- Holding(s) in Company Business Wire - 9 hours ago
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- TR-1: NOTIFICATION OF MAJOR INTEREST IN SHARESi 1. Identity of the issuer or the underlying issuer of existing shares to which voting rights are attached: ii St. James's ...
- Safe as houses? Not in this fast, volatile market Telegraph - Sat, Sep 24, 2016 16:05 BST
Safe as houses? Not in this fast, volatile market
- BizWireTV Video News: Innovative Security Tech with Live Face ID and Hot Product Launches You Need to Know About Business Wire - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 13:08 BST
- Are these the best dividend stocks in the FTSE 100? Fool.co.uk - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 07:00 BST
Edward Sheldon looks at two of the highest yielding dividend stocks in the FTSE 100 (INDEXFTSE: UKX). Are these yields sustainable?
- Where are the youngest first-time buyers in the UK? Telegraph - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 00:01 BST
Where are the youngest first-time buyers in the UK?
- Are these the best bargains on the FTSE 100? Fool.co.uk - Thu, Sep 22, 2016 15:45 BST
Royston Wild looks at two FTSE 100 (INDEXFTSE: UKX) fizzers trading far too cheaply!
- May Ditches Cameron's Line-Up Of Top Business Advisers Sky News - Thu, Sep 22, 2016 14:33 BST
- Do today’s big fallers provide unmissable bargains? Fool.co.uk - Thu, Sep 22, 2016 12:44 BST
These falling share prices could be great news for investors looking to get in on the cheap.
- Low interest rates getting you down? These three dividend champions can help Fool.co.uk - Thu, Sep 22, 2016 11:31 BST
These three dividend stocks are a great alternative to savings.
- Lloyd's of London readying EU move plans Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Sep 22, 2016 11:25 BST
- Strong demand for $904 mln IPO of India's ICICI Pru Life Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Sep 21, 2016 13:48 BST
India's ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co Ltd saw strong demand on Wednesday for its up to $904 million initial public offering, the nation's biggest for six years, with investors putting in orders for more than 10 times the number of shares on offer. The IPO, the first by an Indian insurer, received bids for about 1.38 …
- Three main contenders in bidding for Unicredit's Pioneer - sources Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Sep 21, 2016 06:30 BST
Three bidders have emerged as the main contenders to buy UniCredit (EUREX: DE000A163206.EX - news) 's fund management arm Pioneer (Other OTC: PNCOF - news) , in a deal which could net 3 billion euros ($3.4 billion) for Italy's largest bank, sources familiar with the matter said on Tuesday. Italian insurer Assicurazioni …
- Brazil's Itaú agrees to sell group life insurance unit to Prudential Reuters - UK Focus - Mon, Sep 19, 2016 13:03 BST
Brazilian lender Itaú Unibanco SA agreed to sell its group life insurance operations to Prudential do Brasil Seguros de Vida SA, the bank said in a securities filing on Monday, without disclosing a price ...
- Are these stocks the perfect ISA investments? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Sep 19, 2016 07:00 BST
Edward Sheldon looks at two high quality UK companies that could make excellent picks for your ISA.
- First-time buyers hit with steep price rises due to stamp duty surge Telegraph - Mon, Sep 19, 2016 00:01 BST
First-time buyers hit with steep price rises due to stamp duty surge
- First-time buyers hit with steep price rises after stamp duty surge Telegraph - Mon, Sep 19, 2016 00:01 BST
First-time buyers hit with steep price rises after stamp duty surge
- 'I'm 21, earn £16k and have just inherited £40k - should I invest in peer-to-peer?' Telegraph - Sat, Sep 17, 2016 07:06 BST
'I'm 21, earn £16k and have just inherited £40k - should I invest in peer-to-peer?'
- Lifelong mortgage rates under 4pc offer way to beat inheritance tax Telegraph - Sat, Sep 17, 2016 07:01 BST
Lifelong mortgage rates under 4pc offer way to beat inheritance tax
- Executives applaud Argentina reforms but mostly wait to invest Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Sep 16, 2016 15:14 BST
Executives applauded the opening of Argentina's economy at a major business forum in Buenos Aires this week but many said they are looking for improved infrastructure, more flexible labor laws and other reforms before committing investments. President Mauricio Macri's government ended a decade-long debt dispute, curbed …
- Investor warns Britain's top firms not to ignore pay revolts Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Sep 16, 2016 11:50 BST
Britain's top companies need to cut bonuses in response to shareholder revolts against senior executives' pay, the fund arm of insurer Legal & General said in a letter to the top 350 firms. Legal & General Investment Management (LGIM) manages 853 billion pounds ($1.13 trillion) in assets and is one of the leading investors …
- Deutsche Bank nears sale of UK insurance unit to Phoenix Group Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Sep 15, 2016 20:59 BST
Deutsche Bank AG is nearing a deal to sell its British insurance business Abbey Life Assurance Co to Phoenix Group Holdings, a person close to the matter told Reuters. Britain's largest consolidator of ...
- You can’t go wrong with these three dividend champions Fool.co.uk - Wed, Sep 14, 2016 11:30 BST
These three dividend champions will help boost your portfolio's income.
- Irish Q2 GDP grows 0.6 percent quarter-on-quarter Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Sep 14, 2016 11:00 BST
Ireland (Other OTC: IRLD - news) 's economy grew by 0.6 percent quarter-on-quarter in the three months to the end of June to stand 4.1 percent higher than a year ago, data showed on Wednesday. The relevance of using GDP to measure the true health of the Ireland's open economy was called into question in July when growth …
- FRN Variable Rate Fix Business Wire - Tue, Sep 13, 2016 16:12 BST
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- As Agent Bank, please be advised of the following rate determined on: 9/13/2016 Issue ¦ LANCASHIRE HOLDINGS LIMITED EUR 24,000,000 UnJunior SUB Notes due 15 Jun 2035 ISIN Number ...
- UK lawmakers to study post-Brexit insurance rules revamp Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Sep 13, 2016 15:41 BST
Britain's exit from the European Union (KSE: 000910.KS - news) creates an opportunity to rethink the bloc's burdensome solvency rules for insurers to better serve consumers, British lawmakers said on Tuesday. Prudential (HKSE: 2378.HK - news) , Aviva (Other OTC: AIVAF - news) and the Lloyd's of London insurance market …
- Italy's Generali says not planning any merger Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Sep 13, 2016 12:25 BST
Italian insurer Generali's Chief Executive Philippe Donnet said on Tuesday the company was not planning to merge with AXA or with any other company. "We do not intend to merge with anybody, we do ...
- Will low rates kill Aviva plc, Legal & General Group plc and Prudential plc? Fool.co.uk - Tue, Sep 13, 2016 10:57 BST
Are Aviva plc (LON: AV) Legal & General Group Plc (LON: LGEN) and Prudential plc (LON: PRU) about to enter a death spiral?
- World's reinsurers predict premium respite at Monaco meeting Reuters - UK Focus - Mon, Sep 12, 2016 10:18 BST
Global reinsurance firms gathered in Monaco are hopeful premiums will stabilise in the coming year, although they expect competition to remain tough and returns low. The $600 billion reinsurance industry, which backstops insurers to help them pay for damage claims from hurricanes or earthquakes, faces its fifth year of …
- CBI To Wade Into Pay Debate As May Plots Crackdown Sky News - Sat, Sep 10, 2016 14:55 BST
Britain's biggest employers' group is wading into the escalating row over boardroom pay as Theresa May prepares to unveil a crackdown on soaring executive remuneration deals. Sky News has learnt that the CBI has begun consulting with members about a range of policy options that will be announced later in the autumn.
- Prudential staff in Reading to strike over Mumbai job plan Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Sep 9, 2016 12:31 BST
Staff at a British regional office of insurer Prudential have voted to strike over plans to transfer 82 jobs to Mumbai, the Unite union said on Friday. The vote for two one-day strikes in the annuity servicing ...
- Director/PDMR Shareholding Business Wire - Fri, Sep 9, 2016 11:47 BST
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- RSA Insurance Group plc Transactions in shares by Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility (“PDMRs”) 9 September 2016 On 8 September 2016, RSA Insurance Group plc (the “Company”) ...
- Mirae Asset Life says made final bid for Prudential's S.Korea unit Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Sep 8, 2016 23:23 BST
South Korea's Mirae Asset Life Insurance Co Ltd said in a regulatory filing on Friday it had submitted a final bid for PCA Life Insurance Co Ltd, an unlisted South Korean unit of British insurer Prudential ...
- ICICI Pru Life seeks up to $909 mln in India's biggest IPO in six years Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Sep 8, 2016 18:59 BST
India's ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co Ltd's initial public offering of shares will open on Sept. 19, parent ICICI Bank (NYSE: IBN - news) said on Thursday, seeking to raise as much as $909 million in the biggest local listing in six years. ICICI Bank, which owns nearly 68 percent of the insurer and is selling up …
- Britain's FTSE outperforms Europe after Draghi disappoints Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Sep 8, 2016 17:04 BST
UK shares gave up early gains but outperformed European peers on Thursday after the European Central Bank held rates steady and did not change its asset-buying programme. The ECB kept the timetable for ...
- Earn £100,000 and save in a pension? You may fall foul of the nightmarishly complex 'taper' rules Telegraph - Thu, Sep 8, 2016 14:40 BST
Earn £100,000 and save in a pension? You may fall foul of the nightmarishly complex 'taper' rules