- Could A US Rate Hike Actually Be Good News For THE FTSE 100? Fool.co.uk - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
It is about time the FTSE 100 (INDEXFTSE:UKX) -- and the world -- faced down its fears about rising interest rates, says Harvey Jones
- Are Lonmin Plc, Hays plc & Coca Cola HBC AG Capable Of 20%+ Returns? Fool.co.uk - 2 hours 33 minutes ago
Are these 3 stocks worth buying right now? Lonmin Plc (LON: LMI), Hays plc (LON: HAS) and Coca Cola HBC AG (LON: CCH)
- Will WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC, Unilever plc & Premier Oil PLC Extend November’s Losses? Fool.co.uk - 2 hours 35 minutes ago
Royston Wild looks at the share price prospects of WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC (LON: MRW), Unilever plc (LON: ULVR) and Premier Oil PLC (LON: PMO).
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc & Standard Chartered PLC Bottom In Stress Test Fool.co.uk - 3 hours ago
Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (LON: RBS) and Standard Chartered PLC (LON: STAN) come out bottom in the BoE's latest test.
- AstraZeneca plc, Smith & Nephew plc And Genus plc: Buy, Sell Or Hold? Fool.co.uk - 4 hours ago
What will 2016 and beyond have in store for AstraZeneca plc (LON: AZN), Smith & Nephew plc (LON: SN) and Genus plc (LON: GNS)?
- Are Rio Tinto plc, Petra Diamonds Limited & Polymetal International PLC ‘Screaming Buys’? Fool.co.uk - 5 hours ago
Should these 3 stocks be top of your buy list? Rio Tinto plc (LON: RIO), Petra Diamonds Limited (LON: PDL) and Polymetal International PLC (LON: POLY)
- African Potash Ltd Jumps After Announcing Agreement With Beryl Holdings Fool.co.uk - 5 hours ago
African Potash Ltd (LON: AFPO) jumps after announcing agreement with Beryl Holdings Ltd.
- Should You Buy Centrica PLC, Tullow Oil plc & Croda International Plc? Fool.co.uk - 5 hours ago
Are these 3 stocks worthy buys for 2016 and beyond? Centrica PLC (LON: CNA), Tullow Oil plc (LON: TLW) and Croda International Plc (LON: CRDA)
- Monitise Plc CFO To Step Down Fool.co.uk - 6 hours ago
Monitise Plc (LON: MONI) looks rudderless to one Fool, as managers flee.
- Is Barclays PLC Or Lloyds Banking Group PLC The Bank To Buy For 2016? Fool.co.uk - 6 hours ago
After several moribund years, Barclays plc (LON:BARC) and Lloyds Banking Group plc (LON:LLOY) are due a revival,
- Are J Sainsbury plc, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc & Merlin Entertainments PLC Set To Soar? Fool.co.uk - 6 hours ago
Should you buy these 3 stocks right now? J Sainsbury plc (LON: SBRY), Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc (LON: RB) and Merlin Entertainments PLC (LON: MERL).
- Are BT Group Plc & Sky Plc Shares Good Value? Fool.co.uk - 6 hours ago
After this year's gains, do BT Group Plc (LON: BT.A) & Sky Plc (LON: SKY) shares still offer good value?
- Are Yields At Royal Dutch Shell Plc And Berkeley Group Holdings PLC Too Good To Be True? Fool.co.uk - 7 hours ago
Are these 2 stocks likely to falter on the income front? Royal Dutch Shell Plc (LON: RDSB) and Berkeley Group Holdings PLC (LON: BKG)
- Is Neil Woodford Right About GlaxoSmithKline plc & HSBC Holdings plc? Fool.co.uk - 7 hours ago
This Fool considers the views of master investor Neil Woodford on GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON: GSK) and HSBC Holdings plc (LON: HSBA).
- Is This The Banks’ Uber Moment? Fool.co.uk - 23 hours ago
Former Barclays plc (LON:BARC) CEO Anthony Jenkins says we are approaching the Uber moment for UK banks.
- Will Fitness Plays Sports Direct International PLC & Gym Group PLC Sprint Higher? Fool.co.uk - 23 hours ago
Royston Wild puts sporting stars Sports Direct International PLC (LON: SPD) and GYM Group PLC (LON: GYM) through their paces.
- Green Light For Solo Oil PLC And UK Oil & Gas Investments PLC Fool.co.uk - 23 hours ago
Solo Oil PLC (LON: SOLO) and UK Oil & Gas Investments PLC (LON: UKOG) get the go-ahead at Horse Hill.
- Do Petrofac Limited, Xcite Energy Limited Or Falcon Oil And Gas Limited Offer The Most Energetic Prospects Today? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 30, 2015 15:20 GMT
Can Petrofac Limited (LON: PFC), Falcon Oil And Gas Limited (LON: FOG) and Xcite Energy Limited (LON: XEL) survive the oil shock? Harvey Jones investigates.
- Should You Buy Last Week’s Losers Tesco PLC, Vedanta Resources plc & Amec Foster Wheeler PLC? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 30, 2015 15:00 GMT
Royston Wild examines whether bargain hunters should pile into Tesco PLC (LON: TSCO), Vedanta Resources plc (LON: VED) and Amec Foster Wheeler PLC (LON: AMFW).
- Are Unilever plc & J Sainsbury plc Great Dividend Picks For 2016 And Beyond? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 30, 2015 14:55 GMT
Is now the perfect time to buy Unilever plc (LON:ULVR) and J Sainsbury plc (LON:SBRY).
- GlaxoSmithKline plc And Royal Mail PLC: Buy, Sell Or Hold? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 30, 2015 13:41 GMT
What will the future hold for GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON: GSK) and Royal Mail PLC (LON: RMG)?
- 5 Things To Know About The Slater & Gordon Limited Share Price Collapse Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 30, 2015 13:40 GMT
The Slater & Gordon Limited (ASX:SGH) share price has shed more than 88% since early April.
- Is It Game Over For Nighthawk Energy Plc And Soco International Plc? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 30, 2015 13:02 GMT
Nighthawk Energy Plc (LON: HAWK) and Soco International Plc (LON: SIA) have had a dismal 2015 and are only tempting to gamblers today, says Harvey Jones
- Can Last Week’s Winners Centrica PLC, HSBC Holdings plc & Rolls-Royce Holding PLC Keep Rising? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 30, 2015 12:55 GMT
Royston Wild runs the rule over recent risers Centrica PLC (LON: CNA), HSBC Holdings plc (LON: HSBA) and Rolls-Royce Holding PLC (LON: RR).
- Will Berkeley Energy Ltd (+62%), IG Group Holdings plc (+8%) & Victoria PLC (+175%) Beat The Market Again In 2016? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 30, 2015 12:52 GMT
Should shareholders of Berkeley Energy Ltd (LON:BKY), IG Group Holdings plc (LON:IGG) and Victoria PLC (LON:VCP) sit tight or take profits?
- 3 Top Miners For 2016? Sirius Minerals PLC, Centamin PLC And Antofagasta plc Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 30, 2015 12:17 GMT
Are these 3 mining companies worth buying right now? Sirius Minerals PLC (LON: SXX), Centamin PLC (LON: CEY) and Antofagasta plc (LON: ANTO)
- Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited & Genel Energy PLC Slide On Payment Concerns Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 30, 2015 12:06 GMT
Here's why Genel Energy PLC (LON: GENL) and Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited (LON: GKP) are falling today.
- Are BP plc, Aberdeen Asset Management plc & Investec plc Super Income Stocks? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 30, 2015 11:02 GMT
Should income investors buy these 3 stocks right now? BP plc (LON: BP), Aberdeen Asset Management plc (LON: ADN) and Investec plc (LON: INVP)
- How French Connection Group And Lonmin Plc Can Double In 2016! Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 30, 2015 10:51 GMT
Do special situation stocks French Connection Group (LON:FCCN) and Lonmin Plc (LON:LMI) have double-bagging potential?
- Are Sky plc And Talktalk Telecom Group PLC Overvalued? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 30, 2015 10:12 GMT
Are SKY PLC (LON: SKY) and Talktalk Telecom Group PLC (LON: TALK) too expensive to buy?
- Why I’d Sell Glencore plc & Rio Tinto plc But Buy Defensives Severn Trent plc & Pennon Group plc Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 30, 2015 09:55 GMT
Why this Fool thinks that there is dividend pain ahead with Glencore plc (LON: GLEN) and Rio Tinto plc (LON: RIO) but not with the more defensive Severn Trent plc (LON: SVT) and Pennon Group plc (LON: ...
- Are Vodafone Group plc, Cranswick plc And Bellway plc ‘Screaming Buys’? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 30, 2015 09:49 GMT
Should you buy these 3 stocks right now? Vodafone Group plc (LON: VOD), Cranswick plc (LON: CWK) and Bellway plc (LON: BWY)
- Should You Buy Barclays Plc? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 30, 2015 09:45 GMT
The winds are changing at Barclays Plc (LON: BARC), here is why.
- 3 Stocks Set To Join The FTSE 100: Worldpay Group PLC, Provident Financial plc & DCC PLC ORD EUR0.25 Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 30, 2015 09:10 GMT
Worldpay Group PLC (LON:WPG), Provident Financial plc (LON:PFG) and DCC PLC ORD EUR0.25 (LON:DCC) are set to enter the FTSE 100 (INDEXFTSE:UKX)
- 3 Dividend Winners For Your Portfolio: AstraZeneca plc, Direct Line Insurance Group plc & Tullett Prebon plc Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 30, 2015 08:59 GMT
Should you buy AstraZeneca plc (LON: AZN), Direct Line Insurance Group plc (LON: DLG) and Tullett Prebon (LON: TLPR)?