- Should you buy GlaxoSmithKline plc after today’s results? Fool.co.uk - 12 hours ago
Will a return to growth make GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON: GSK) a screaming buy?
- BT Group plc shareholders are off the hook Fool.co.uk - 12 hours ago
VIDEO: One Fool looks at the rise in BT Group plc (LON:BT.A)'s shares.
- Why I’m not following director buying at Lloyds Banking Group and Vodafone Group plc Fool.co.uk - 13 hours ago
Director confidence can't hide mounting problems at Lloyds Banking Group plc (LON: LLOY) and Vodafone Group plc (LON: VOD).
- Are these three financial stocks a buy after today’s results? Fool.co.uk - 13 hours ago
Has Brexit provided a boost for Banco Santander SA (LON:BNC), Lancashire Holdings Limited (LON:LRE) and Burford Capital Limited (LON:BUR)?
- Should you buy Rightmove plc and Taylor Wimpey plc after today’s results? Fool.co.uk - 13 hours ago
There's no sign of a property crash at Rightmove plc (LON: RMV) and Taylor Wimpey plc (LON: TW), says Harvey Jones.
- Why would Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc inflict negative interest rates on its customers? Fool.co.uk - 14 hours ago
VIDEO: One Fool highlights concerns at Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (LON:RBS).
- Why I’m still avoiding shares of these three companies despite today’s good results Fool.co.uk - 14 hours ago
Even solid results won't make me buy these Brexit-exposed shares.
- Are these shares worth buying after today’s results? Fool.co.uk - 14 hours ago
These shares are up after today's news but should you be buying?
- Three great bargains after today’s news? Fool.co.uk - 14 hours ago
Are these three stocks top investment opportunities?
- Is the worst over for Tesco plc, J Sainsbury plc and WM Morrison Supermarkets plc? Fool.co.uk - 15 hours ago
Is it time to buy Tesco plc (LON: TSCO), J Sainsbury plc (LON: SBRY) and WM Morrison Supermarkets plc (LON: MRW) after the latest Kantar Worldpanel figures?
- 3 shares to buy on today’s results? Fool.co.uk - 15 hours ago
Let's search for post-Brexit bargains among today's company results.
- Is your portfolio Brexit-proof? Fool.co.uk - 18 hours ago
Edward Sheldon looks at ways to Brexit-proof your portfolio.
- 3 value shares near their 52-week lows: Barclays plc, G4S plc and Sky plc Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jul 26, 2016 16:30 BST
Should you buy these three blue chip laggards on current valuations: Barclays plc (LON:BARC), G4S plc (LON:GFS) and Sky plc (LON:SKY)?
- Losing an ARM and a leg Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jul 26, 2016 16:09 BST
In the long term, we may regret waving off a rare global technology leader from the UK market...
- Should you be worried about weak sales growth at Unilever plc, J Sainsbury plc and Marks and Spencer Group Plc? Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jul 26, 2016 15:59 BST
Should you avoid shares in Unilever plc (LON:ULVR), J Sainsbury plc (LON:SBRY) and Marks and Spencer Group plc (LON:MKS) on weak sales growth and intense competition?
- These 2 companies reporting today are on opposite sides of Brexit Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jul 26, 2016 15:45 BST
Brexit has hit Capital & Counties Properties plc (LON: CAPC) and Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc (LON: JLT) in very different ways, says Harvey Jones.
- Are shares in these companies worth buying after news today? Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jul 26, 2016 13:25 BST
There was some impressive news out today but does it mean you should buy?
- Are Lloyds Banking Group plc, Games Workshop Group plc and PZ Cussons plc Brexit bargain buys Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jul 26, 2016 12:38 BST
Is now the perfect time to add Lloyds Banking Group plc (LON:LLOY), Games Workshop Group plc (LON:GAW) and PZ Cussons plc (LON:PZC) to your portfolio?
- 3 hot shares to buy on results day? Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jul 26, 2016 12:08 BST
Should you buy these three winers today?
- Why investors should love updates from BT Group plc and SABMiller plc Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jul 26, 2016 11:59 BST
More earnings season cheer for shareholders of BT Group plc (LON: BT) and SABMiller plc (LON: SAB).
- Is BP plc still a buy after today’s results? Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jul 26, 2016 11:14 BST
Roland Head reviews today's interim results from BP plc (LON:BP) and revisits his buy rating on this big income stock.
- What do today’s results mean for Drax Group plc, Croda International plc, SEGRO plc and Man Group plc? Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jul 26, 2016 11:09 BST
A mixed bag of results from Drax Group plc (LON: DRX), Croda International plc (LON: CRDA), SEGRO plc (LON: SGRO) and Man Group plc (LON:EMG).
- 5 big dividend stocks too good to miss Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jul 26, 2016 08:54 BST
Roland Head explores the dividend attractions of Aviva plc (LON:AV), Direct Line Insurance Group plc (LON:DLG), PayPoint plc (LON:PAY), NewRiver Retail Limited (LON:NRR) and John Wood Group plc (LON:WG)....
- Should you scoop up these post-Brexit bargains or stay away? Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jul 26, 2016 07:10 BST
Bilaal Mohamed looks at two very different firms suffering big post-Brexit declines. Have they been oversold, or is the future really bleak?
- Is Ophir Energy plc or Soco International plc today’s top oil play? Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jul 26, 2016 07:05 BST
Harvey Jones wonders whether Ophir Energy plc (LON: OPHR) and Soco International plc (LON: SIA) can withstand the latest drop in the price of oil.
- Why you really shouldn’t be afraid to invest in shares Fool.co.uk - Tue, Jul 26, 2016 07:00 BST
Here's why shares are the best home for your long-term savings.
- 3 shares that can supercharge your portfolio in 2016 Fool.co.uk - Mon, Jul 25, 2016 14:15 BST
These three shares could outperform and boost your portfolio this year.
- Anglo American plc and Glencore plc are up another 30% in a month: can they repeat the trick? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Jul 25, 2016 12:43 BST
Anglo American plc (LON: AAL) and Glencore plc (LON: GLEN) have enjoyed a bumper year but Harvey Jones warns the fun can't go on forever.
- Should you buy these FTSE 250 stocks following today’s news? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Jul 25, 2016 11:59 BST
Roland Head looks at the latest trading updates from Aberdeen Asset Management plc (LON:ADN), Hiscox Ltd (LON:HSX) and Petra Diamonds Limited (LON:PDL).
- Are these 3 shares ‘screaming buys’ after the latest news? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Jul 25, 2016 11:32 BST
Should you add these two small caps and a global giant to your portfolio?
- Should you buy these three shares after today’s updates? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Jul 25, 2016 11:17 BST
Does the latest news expose any nice Brexit bargains?
- Is William Hill plc a buy after bid approach from Rank Group plc and 888 Holdings Public Limited Company? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Jul 25, 2016 10:57 BST
Should investors in William Hill plc (LON:WMH), Rank Group plc (LON:RNK) and 888 Holdings Public Limited Company (LON:888) take action after today's news?
- What do today’s updates mean for HICL Infrastructure company limited, Cranswick plc and Hammerson plc? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Jul 25, 2016 10:48 BST
Should you buy, sell or hold HICL Infrastructure Company Limited (LON: HICL), Cranswick plc (LON: CWK) and Hammerson plc (LON: HMSO) following today's updates?
- Why are BP plc & Royal Dutch Shell plc rising even as the oil price falls? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Jul 25, 2016 10:00 BST
VIDEO: One Fool seeks answers from BP plc (LON:BP) and Royal Dutch Shell plc (LON:RDSB).
- Is Lloyds Banking Group plc’s dividend under threat? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Jul 25, 2016 09:55 BST
VIDEO: One Fool takes a look at the dividend on offer at Lloyds Banking Group plc (LON:LLOY)