- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
DGAP-News: PVA TePla AG / Key word(s): 9 Month figures
PVA TePla continues successful business development with strong third quarter
- Sales revenues in the first nine months with a clear plus of 19% at EUR 115.3 million
- EBITDA rises by 24% to EUR 16.2 million in the nine-month period, EBIT increases by 27% to EUR 12.7 million
- Strong order intake almost quadrupled to EUR 246.1 million (previous year: EUR 63.5 million)
- Full-year sales revenues expected to be between EUR 140 and 150 million and operating result (EBITDA) between EUR 18 and 20 million
The PVA TePla Group (ISIN DE0007461006), Wettenberg - Germany, is continuing on its profitable growth path. In the third quarter, sales revenues and earnings in the product areas for the semiconductor market increased significantly. The operating result increased disproportionately. The excellent order intake in the past months demonstrates the technological strength of the company and the relevance of its products and services along the entire value chain in the semiconductor industry. PVA TePla successfully supports its customers in their capacity expansions, which are required by the transformation through digitalisation, automation and sustainability.
Very high order intake
04.11.2021 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.
PVA TePla AG
Im Westpark 10-12
Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange
EQS News ID:
End of News
DGAP News Service