- There has never been a better time to buy GlaxoSmithKline plc, Persimmon plc and Admiral Group plc Fool.co.uk - 1 hour 37 minutes ago
GlaxoSmithKline plc (LON: GSK), Persimmon plc (LON: PSN) and Admiral Group plc (LON: ADM) are growing companies that produce a high income.
- 3 ‘hidden’ growth shares with juicy dividends! Fool.co.uk - 5 hours ago
Bilaal Mohamed reveals 3 exciting stocks with tremendous growth potential AND chunky dividends!
- Will BT Group plc, Berkeley Group Holdings plc and Burberry Group plc make stellar comebacks? Fool.co.uk - Thu, May 26, 2016 10:40 BST
Is it too soon to buy into these three stocks? BT Group plc (LON: BT.A), Berkeley Group Holdings plc (LON: BKG) and Burberry Group plc (LON: BRBY).
- Thursday preview: Tate & Lyle reports finals Sharecast - Wed, May 25, 2016 18:28 BST
(ShareCast News) - Tate & Lyle is expected on Thursday to report a decline in full year profits on foreign exchange headwinds as the food ingredients company undergoes a restructuring.
- London open: Stocks rise as Greece creditors agree to unlock fresh bailout funds Sharecast - Wed, May 25, 2016 10:03 BST
(ShareCast News) - London stocks rose on Wednesday after the eurozone finance ministers agreed to unlock €10bn in bailout funds.
- MORNING BID EUROPE-Debt relief in offing for Greece Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, May 25, 2016 08:15 BST
The European Union may just have averted one of the handful of crises looming over it this summer with last night's deal to offer 10.3 billion euros in emergency funding in return for the latest batch of economic reforms, plus crucially its firmest offer yet of debt relief from 2018 (conveniently after Germany's next general …
- ABN Amro finds place in STOXX 600 index, Sports Direct out Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, May 25, 2016 06:57 BST
Dutch bank ABN Amro and German construction group Hochtief are among stocks to be added to the pan-European STOXX 600 benchmark index, potentially helping them attract more investment flows. Index compiler ...
- Smart home gadgets need to live together AFP - Wed, May 25, 2016 03:17 BST
- Wednesday preview: Investors eye M&S full year results Sharecast - Tue, May 24, 2016 16:23 BST
(ShareCast News) - Marks & Spencer's struggling clothing division comes under the microscope on Wednesday when the retailer reports its full year results.
- IPC Systems Now Providing Connectivity to Hotspot Business Wire - Tue, May 24, 2016 14:08 BST
NEW YORK & LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- Customers Can Now Leverage IPC for Secure, Reliable Connectivity to Leading Institutional FX Market Hotspot, a leading institutional foreign exchange (FX) market owned ...
- Don’t buy or sell Royal Mail plc, British American Tobacco plc or Johnson Service Group plc until you’ve read this Fool.co.uk - Tue, May 24, 2016 10:00 BST
Could these 3 stocks be about to fall in value? Royal Mail plc (LON: RMG), British American Tobacco plc (LON: BATS) and Johnson Service Group plc (LON: JSG).
- Why I want to buy Lloyds Banking Group plc and Barratt Developments plc Fool.co.uk - Tue, May 24, 2016 09:20 BST
Bilaal Mohamed explains why you should be buying Lloyds Banking Group plc (LON: LLOY) and Barratt Developments plc (LON: BDEV) right now.
- Should you buy last week’s winners Lonmin plc (+15%), Bovis Homes Group plc (+12%) and Whitbread plc (+9%)? Fool.co.uk - Mon, May 23, 2016 16:16 BST
Royston Wild considers whether Lonmin plc (LON: LMI), Bovis Homes Group plc (LON: BVS) and Whitbread plc (LON: WTB) can keep on charging.
- Insurer AXA to pull out of tobacco investments Reuters - UK Focus - Mon, May 23, 2016 10:17 BST
PARIS/LONDON, May 23 (Reuters) - French insurer AXA (EUREX: 486352.EX - news) plans to stop investing in the tobacco industry, citing the impact of smoking on public health, and said it plans to sell its 1.8 billion euros ($2.02 billion) of assets in the sector. AXA (Paris: FR0000120628 - news) said it would divest …
- Is this the end for British American Tobacco plc and Imperial Brands plc? Fool.co.uk - Mon, May 23, 2016 09:00 BST
Will new 'plain packaging' rules affect profits at British American Tobacco plc (LON: BATS) and Imperial Brands plc (LON: IMB)?
- Defensives lead bounce in stocks Sharecast - Fri, May 20, 2016 20:51 BST
(ShareCast News) - Defensive issues led the market's bounce higher at the end of the week, with those sectors which stood to gain the most from a vote by Britons to remain in the UK pacing gains on the ...
- FTSE 100 Fights Back After US-Inspired Slump Sky News - Fri, May 20, 2016 19:57 BST
The FTSE 100 has staged an end-of-week fightback to recover from a US-inspired slump that saw £29bn wiped off the value of its constituent companies in the previous session. Thursday's fall of 112.4 points , or 1.83%, was the biggest one-day decline in percentage terms since global markets were convulsed by turbulence …
- London close: Stocks finish higher as housebuilders rally Sharecast - Fri, May 20, 2016 18:06 BST
(ShareCast News) - London stocks finished higher on Friday, supported by a pick-up in housebuilders as Brexit fears eased.
- FTSE 100 movers: Coca-Cola rallies on Citi upgrade; housebuilders advance Sharecast - Fri, May 20, 2016 15:38 BST
(ShareCast News) - London's FTSE 100 was up 1.5% to 6,143.38 in afternoon trading, bouncing back from losses suffered in the previous session amid concerns the Federal Reserve might hike interest rates ...
- Is it time to sell cyclicals Lloyds Banking Group plc, Rightmove plc and Telford Homes plc? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 20, 2016 09:40 BST
Have shares of Lloyds Banking Group plc (LON: LLOY), Rightmove plc (LON: RMV) and Telford Homes plc (LON: TEF) reached their peak?
- easyJet plc, British American Tobacco plc and Legal & General Group plc: 3 FTSE 100 growth AND income stars! Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 20, 2016 08:40 BST
Royston Wild explains why easyJet plc (LON: EZJ), British American Tobacco plc (LON: BATS) and Legal & General Group plc (LON: LGEN) are three of the FTSE 100's (INDEXFTSE: UKX) best 'all-rounders'.
- Friday preview: Spectris and Close Brothers update on quarterly trading Sharecast - Thu, May 19, 2016 18:02 BST
(ShareCast News) - Precision instruments maker Spectris will update the market on its first quarter trading on Friday after reporting soft full year results earlier in the year.
- London close: FTSE ends lower on prospect of US interest rate hike Sharecast - Thu, May 19, 2016 18:01 BST
(ShareCast News) - The FTSE 100 finished on the back foot on Thursday as the Federal Reserve's hawkish policy meeting minutes continued to weigh.
- Hedge funds share Brexit views while guarding their bets Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, May 19, 2016 16:47 BST
Are some of Britain's largest hedge fund managers putting their money where their mouth is on Brexit? That question is causing some disquiet following the intervention of several top hedge fund figures ...
- UK court rejects Big Tobacco's appeal against plain packaging Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, May 19, 2016 16:39 BST
Britain got the go-ahead on Thursday to make plain packaging compulsory on cigarettes when a court struck down a legal challenge brought by the world's top four tobacco companies. British American Tobacco (BAT), Philip Morris International, Japan Tobacco International and Imperial Brands had argued the law, due to take …
- UPDATE 2-UK court rejects Big Tobacco's appeal against plain packaging Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, May 19, 2016 15:44 BST
Britain got the go-ahead on Thursday to make plain packaging compulsory on cigarettes when a court rejected a legal challenge brought by the world's top four tobacco companies. British American Tobacco (BAT), Philip Morris International, Japan Tobacco International and Imperial Brands (Other OTC: IMBBY - news) had argued …
- Which will double the quickest, Barclays plc, Old Mutual plc or Barratt Developments plc? Fool.co.uk - Thu, May 19, 2016 15:33 BST
How quickly can Barclays plc (LON: BARC), Old Mutual plc (LON: OML) and Barratt Developments plc (LON: BDEV) double your money?
- High Court rejects tobacco firms' appeal against UK's "plain packaging" plans Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, May 19, 2016 12:19 BST
Britain can go ahead with implementing its plan to require "plain packaging" on cigarettes this month, after the English High Court on Thursday rejected a legal challenge brought by Big Tobacco ...
- Three top picks for this summer: Rio Tinto plc, Petrofac Limited and British American Tobacco plc Fool.co.uk - Thu, May 19, 2016 10:40 BST
Why the coming months should be good for Rio Tinto plc (LON: RIO), Petrofac Limited (LON: PFC) and British American Tobacco plc (LON: BATS).
- Can British American Tobacco plc, Reckitt Benckiser plc and Imperial Brands Group plc keep on rising forever? Fool.co.uk - Thu, May 19, 2016 09:10 BST
British American Tobacco plc (LON: BATS), Reckitt Benckiser plc (LON: RB) and Imperial Brands Group plc (LON: IMB) should continue on their smooth upwards path, says Harvey Jones.
- Britain's FTSE retreats from 2-week high, miners weigh Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, May 18, 2016 17:13 BST
Britain's top share index slipped from a two-week high on Wednesday as luxury goods firm Burberry fell after a slump in its profits and miners tracked weaker metals prices. The blue-chip FTSE 100 index ...
- Burberry Group plc announces a 10% fall in profits — but is it now a contrarian buy? Fool.co.uk - Wed, May 18, 2016 13:10 BST
Sentiment around Burberry plc (LON: BRBY) is currently negative - that means this is the time to buy.
- Should you buy Burberry Group plc, SSE plc and Assura plc following today’s updates? Fool.co.uk - Wed, May 18, 2016 12:37 BST
Royston Wild takes a look at recent updates from Burberry Group plc (LON: BRBY), SSE plc (LON: SSE) and Assura plc (LON: AGR).
- Burberry to focus on bags and basics to reverse decline Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, May 18, 2016 11:36 BST
British luxury brand Burberry said it would shrink its product range and focus more on handbags, seeking to overhaul its business after its annual profit dropped in a tough market that shows no sign of improving this year. Burberry, which has lost more than a third of its market value over the past 12 months, said it …
- Should you buy Marshalls plc, Burberry Group plc and Marston’s plc after today’s updates? Fool.co.uk - Wed, May 18, 2016 11:05 BST
Are these 3 shares set to soar? Marshalls plc (LON: MSLH), Burberry Group plc (LON: BRBY) and Marston's plc (LON: MARS)