Summary Global Renewable Energy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025).
New York, Aug. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Renewable Energy Global Industry Almanac - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06129831/?utm_source=GNW
The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The renewable energy market consists of the net generation of electricity through renewable sources. It is divided into four segments, these being hydroelectricity, wind energy, solar, biomass and geothermal. The volume of the market is calculated as the net volume of electricity produced through renewable means and the market value has been calculated according to an average of annual non-household power price, or equivalent, excluding taxes and levies. All market data and forecasts are represented in nominal terms (i.e. without adjustment for inflation) and all currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2020 annual average exchange rates.
- The length of the pandemic and restrictions introduced by various countries are still difficult to predict, though many governments had introduced the national lockdowns and temporarily banned sales of products that are deemed "non essential". As the length of the pandemic and its impact on this market is not certain, the data used in this report has been modelled on the assumption of a crisis scenario and has taken into consideration forecast impacts on national economics.
- The global renewable energy market had total revenues of $692.8bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9% between 2016 and 2020.
- Market production volume increased with a CAGR of 6.5% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 6,674,946.2 GWh in 2020.
- Hydroelectricity had the highest volume in the global renewable energy market in 2020, with a total of 3,631,810.5 GWh, equivalent to 54.4% of the market’s overall volume.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global renewable energy market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global renewable energy market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global renewable energy market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the global renewable energy market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the global renewable energy market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global renewable energy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global renewable energy market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06129831/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001