explains why Unilever plc (LON: ULVR), Mondi plc (LON: MNDI), GKN plc (LON: GKN) and Marks and Spencer Group plc (LON: MKS) are red-hot bargains!
- Do today’s results make AstraZeneca plc & Laird PLC the ultimate dividend buys? Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 10:20 BST
How safe are dividend payouts at AstraZeneca plc (LON:AZN) and Laird PLC (LON:LRD) after each firm's latest trading update?
- Am I nuts being out of Barclays PLC, Rio Tinto plc and Royal Dutch Shell Plc now? Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 10:00 BST
Why Barclays PLC (LON: BARC), Rio Tinto (LON: RIO) and Royal Dutch Shell Plc (LON: RIO) could disappoint from here.
- Are Vodafone Group plc, Prudential plc and St. James’s Place plc 3 of the best income stocks on the FTSE 100? Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 09:40 BST
Is now the right time to buy these 3 dividend plays? Vodafone Group plc (LON: VOD), Prudential plc (LON: PRU) and St. James's Place plc (LON: STJ).
- Can BP plc, Soco International plc and Aminex plc make you rich? Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 09:20 BST
3 ways to play a potential rise in the oil price: BP plc (LON: BP), Soco International plc (LON: SIA) and Aminex plc (LON: AEX)
- 3 reasons to be bullish on housebuilders Taylor Wimpey plc, Persimmon plc and Berkeley Group Holdings plc Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 09:00 BST
Find out why further gains are likely for Taylor Wimpey plc (LON:TW), Persimmon plc (LON:PSN) & Berkeley Group Holdings plc (LON:BKG).
- Should dividend-seekers sell National Grid plc & easyJet plc and pile into Hargreaves Lansdown plc? Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 08:40 BST
Is Hargreaves Lansdown plc (LON: HL) a better income play than National Grid plc (LON: NG) and easyJet plc (LON: EZJ)?
- BT Group plc, J Sainsbury plc and Sky PLC are the most underrated stocks on the FTSE 100 today Fool.co.uk - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 08:20 BST
Investors can't afford to overlook the potential at BT Group plc (LON: BT), J Sainsbury plc (LON: SBRY) and Sky PLC (LON: SKY), says Harvey Jones.
- Is this why Neil Woodford loves tobacco and healthcare stocks? Fool.co.uk - Thu, Apr 28, 2016 18:00 BST
Tobacco and healthcare stocks offer superb defensive characteristics and this could be a key reason why Neil Woodford has been a major investor in them
- Should you buy WANdisco plc, Fidessa Group plc & Sepura plc & today? Fool.co.uk - Thu, Apr 28, 2016 15:53 BST
Royston Wild considers whether investors should pile into WANdisco plc (LON: WAND), Fidessa Group plc (LON: FDSA) and Sepura plc (LON: SEPU).
- Don’t be a fossil! Why I’d still sell BP plc & Royal Dutch Shell plc Fool.co.uk - Thu, Apr 28, 2016 14:00 BST
Royston Wild explains why investors should continue to shift out of BP plc (LON: BP) and Royal Dutch Shell plc (LON: RDSB).
- Are Petropavlovsk plc, Schroders plc and Avocet Mining plc worth buying after today’s updates? Fool.co.uk - Thu, Apr 28, 2016 12:47 BST
Do these 3 stocks offer appealing risk/reward ratios? Petropavlovsk plc (LON: POG), Schroders plc (LON: SDR) and Avocet Mining plc (LON: AVM)
- Why dividend heavyweights Aberdeen Asset Management plc, Victrex plc & Redde plc could help you beat the market in 2016 Fool.co.uk - Thu, Apr 28, 2016 11:49 BST
Roland Head asks whether bumper yields at Aberdeen Asset Management plc (LON:ADN), Victrex plc (LON:VCT) and Redde plc (LON:REDD) are a buy signal for investors.
- Have income investors forgotten just how good GlaxoSmithKline plc and Vodafone Group plc really are? Fool.co.uk - Thu, Apr 28, 2016 11:40 BST
GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON: GSK) and Vodafone Group plc (LON: VOD) both look set to give investors plenty more happy dividend memories, says Harvey Jones.