Global On-Road Motorcycles Market
Dublin, Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "On-Road Motorcycles Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global on-road motorcycles market is expected to grow from $50.32 billion in 2021 to $55.41 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.1%. The on-road motorcycles market is expected to grow to $82.02 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3%.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the on-road motorcycles market in 2021. North America is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in on-road motorcycles market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The rising number of motorbike sports users is expected to propel the growth of the on-road motorcycle market going forward. Motorbike sport is a broad field that encompasses all sporting aspects of motorcycling. In motorbike racing and other motorbike sports, on-road bikes are used as they are much faster than off-road bikes and motorbike sports users use their on-road motorcycles for riding around the pits or staging areas of a motocross races and other motorbike sports.
For instance, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), a US-based non-profit organization, registration for the sports bike segment in the United States, raised from 4.17 lakh in 2019 to 4.31 lakh in 2022. Therefore, the rising number of motorbike sports users is driving the on-road motorcycle market.
Product innovation is a key trend gaining popularity in the on-road motorcycle market. Major companies operating in the on-road motorcycle market are developing new products to sustain their position in the on-road motorcycle market.
For instance, in August 2019, Revolt Intellicorp, an India-based automotive company operating in the on-road motorcycles market launched AI-enabled electric bikes, the Revolt RV 400 and RV 300, which is an on-road street bike with unique features including a top speed of 85 km/hr and a removable battery pack, a connected helmet, with inbuilt speakers and microphone, which can be used to activate the motorcycle via voice commands, also offers riders a choice to change the sound of the electric bike.
In April 2020, TVS Motor Company, an India-based motorcycle manufacturing company, acquired The Norton Motorcycle Company Limited for the deal amount of $19.15 million. Through this acquisition, TVS Motor Company aims to scale globally and strengthen its product portfolio to cater to the needs of its customers. The Norton Motorcycle Company Limited is a UK-based on-road motorcycle manufacturing brand, with a portfolio that includes the first road bikes based on race bikes, V4SS and V4RR.
The countries covered in the on-road motorcycles market report are Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, USA.
No. of Pages
2022 - 2026
Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022
Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2026
Compound Annual Growth Rate
Reasons to Purchase
Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
Assessment of Russia - War Impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodities supply and their direct and indirect impact on the market analyzed in the report.
Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Identify growth segments for investment.
Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
Benchmark performance against key competitors.
Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By Type: Sports Bikes; Cruiser Motorcycles; Touring Motorcycles; Standard Motorcycles
2) By Application: Personal; Commercial
3) By End User: Offline; Online
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. On-Road Motorcycles Market Characteristics
3. On-Road Motorcycles Market Trends And Strategies
4. On-Road Motorcycles Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. On-Road Motorcycles Market Size And Growth
6. On-Road Motorcycles Market Segmentation
7. On-Road Motorcycles Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific On-Road Motorcycles Market
9. China On-Road Motorcycles Market
10. India On-Road Motorcycles Market
11. Japan On-Road Motorcycles Market
12. Australia On-Road Motorcycles Market
13. Indonesia On-Road Motorcycles Market
14. South Korea On-Road Motorcycles Market
15. Western Europe On-Road Motorcycles Market
16. UK On-Road Motorcycles Market
17. Germany On-Road Motorcycles Market
18. France On-Road Motorcycles Market
19. Eastern Europe On-Road Motorcycles Market
20. Russia On-Road Motorcycles Market
21. North America On-Road Motorcycles Market
22. USA On-Road Motorcycles Market
23. South America On-Road Motorcycles Market
24. Brazil On-Road Motorcycles Market
25. Middle East On-Road Motorcycles Market
26. Africa On-Road Motorcycles Market
27. On-Road Motorcycles Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The On-Road Motorcycles Market
29. On-Road Motorcycles Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Yamaha Motor Co Ltd
Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A
Honda Motor Co Ltd
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8rxsnx
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900