Summary "Schizophrenia - Competitive Landscape in 2020" combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace.
New York, March 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Schizophrenia - Competitive Landscape in 2020" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06035010/?utm_source=GNW
5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) and dopamine receptors are the major focus of drug developers. There are 143 drugs in the pipeline, 39 of which targets 5-HT or dopamine receptors. Big pharma dominates R&D in this indication, with Otsuka, Johnson & Johnson, Lundbeck, and Roche leading the way. Increasing incidence expected to drive growth in schizophrenia market. The increasing awareness and approval of late-stage pipeline molecules will drive the market’s growth over the coming years, but lack of curative treatment and increasing generic penetration will limit the growth.
This reports provides a data-driven overview of the current and future competitive landscape in schizophrenia therapeutics.
Components of the report include -
- Disease epidemiology
- Marketed drugs assessment
- Pipeline drugs assessment
- Clinical trials assessment
- Commercial assessment
- Social media overview
- Digital marketing overview
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global schizophrenia market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global schizophrenia market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06035010/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001