- SABMiller's deputy chairman buys £37,343 in shares Sharecast - 13 hours ago
(ShareCast News) - Deputy chairman of SABMiller Guy Elliot has bought shares in the brewing company worth a total of £37,343.
- Is Rolls-Royce Holding PLC A Better Buy Than Unilever plc And BAE Systems plc? Fool.co.uk - 14 hours ago
Which of these 3 FTSE 100 heavyweights is the best buy? Rolls-Royce Holding PLC (LON: RR), Unilever plc (LON: ULVR) or BAE Systems plc (LON: BA)
- London open: FTSE opens lower on weak US and Chinese data Sharecast - 20 hours ago
(ShareCast News) - The FTSE 100 opened lower on Monday on the back of disappointing US and Chinese data.
- Heineken profits rocket by 81 percent says brewer AFP - 22 hours ago
- The week ahead Telegraph - Sun, Aug 2, 2015 20:58 BST
Economic and corporate news expected from Monday, August 3 to Friday, August 7.
- English farmer sells vodka to the Russians Telegraph - Sat, Aug 1, 2015 20:03 BST
The Chase Distillery in Hereford has signed a deal to supply Russia's national drink back to the Motherland
- Ex-divs to take 9.70 points off FTSE 100 on Aug. 6 Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Jul 31, 2015 09:48 BST
The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, ...
- Starwood Hotels reaches out to potential bidders - sources Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Jul 30, 2015 21:37 BST
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc (NYSE: HOT - news) has reached out to potential bidders, including InterContinental Hotels Group Plc and Wyndham Worldwide Corp, after deciding to explore a sale, according to people familiar with the matter. Starwood, which owns the St. Regis (NYSE: RGS - news) and Sheraton hotel …
- Broker tips: Indivior, St James Place, Tate & Lyle Sharecast - Thu, Jul 30, 2015 18:37 BST
(ShareCast News) - Shares in Indivior were given a downgraded 'neutral' rating from Citi after their strong performance in the year to date, while Deutsche Bank argued the company's drug pipeline was not ...
- Friday preview: Lloyds reports first quarterly results since full TSB split Sharecast - Thu, Jul 30, 2015 18:36 BST
(ShareCast News) - Lloyds Banking Group on Friday reports its first quarterly results since it cut ties with TSB completely.
- FTSE 100 movers: Shell rallies on better-than-expected earnings, but Centrica drops after announcing job cuts Sharecast - Thu, Jul 30, 2015 17:00 BST
(ShareCast News) - London's top-flight index was up 0.6% at 6,670 by 15:41 BST, as investors waded through a raft of earnings reports.
- Director/PDMR Shareholding Business Wire - Thu, Jul 30, 2015 14:16 BST
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- Tate & Lyle PLC Director/PDMR Shareholding Tate & Lyle PLC (the “Company”) has been informed that today Paul Forman, a Non-Executive Director of the Company, purchased a total ...
- Reuters Business News Schedule at 1230 GMT/0830 AM ET Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Jul 30, 2015 13:38 BST
Editor: Sonya Hepinstall +44 207 542 3479 Global Picture Desk: +65 6870 3775 Global Graphics Desk: +65 6870 3595 Receive this schedule by email: http://mediaexpress.reuters.com TOP STORIES U.S. 2nd-quarter ...
- Diageo plc & Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc Prove Why They Are Core Holdings For Investors Fool.co.uk - Thu, Jul 30, 2015 13:23 BST
Diageo plc (LON: DGE) and Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc (LON: RB) are powering ahead despite economic woes.
- Britvic nabs CFO from SABMiller's South African division Sharecast - Thu, Jul 30, 2015 11:06 BST
(ShareCast News) - Mathew Dunn has been appointed as Britvic's chief financial officer (CFO), the soft drinks group said in a statement on Thursday.
- Diageo lifts 2016 guidance after serving up flat annual sales Sharecast - Thu, Jul 30, 2015 10:26 BST
(ShareCast News) - Annual sales from Diageo were flat but the drinks giant put some fizz into its preliminary results with a 9% increase in the final dividend and pumped up its guidance for 2016.
- Diageo reports flat sales but profits edge up Telegraph - Thu, Jul 30, 2015 10:06 BST
Profits rise for Diageo, the world's largest spirits company, but sales were flat and shipment volumes down
- Diageo boss insists drinks giant is on the mend Telegraph - Thu, Jul 30, 2015 10:06 BST
Ivan Menezes, Diageo's under-pressure chief executive, said the company has 'never been in better shape'
- Reuters Business News Schedule at 0830 GMT/0430 AM ET Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Jul 30, 2015 09:59 BST
Editor: Sonya Hepinstall +44 207 542 3479 Global Picture Desk: +65 6870 3775 Global Graphics Desk: +65 6870 3595 Receive this schedule by email: http://mediaexpress.reuters.com TOP STORIES Shell to axe ...
- Diageo signals turnaround after another flat year Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Jul 30, 2015 09:00 BST
Diageo (LSE: DGE.L - news) , the world's largest spirits company, signalled a turnaround this year, following two years of flat sales due to issues including wholesaler destocking and discounting in vodka. The London-based maker of Johnnie Walker whisky, Smirnoff vodka and Guinness beer on Thursday said organic net sales …
- Diageo full-year sales flat Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Jul 30, 2015 07:20 BST
Diageo, the world's largest spirits company, posted flat full-year sales and weaker-than-expected earnings on Thursday, after grappling for months with problems such as wholesaler destocking and pricing ...
- SABMiller gives guidance on rare corporate Kangaroo bond Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Jul 30, 2015 02:48 BST
By John Weavers SYDNEY, July 30 - SABMiller, a London-based multinational brewing and beverage company, has announced an offering of Australian dollar five-year medium-term notes via joint lead managers ...
- Bosses warn Government's economic plan hinges on Heathrow runway Telegraph - Wed, Jul 29, 2015 19:20 BST
Next boss Lord Wolfson and WPP chief Sir Martin Sorrell join 58 other leaders by in signing a letter to the Government
- Europe close: Most stocks higher as China market stabilises Sharecast - Wed, Jul 29, 2015 18:32 BST
(ShareCast News) - European stocks outside of Italy rallied as China's equity markets stabilised and investors welcomed a slate of positive earnings reports.
- London close: Defensives lead gains ahead of Fed meeting Sharecast - Wed, Jul 29, 2015 18:30 BST
(ShareCast News) - Equity markets bounced back ahead of the policy announcement due out from the US Federal Reserve later on Wednesday, as investors waited for more clarity from the central bank before ...
- Result of AGM Business Wire - Wed, Jul 29, 2015 16:45 BST
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- Tate & Lyle PLC Result of Annual General Meeting 2015 Tate & Lyle PLC (the “Company”) announces that at its Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) held earlier today, all resolutions contained ...
- Poland's richest man, Jan Kulczyk, dies at 65 Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Jul 29, 2015 12:30 BST
Poland's richest man, Jan Kulczyk, died in Vienna on Tuesday from complications after surgery, a spokeswoman at Kulczyk Holding, the company he founded, said. Kulczyk had for years topped the list of Poland's richest people, with Forbes Magazine estimating his assets this year at more than 15 billion zlotys ($4.01 billion). …
- Is Time To Buy Beaten-Down Stocks Dialight Plc, Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited, Rolls-Royce Holding PLC, Drax Group Plc And Tate & Lyle PLC? Fool.co.uk - Wed, Jul 29, 2015 11:20 BST
Should you buy Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited (LON: GKP), Dialight Plc (LON: DIA), Rolls-Royce Holding PLC (LON: RR) and Tate & Lyle PLC (LON: TATE) as they fall to new lows?
- London open: US Fed in a pinch with CPI set to drop Sharecast - Wed, Jul 29, 2015 11:06 BST
(ShareCast News) - Stocks in London continued to bounce back ahead of Wednesday's policy decision from the US Federal Reserve, as some analyst warned of deflation risks.
- BUZZ-Tate & Lyle: relief rally on in-line numbers Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Jul 29, 2015 10:07 BST
** Food ingredients firm Tate & Lyle up c.7 pct, one of the top UK mid-cap gainers ** The company, which issued a profit warning in May, said Q1 trading was in line with its expectations ** Trader says ...
- Tate & Lyle's H1 in line, full-year guidance unchanged Sharecast - Wed, Jul 29, 2015 10:01 BST
(ShareCast News) - Food ingredients producer Tate & Lyle said its performance during the first quarter of the year was in line with expectations driven by encouraging results from its speciality food ingredients ...
- Check Out These Hot Dividend Delights: Lloyds Banking Group PLC, Esure Group PLC, N Brown Group plc & Diageo plc Fool.co.uk - Wed, Jul 29, 2015 09:01 BST
Royston Wild details the stellar payout potential of Lloyds Banking Group PLC (LON: LLOY), Esure Group PLC (LON: ESUR), N Brown Group plc (LON: BWNG) and Diageo plc (LON: DGE).
- Tate & Lyle says trading in line with expectations Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Jul 29, 2015 08:10 BST
British food ingredients firm Tate & Lyle (LSE: TATE.L - news) said on Wednesday that first-quarter trading was in line with its expectations and it was standing by its forecasts for the year. In the three months ended June 30, Tate & Lyle's specialty food ingredients business improved from last year, although sales volumes …
- Trading Statement Business Wire - Wed, Jul 29, 2015 07:00 BST
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- 29 July 2015 – Tate & Lyle PLC TRADING STATEMENT This Trading Statement covers the period from 1 April 2015 to 30 June 2015, which is the first quarter of the financial year. The ...
- Europe midday: Stocks mildly higher amid earnings deluge; eyes on Fed Sharecast - Wed, Jul 29, 2015 01:12 BST
(ShareCast News) - European stocks were in the black following a stabilisation in China's equity markets and a slew of well-received earnings reports, although gains were muted as investors exercised caution ...