- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Resolutions of AB “Linas” Repeated Annual General Meeting of Shareholders dated on 29 April 2022:
1. Attention is paid to the auditor’s conclusions confirming AB “Linas” consolidated and Company’s financial accountability of year 2021 and was agreed to the consolidated annual report of the company of year 2021.
2. AB “Linas” consolidated and company’s annual financial statements for the year 2021 was confirmed and was agreed to consolidated annual report for the year 2021.
3. Company’s profit (loss) allocation of year 2021 was confirmed:
1) retained profit of the previous financial year at the end of the accounting year – 1,451,167 EUR;
2) net profit of the accounting year 1,060,706 EUR;
3) profit (loss) of the accounting financial year unrecognized in the statement of comprehensive income - 0 EUR;
4) transfers from mandatory reserve 0 EUR;
5) transfers from reserve for business projects 0 EUR;
6) transfers from reserve for purchase of own shares 264,429 EUR;
7) transfers from profit for dividend paying 0 EUR;
8) shareholders contributions to cover company’s loses 0 EUR;
9) allocated profit totally 2,776,302 EUR;
10) share of profit set for the mandatory reserve 53,036 EUR;
11) share of profit set for the reserve for purchase of own shares 0 EUR;
12) share of profit set to other reserves 0 EUR;
13) share of profit set for dividend paying 0 EUR;
14) share of profit set for annual allowances (bonuses) for the members of the board, for the employees premiums and other purposes 0 EUR;
15) retained loss at the end of the financial year transferred to the next financial year 2,723,266 EUR.
4. Company's remuneration report for 2021 was approved.
AB “Linas” chief financial officer
Tel.: +370 45 506100