- Is the worst now over for commodity prices? Fool.co.uk - 3 hours ago
Is it safe to pile into commodities right now?
- Are emerging market storms an ill wind for BHP Billiton plc, Standard Chartered plc and Unilever plc? Fool.co.uk - 4 hours ago
Emerging market storms have blown BHP Billiton plc (LON: BLT), Standard Chartered plc (LON: STAN) and Unilever plc (LON: ULVR) in wildly different directions, says Harvey Jones.
- 3 Half-term heroes: Why Sky plc, Just Eat plc and Merlin Entertainments plc could all benefit from the break Fool.co.uk - 5 hours ago
Will the holidays bring increased profits to Sky plc (LON:SKY), Just Eat plc (LON:JE) and Merlin Entertainments plc (LON:MERL)?
- Will gold continue to shine in 2016? Fool.co.uk - Sun, May 29, 2016 10:30 BST
Is this the start of a long bull market in gold?
- 5 common investing mistakes, and how to avoid them Fool.co.uk - Sun, May 29, 2016 09:30 BST
Their are many pitfalls for the new investor, this is how you avoid them.
- The tortoise and the hare: Reckitt Benckiser Group plc and Rolls-Royce Holding plc Fool.co.uk - Sun, May 29, 2016 08:30 BST
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc (LON: RB) may look like a plodder but it has skinned big-headed Rolls-Royce Holding (LON: RR) plc, says Harvey Jones.
- Why is the oil price rising, and is this good news for oil companies? Fool.co.uk - Sat, May 28, 2016 12:30 BST
The oil price has been rising, but why and what does this mean for big picture investment planning?
- 3 risks that could hurt your retirement plans Fool.co.uk - Sat, May 28, 2016 10:30 BST
These three events could cause your portfolio to endure a challenging period.
- A drink and a smoke: Diageo plc and British American Tobacco plc could be just the kick your portfolio needs Fool.co.uk - Sat, May 28, 2016 09:30 BST
Diageo plc (LON: DGE) and British American Tobacco plc (LON: BATS) could be just the stimulants your portfolio needs, says Harvey Jones.
- Is It time to dump Kingfisher plc and Marks and Spencer Group plc? Fool.co.uk - Sat, May 28, 2016 09:00 BST
Yasin explores whether the time has come to dump Kingfisher plc (LON: KGF) and Marks and Spencer Group plc (LON: MKS).
- 3 defensive stocks in case of Brexit: National Grid plc, SSE plc and Severn Trent plc Fool.co.uk - Sat, May 28, 2016 08:30 BST
These 3 stocks could be strong performers in case of Brexit: National Grid plc (LON: NG), SSE plc (LON: SSE) and Severn Trent plc (LON: SVT).
- Is Neil Woodford really as good as everybody says? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 18:00 BST
Is the Neil Woodford one-man show a hit or a flop? Harvey Jones delivers his review.
- What will $50 oil do for share prices? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 17:50 BST
Rising oil prices could give your investments a boost.
- 3 ‘wide moat’ dividend stocks: Unilever plc, Reckitt Benckiser plc & British American Tobacco plc Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 16:38 BST
Unilever plc (LON:ULVR), Reckitt Benckiser plc (LON:RB) & British American Tobacco plc (LON:BATS): are these three wide-moats shares the ultimate buy and hold investments?
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc set for FTSE 100 re-entry and Inmarsat plc for ejection Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 15:56 BST
Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc (LON:HIK) is expected to join the FTSE 100 (INDEXFTSE:UKX), with Inmarsat plc (LON:ISAT) set for the boot.
- Which top dividend will rise faster: Vodafone Group plc or BT Group plc? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 15:53 BST
Choosing between dividend titans Vodafone Group plc (LON:VOD) and BT Group plc (LON:BT.A) isn't easy. Roland Head provides a few pointers.
- $50 oil winners and losers: Premier Oil plc is up 385% against just 11% at BP plc Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 15:39 BST
Premier Oil plc (LON: PMO) and BP plc (LON: BP) are recovering at different speeds and Harvey Jones examines where they will go next.
- Should you go shopping for retailers Kingfisher plc, Dixons Carphone or Sainsbury’s plc? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 15:03 BST
Harvey Jones wonders whether to add high street giants Kingfisher plc (LON: KGF), Dixons Carphone (LON: DC) and Sainsbury's plc (LON: SBRY) to his shopping list.
- Will ARM Holdings plc, Tullett Prebon plc and GKN plc surprise investors with 40% gains? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 14:50 BST
Is the market underestimating growth potential at ARM Holdings plc (LON:ARM), Tullett Prebon plc (LON:TLPR) and GKN plc (LON:GKN)?
- 4 takeover targets? Vodafone Group plc, Premier Foods plc, Imagination Technologies Group plc and Britvic plc Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 14:37 BST
Vodafone Group plc (LON:VOD), Premier Foods plc (LON:PFD), Imagination Technologies Group plc (LON:IMG) and Britvic plc (LON:BVIC) are attractive potential takeover targets.
- Are BP plc, Sirius Minerals plc and IGAS Energy plc the buys of the century? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 14:11 BST
Is now the perfect time to buy a slice of BP plc (LON:BP), Sirius Minerals plc (LON:SXX) and IGas Energy plc (LON:IGAS)?
- Lloyds Banking Group plc vs GlaxoSmithKline plc: which is the better growth stock? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 13:53 BST
Royston Wild considers whether FTSE 100 (INDEXFTSE: UKX) stars Lloyds Banking Group plc (LON: LLOY) or GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON: GSK) is the better growth selection.
- There has never been a better time to buy GlaxoSmithKline plc, Persimmon plc and Admiral Group plc Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 13:41 BST
GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON: GSK), Persimmon plc (LON: PSN) and Admiral Group plc (LON: ADM) are growing companies that produce a high income.
- AstraZeneca plc (4.71%), Centrica plc (5.87%) and United Utilities Group plc (3.97%) are dividend WINNERS! Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 13:06 BST
The income stream from AstraZeneca plc (LON: AZN), Centrica plc (LON: CNA) and United Utilities plc (LSE: UU) will keep your portfolio ticking over nicely, says Harvey Jones.
- Are J Sainsbury plc, HSBC Holdings plc and Restaurant Group plc contrarian corkers? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 12:00 BST
Royston Wild considers whether investors should pile into London laggards J Sainsbury plc (LON: SBRY), HSBC Holdings plc (LON: HSBA) and Restaurant Group plc (LON: RTN).
- Are KCom Group plc, Genel Energy plc and Watchstone Group plc a buy after today’s news? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 11:47 BST
Should shareholders top-up or sell-out after today's news from KCOM Group plc (LON:KCOM), Genel Energy plc (LON:GENL) and Watchstone Group plc (LON:WTG)?
- Should you buy the FTSE 100 and sell the FTSE 250 to hedge against Brexit? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 11:27 BST
Could these two transactions help to protect your portfolio against the risk of Brexit?
- Are small cap oilers 88 Energy Ltd, Highlands Natural Resources plc and Gulf Keystone Limited worth a punt? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 11:00 BST
Will 88 Energy Ltd (LON:88E), Highlands Natural Resources plc (LON:HNR) and Gulf Keystone Limited (LON:GKP) ever reach their potential?
- Should you follow director selling at ASOS plc, Moneysupermarket.com Group plc and Accesso Technology Group plc? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 10:50 BST
Roland Head looks at the background to insider share sales at ASOS plc (LON:ASC), Moneysupermarket.com Group plc (LON:MONY) and Accesso Technology Group plc (LON:ACSO).
- Should you avoid the UK’s most hated stocks? Carillion plc, Ocado Group plc, WM Morrison Supermarkets plc, Mitie Group plc and J Sainsbury plc Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 10:40 BST
Should you sell the market's most shorted stocks Carillion plc (LON: CLLN), Ocado Group plc (LON: OCDO), WM Morrison Supermarkets plc (LON: MRW), Mitie Group plc (LON: MTO) and J Sainsbury plc (LON: SBRY)....
- Can Severn Trent plc, Pennon Group plc and United Utilities Group plc provide “Brexit shelter”? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 10:20 BST
Dave Sullivan thinks Severn Trent plc (LON: SVT), Pennon Group plc (LON: PNN) and United Utilities Group plc (LON: UU) could prove to be a good investment if the market is taken by surprise.
- 3 ‘hidden’ growth shares with juicy dividends! Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 10:00 BST
Bilaal Mohamed reveals 3 exciting stocks with tremendous growth potential AND chunky dividends!
- Why Barclays plc could be the best investment opportunity EVER! Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 09:40 BST
Buying Barclays plc (LON: BARC) right now could be a sound move.
- Is ITV plc a better dividend stock than Sky plc and BT Group plc? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 09:20 BST
Is ITV plc (LON: ITV) a better dividend buy than SKY plc (LON: SKY) and BT Group plc (LON: BT.A)?
- Are Vodafone Group plc, Debenhams plc and Admiral Group plc the best dividend stocks EVER? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 09:00 BST
Should income-seeking investors look no further than Vodafone Group plc (LON: VOD), Debenhams plc (LON: DEB) and Admiral Group plc (LON: ADM)?