Summary The global refinery alkylation units capacity increased from 2,469 thousand barrels per day (mbd) in 2016 to 2,564 mbd in 2021 at an Average Annual Growth Rate (AAGR) of 0.
New York, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Refinery Alkylation Units Market Installed Capacity and Capital Expenditure (CapEx) Forecast by Region and Countries including details of All Active Plants, Planned and Announced Projects, 2022-2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06317707/?utm_source=GNW
8%. It is expected to increase from 2,564 mbd in 2021 to 2,825 mbd in 2026 at an AAGR of 1.9%. The US, China, Japan, India, and South Korea are the major countries that accounted for 68% of the total global alkylation unit capacity in 2021.
- Updated information on all active and upcoming (planned and announced) refinery alkylation units globally.
- Provides key details such as refinery name, operator name, and status for all active, suspended, planned, and announced refinery alkylation units in a country.
- Provides annual breakdown of new-build and expansion capital expenditure outlook by region and by key countries for the period 2022-2026.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, suspended, planned, and announced refinery alkylation units globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the refinery alkylation units industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong refinery alkylation units capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s refinery alkylation units portfolio
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06317707/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001