- Should you snap up – or sell – this top income stock after today’s results? Fool.co.uk - 4 hours ago
Dividends look set to keep rising at this small cap but should investors look elsewhere?
- UK trade gap narrows in October, construction lacklustre Reuters - UK Focus - 4 hours ago
LONDON, Dec (Shanghai: 600875.SS - news) 9 (Reuters) - Britain's trade deficit narrowed more than expected in October but overall there was little sign exports were getting much help from sterling's fall since Britain voted to leave the European Union in June, data showed on Friday. The trade deficit in October narrowed …
- 3 great growth dividend stocks for 2017 Fool.co.uk - 4 hours ago
Royston Wild discusses three stunning income stocks for the coming year.
- 2 Neil Woodford income stocks I want to buy in 2017 Fool.co.uk - 10 hours ago
2016 is almost over. Here are two Neil Woodford-owned income stocks I'm hoping buy in 2017.
- These FTSE 250 stocks are undeniably cheap Fool.co.uk - Wed, Dec 7, 2016 14:29 GMT
Roland Head profiles three bargain FTSE 250 (INDEXFTSE:MCX) stocks. Is now the time to buy?
- 16% sales growth makes Joules Group plc my star retail buy Fool.co.uk - Wed, Dec 7, 2016 11:17 GMT
Joules Group Plc (LON: JOUL) could rise significantly in 2017.
- 3 small-cap dividend stocks for your shopping basket Fool.co.uk - Tue, Dec 6, 2016 15:14 GMT
Those investing for income shouldn't ignore these market minnows.
- 4 dividend stocks to put on your 2017 shopping list Fool.co.uk - Tue, Dec 6, 2016 07:00 GMT
Royston Wild reveals a cluster of London stocks with exceptional dividend potential.
- 2 ‘hidden’ income shares to turbocharge your wealth Fool.co.uk - Mon, Dec 5, 2016 15:46 GMT
Royston Wild discusses two dividend dynamos you’ve probably never heard of.
- 2 shockingly cheap growth shares Fool.co.uk - Mon, Dec 5, 2016 07:10 GMT
Royston Wild runs the rule over two of London’s hottest growth stocks.
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach -Financial Times Reuters - UK Focus - Sun, Dec 4, 2016 22:42 GMT
British luxury fashion brand Burberry has rejected multiple takeover offers from U.S. handbag maker Coach Inc, the Financial Times reported on Sunday. The market value of the combined company would have ...
- Do Berkeley Group Holdings plc results signal a housing crash? Fool.co.uk - Fri, Dec 2, 2016 14:08 GMT
Do falling reservations at Berkeley Group Holdings plc (LON: BKG) mean we're heading for a housing bear market?
- These FTSE 100 stocks are undeniably cheap Fool.co.uk - Fri, Dec 2, 2016 12:59 GMT
Roland Head asks whether now is the right time to buy these big-cap bargain stocks.
- UK builder Berkeley says demand down 20 pct after tax hike, Brexit Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Dec 2, 2016 08:05 GMT
LONDON, Dec (Shanghai: 600875.SS - news) 2 (Reuters) - High-end London builder Berkeley said demand fell 20 percent in the first half of their financial year due to a property tax hike and the Brexit vote, the latest sign that real estate in the capital has been hit by the referendum. Housebuilders who operate across …
- UK housebuilder Berkeley says demand down 20 pct after tax hike, Brexit Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Dec 2, 2016 07:21 GMT
LONDON, Dec (Shanghai: 600875.SS - news) 2 (Reuters) - London-focussed housebuilder Berkeley said the number of reservations fell 20 percent in the first half of their financial year due to an increase in property tax and the uncertainty created by the Brexit vote. Berkeley, which still posted a 34 percent increase in …
- Will Brexit be a red herring for UK house prices? Fool.co.uk - Thu, Dec 1, 2016 10:58 GMT
Will house prices keep rising despite the risks from Brexit?
- UK carpet seller Headlam says full-year profit to beat forecasts despite price rises Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Dec 1, 2016 09:38 GMT
LONDON, Dec (Shanghai: 600875.SS - news) 1 (Reuters) - British carpet distributor Headlam said full-year profit should beat current market expectations as price rises introduced after the pound fell in the wake of the Brexit vote had not had an adverse impact on revenue. In August Headlam increased prices on residential …
- 2 top stocks to buy with Trump as president Fool.co.uk - Thu, Dec 1, 2016 07:00 GMT
These two companies could be worth buying after Trump's election win.
- Philip Morris looks beyond cigarettes with alternative products Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Nov 30, 2016 18:23 GMT
Philip Morris International (IOB: 0M8V.IL - news) , the world's largest international tobacco company, said it could eventually stub out cigarette sales as it launched an alternative product in Britain on Wednesday. Underlining the regulatory pressures facing the tobacco industry, a British court also on Wednesday rejected …
- Are these the FTSE 100’s best income shares? Fool.co.uk - Wed, Nov 30, 2016 15:44 GMT
Whatever the state of the market, shares paying high dividends are always attractive.
- UK court rejects tobacco companies' appeal on plain packaging Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Nov 30, 2016 11:40 GMT
A UK court has dismissed an appeal brought by some of Britain's largest tobacco companies over the government's new plain packaging rules. In its decision handed down on Wednesday, the court dismissed all appeals brought by British American Tobacco (Kuala Lumpur: 4162.KL - news) , Japan Tobacco (Other OTC: JAPAF - news) …
- UK court shoots down tobacco companies' appeal on plain packaging-ITV Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Nov 30, 2016 11:01 GMT
A UK court has shot down an appeal brought by some of Britain's largest tobacco companies fighting the government's new plain packaging rules, ITV reported on Wednesday. British American Tobacco and Japan ...
- Zoopla profits surge, Telford sees growth despite Brexit uncertainty Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Nov 30, 2016 08:37 GMT
Property website Zoopla posted a 38 percent rise in full-year profit on Wednesday and builder Telford Homes said its sales had increased despite the uncertainty following Britain's vote to leave the European Union. London builder Telford said it would maintain its anticipated growth and profit forecasts, in the latest …
- Telford Homes says Brexit does not change growth targets, profit forecasts Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Nov 30, 2016 07:19 GMT
Telford homes plc interim div 7.2 pence/shr Telford homes plc h1 pretax profit 9.0 mln stg vs 21 mln stg yr ago Telford homes plc - strong forward sold position exceeding £700 mln of revenue to be recognised ...
- Britain's Imperial Brands to shut Russian tobacco factory Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Nov 29, 2016 13:08 GMT
Britain's Imperial Brands , the world's fourth-biggest tobacco company, will shut one of its two Russian factories in January, it said on Tuesday, citing increased taxes and the impact of changes to sales ...
- Japan Tobacco shakes up management to spur global growth Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Nov 29, 2016 12:53 GMT
Japan Tobacco (Other OTC: JAPAF - news) , the world's third-largest tobacco company, announced management changes on Tuesday designed to accelerate the growth of its international business, which is under pressure to join industry consolidation. The maker of Winston, Camel and Benson & Hedges cigarettes is set to be dwarfed …
- Why Topps Tiles plc could be a contrarian bargain Fool.co.uk - Tue, Nov 29, 2016 10:41 GMT
Roland Head looks at Topps Tiles plc (LON:TPT), plus a housebuilder with an 8% yield. Is housing a contrarian buy?
- Emerging market weakness sends ITE Group plc profits down 20% Fool.co.uk - Tue, Nov 29, 2016 10:29 GMT
Why investors shouldn't be too worried by a 20% fall in profits at ITE Group plc (LON: ITE).
- Why these FTSE 100 stunners are going on my watch list Fool.co.uk - Tue, Nov 29, 2016 08:53 GMT
Why these two large caps have all the necessary ingredients to continue outperforming the FTSE 100.
- 3 stocks walloping the FTSE 100’s average dividend yield Fool.co.uk - Tue, Nov 29, 2016 08:39 GMT
Want to beat the FTSE 100's 3.69% dividend yield? Take a closer look at these three income stars.
- These 3 FTSE 100 stocks are ridiculously cheap! Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 28, 2016 11:47 GMT
Royston Wild discusses three FTSE 100 (INDEXFTSE: UKX) dealing at rock-bottom prices.
- Is this evidence that UK property is the best investment around? Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 28, 2016 10:44 GMT
Should you pile into UK property after these upbeat results?
- 4 reasons to buy British American Tobacco plc Fool.co.uk - Mon, Nov 28, 2016 09:17 GMT
Shares of British American Tobacco plc (LON: BATS) have trounced the market for years and aren't about to stop now.
- These 2 income stocks will thrash Philip Hammond’s new savings bond Fool.co.uk - Sat, Nov 26, 2016 07:38 GMT
Forget Chancellor Philip Hammond's proposed new savings bond, you can get two or three times the return from a top dividend stock, says Harvey Jones.
- Better Buy: British American Tobacco plc vs Imperial Brands plc Fool.co.uk - Fri, Nov 25, 2016 16:28 GMT
Both British American Tobacco plc (LON:BATS) and Imperial Brands plc (LON:IMB) have rewarded investors have rewarded shareholders with double-digit total returns over the past few years, but which stock ...