- Why I Am Still Bearish On Sirius Minerals PLC Fool.co.uk - 12 hours ago
Sirius Minerals PLC (LON:SXX) still has to prove that it's worth half a billion pounds, argues this Fool.
- Grexit Or No Grexit, These 4 Stocks Are Worth Buying: Centrica PLC, International Consolidated Airlines Group SA, Savills plc And Dignity Plc Fool.co.uk - 12 hours ago
No matter what the outcome of the Greek debt talks, these 4 stocks offer significant future potential: Centrica PLC (LON: CNA), International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (LON: IAG), Savills plc (LON: ...
- Glencore plc Joining A Bidding War For Rio Tinto plc’s Coal Would Be A Windfall For Rio Shareholders Fool.co.uk - 12 hours ago
VIDEO: One Fool puts Rio Tinto plc (LON:RIO) and BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT) under the spotlight.
- Should You Buy These Low-Beta Shares As The FTSE 100 Extends Losses? Unilever plc, National Grid plc, NEXT plc & IG Group Holdings plc Fool.co.uk - 12 hours ago
Low beta shares, Unilever plc (LON:ULVR), National Grid plc (LON:NG), NEXT plc (LON:NXT) and IG Group Holdings plc (LON:IGG) offer greater safety from further downside in the FTSE 100.
- 5 Top Growth Stocks You Can’t Afford To Miss: Prudential plc, DCC PLC, CRH PLC (UK), Signet Jewelers Limited & Fevertree Drinks PLC Fool.co.uk - 12 hours ago
Prudential plc (LON: PRU), DCC PLC ORD EUR0.25 (LON: DCC), CRH PLC (UK) (LON: CRH), Signet Jewelers Limited (LON: SIG) and Fevertree Drinks PLC (LON: FEVR) are all top growth stocks.
- Why Now Is The Perfect Time To Buy These 4 Stocks: Standard Chartered PLC, Boohoo.Com PLC, Schroders plc And Meggitt plc Fool.co.uk - 12 hours ago
Buying these 4 stocks looks to be a shrewd move: Standard Chartered PLC (LON: STAN), Boohoo.Com PLC (LON: BOO), Schroders plc (LON: SDR) and Meggitt plc (LON: MGGT)
- Can Barratt Developments Plc, Ocado Group PLC And ITV plc Keep On Climbing? Fool.co.uk - 13 hours ago
Barratt Developments Plc (LON: BDEV), Ocado Group PLC (LON: OCDO) and ITV plc (LON: ITV) are soaring, so is it time to sell?
- 4 Shares To Buy On Market Dips: GlaxoSmithKline plc, SABMiller plc, Dignity Plc & Britvic Plc Fool.co.uk - 15 hours ago
A weak stock market could put quality firms on sale, such as GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON: GSK), SABMiller plc (LON: SAB), Dignity Plc (LON: DTY) and Britvic Plc (LON: BVIC)
- Why I’d Buy Tesco PLC And Conviviality Retail PLC, But Would Sell Greggs plc Fool.co.uk - 15 hours ago
While Tesco PLC (LON: TSCO) and Conviviality Retail PLC (LON: CVR) have considerable potential, Greggs plc (LON: GRG) appears to be fully valued
- 3 Reasons To Sell Tullow Oil plc And Buy Royal Dutch Shell Plc Fool.co.uk - 15 hours ago
Things may get worse at Tullow Oil plc (LON:TLW), but the outlook for Royal Dutch Shell Plc (LON:RDSB) is much brighter, says Roland Head.
- 5 Low-Debt Companies For A Low-Risk Portfolio: Vodafone Group plc, Burberry Group plc, Travis Perkins plc, Ashmore Group plc & Pets at Home Group plc Fool.co.uk - 17 hours ago
Vodafone Group plc (LON: VOD), Burberry Group plc (LON:BRBY), Travis Perkins plc (LON:TPK), Ashmore Group plc (LON:ASHM) and Pets at Home Group plc (LON:PETS) are low-debt companies.
- What Monitise Plc’s Latest Partnership With Banco Santander SA Means For The Group Fool.co.uk - 17 hours ago
Banco Santander SA (LON: BNC) and Monitise Plc (LON: MONI) are getting closer by the day.
- Why Is Speedy Hire Plc Crashing Today? Fool.co.uk - 17 hours ago
Roland Head asks if investors should offload shares in Speedy Hire Plc (LON:SDY) after today's dismal trading update.
- Why I’d Dump Serco Group plc As It Surges 10%+ & Buy G4S plc Or Capita PLC Today Fool.co.uk - 17 hours ago
Serco Group plc (LON:SRP), G4S plc (LON:G4S) and Capita PLC (LON:CPI) are under the spotlight.
- Will Daniel Stewart Securities PLC Be The Next Quindell PLC? Fool.co.uk - 18 hours ago
Or will Daniel Stewart Securities PLC (LON: DAN) make it third time lucky for Rob Terry after Quindell PLC (LON: QPP) and Innovation Group?
- What Does Yesterday’s Planning Decision Mean For Sirius Minerals PLC? Fool.co.uk - 19 hours ago
Sirius Minerals PLC(LON: SXX) has received the green light to begin construction of the world's largest potash mine.
- Will BP plc Survive In A Low Oil Price World? Fool.co.uk - 20 hours ago
Can BP plc (LON: BP) overcome challenging trading conditions in the coming years?
- Has Greece Pulled It Out Of The Fire? Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jun 30, 2015 21:53 BST
A last minute bailout deal may save Greece from exiting the euro.
- Is This The Beginning Of The End For The Euro? Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jun 30, 2015 16:22 BST
Could the single currency region be forced to break-up?
- Is There Any Way Back For RSA Insurance Group plc, AO World PLC And Tate & Lyle PLC? Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jun 30, 2015 16:21 BST
RSA Insurance Group plc (LON: RSA), AO World PLC (LON: AO) and Tate & Lyle PLC (LON: TATE) are all down, but are they cheap?
- Obtala Resources Plc’s Growth Is Only Just Getting Started Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jun 30, 2015 16:19 BST
Obtala Resources Plc (LON: OBT) has a bright future in Africa.
- Should You Buy Barclays PLC, Carpetright plc Or Enquest Plc? Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jun 30, 2015 16:05 BST
Royston Wild assesses the investment cases of Barclays PLC (LON: BARC), Carpetright plc (LON: CPR) and Enquest PLC (LON: ENQ).
- Is It Safe To Buy Aviva plc, Amlin plc And Aldermore Group PLC? Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jun 30, 2015 16:01 BST
Should you add these 3 financial stocks to your portfolio? Aviva plc (LON: AV), Amlin plc (LON: AML) and Aldermore Group PLC (LON: ALD)
- Why I’d Buy Tesco Plc, Hold Ocado Group PLC & Sell IGAS Energy PLC Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jun 30, 2015 14:31 BST
Tesco Plc (LON:TSCO), Ocado Group PLC (LON:OCDO) and IGAS Energy PLC (LON:IGAS) are under the spotlight.
- Should You Ignore Trouble In Europe And Buy Vodafone Group plc, Banco Santander SA & Northgate plc? Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jun 30, 2015 14:12 BST
Are Grexit fears providing a good opportunity to buy Vodafone Group plc (LON:VOD), Banco Santander SA (LON:BNC) and Northgate plc (LON:NTG)?
- J Sainsbury plc And WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC Have Surged. Now Is The Time To Cash In! Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jun 30, 2015 14:10 BST
Royston Wild explains why investors should be ridding themselves of battered J Sainsbury plc (LON: SBRY) and WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC (LON: MRW).
- Should You Stock Up On Smashed-Up Meggitt plc, Hargreaves Lansdown PLC, Dixons Carphone PLC And Burberry Group plc? Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jun 30, 2015 11:27 BST
Royston Wild looks at the merits of investing in Meggitt plc (LON: MGGT), Hargreaves Lansdown PLC (LON: HL), Dixons Carphone PLC (LON: DC) and Burberry Group (LON: BRBY).
- Why I’m Buying More AstraZeneca plc As It Hits A 52-Week Low Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jun 30, 2015 11:08 BST
AstraZeneca plc (LON: AZN) has charged to a new 52-week low but it is time to buy.
- Should You Buy Imagination Technologies Group plc Or ARM Holdings plc For Tech Exposure? Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jun 30, 2015 10:56 BST
Roland Head asks if Imagination Technologies Group plc (LON:IMG) could soon start to gain ground on larger peer ARM Holdings plc (LON:ARM).
- Quindell plc Fails To Get Its Full-Year Results Out On Time Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jun 30, 2015 10:11 BST
Quindell plc (LON:QPP) is set to miss an important deadline to release its full-year results.
- Can BHP Billiton plc & Rio Tinto plc Survive The China Correction? Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jun 30, 2015 09:58 BST
China may be slowing but that is now factored in the share prices of mining giants BHP Billiton plc (LON: BLT) and Rio Tinto plc (LON: RIO), argues Harvey Jones
- Why HSBC Holdings plc Is “Monitoring” Greece Closely Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jun 30, 2015 09:48 BST
HSBC Holdings plc (LON: HSBA) has a large exposure to the Greek banking system.
- 3 Reasons Why The FTSE 100 Is At A Crucial Crossroad Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jun 30, 2015 09:34 BST
The FTSE 100's future looks set to be decided the three main factors.
- Might The Afren Plc Revolt Just Succeed After All? Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jun 30, 2015 07:35 BST
The story isn't over yet at Afren Plc (LON: AFR).
- 4 Shares Yielding More Than 5%: GlaxoSmithKline plc, SSE plc, Infinis Energy plc & John Laing Environmental Assets Group Lt Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jun 30, 2015 06:56 BST
GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON:GSK), SSE plc (LON:SSE), Infinis Energy plc (LON:INFI) and John Laing Environmental Assets Group Lt (LON:JLEN) have dividend yields above 5%