- Small cap investors are right... size does matter Stockopedia - Thu, Feb 19, 2015 12:51 GMT
- StockRank Movers - Feb 17: The end of the house party? Stockopedia - Tue, Feb 17, 2015 17:58 GMT
- Unilever: the Personal Care dividend machine Stockopedia - Fri, Feb 13, 2015 17:51 GMT
- GuruScreen movers - Feb 10th - Financials under the spotlight Stockopedia - Tue, Feb 10, 2015 18:57 GMT
- How to hunt for deep value stocks with bravery over patience Stockopedia - Fri, Feb 6, 2015 12:28 GMT
Everyone loves a bargain but choosing a strategy for finding mispriced shares isn't as simple as it seems. Eighty years after Ben Graham and David Dodd laid the groundwork for what's known as value investing, ...
- StockRank Movers: Which tech stocks are taking off? Stockopedia - Tue, Feb 3, 2015 17:04 GMT
- GuruScreen movers - Jan 27th - Which stocks may benefit from QE? Stockopedia - Tue, Jan 27, 2015 17:26 GMT
- Which stocks could bounce back from the Swiss market crash? Stockopedia - Wed, Jan 21, 2015 11:43 GMT
- Stockranks Upgrades & Downgrades: Do falling oil prices help airlines? Stockopedia - Tue, Jan 20, 2015 18:31 GMT
- Which dividends are most at risk in the oil sector? Stockopedia - Fri, Jan 16, 2015 10:11 GMT
- GuruScreens - upgrades and downgrades - January 13th: DPZ; ASC; CINE. Stockopedia - Tue, Jan 13, 2015 13:21 GMT
- RWS Group: The risks and rewards of patent translation Stockopedia - Sat, Jan 10, 2015 17:11 GMT
One-line summaryRWS Group is a profitable and well managed company, with a defined moat of expertise, but EU legislation threatens its business model and this uncertainty will take many years to play out.IntroductionRWS ...
- Stockranks Upgrades & Downgrades: 6 January: BVS; CLLN Stockopedia - Tue, Jan 6, 2015 11:18 GMT
- GuruScreens - upgrades and downgrades - December 30th: AHT; HGR8. Stockopedia - Tue, Dec 30, 2014 11:37 GMT
- Top dividend strategy performers in 2014 Stockopedia - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 10:58 GMT
- Stockranks Upgrades & Downgrades: 23 December: GBO; CRM Stockopedia - Tue, Dec 23, 2014 17:33 GMT
- StockRanks - upgrades and downgrades - December 16th: MTVW; BET. Stockopedia - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 11:35 GMT
- Don't Fall Into The Warren Buffett Trap Stockopedia - Thu, Dec 11, 2014 11:10 GMT
- Ten quality stocks to watch in 2015 Stockopedia - Wed, Dec 10, 2014 11:25 GMT
- Stockranks Upgrades & Downgrades 9 December: AAPL; MSFT. Stockopedia - Tue, Dec 9, 2014 19:06 GMT
- What are stock splits and are they good for investors? Stockopedia - Mon, Dec 8, 2014 12:09 GMT
- Weekend Reading 5th December Stockopedia - Fri, Dec 5, 2014 17:19 GMT
- GuruScreens - upgrades and downgrades - December 2nd Stockopedia - Tue, Dec 2, 2014 13:38 GMT
- Glenn Greenberg: The best value investor you've never heard of Stockopedia - Mon, Dec 1, 2014 10:41 GMT
- MoneySupermarket's robust third quarter Stockopedia - Fri, Nov 28, 2014 17:41 GMT
The UK's largest price comparison website, Moneysupermarket (StockRank 86), has seen a robust third quarter with revenue growth of 18% on a year ago. This compares to 9% revenue growth in the first half ...
- Can investors use the Zulu Principle to beat the S&P 500? Stockopedia - Mon, Nov 24, 2014 11:26 GMT
- Majestic Wine: Is it too late to join the party? Stockopedia - Sun, Nov 23, 2014 09:11 GMT
- Weekend Reading - Friday 21st November Stockopedia - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 17:00 GMT
Fancy a linkfest for the weekend? Here’s a few things we’ve been reading here at Stockopedia on the wider web. If you want us to do more of these then please let us know in the comments below.From some ...
- Barratt set for the FTSE 100 Stockopedia - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 16:06 GMT
- Should you rebalance according to a fixed schedule or a fixed threshold? Stockopedia - Thu, Nov 20, 2014 17:39 GMT
- GuruScreens - upgrades and downgrades - November 18th Stockopedia - Tue, Nov 18, 2014 17:44 GMT
- What are Warren Buffett's greatest investment mistakes? Stockopedia - Tue, Nov 18, 2014 10:23 GMT
- How compound costs can destroy your long term investment returns Stockopedia - Thu, Nov 13, 2014 11:36 GMT
- Mello 2014: A new horizon for investor conferences Stockopedia - Wed, Nov 12, 2014 08:45 GMT
Introduction Why do stock markets exist? It's pretty simple: companies need funding in order to grow and underwrite whatever ideas they think are commercial. The market is a place where cash-poor companies ...
- StockRanks - upgrades and downgrades - November 11th. RGU: IPEL: HWDN: MAE Stockopedia - Tue, Nov 11, 2014 13:21 GMT