- Small caps news round-up Sharecast - Fri, May 27, 2016 18:12 BST
(ShareCast News) - Paraguay- and Argentina-focused President Energy upped its daily production rate by 15% to 490 barrels of oil equivalent per day in 2015 in what it described as a challenging year due ...
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc set for FTSE 100 re-entry and Inmarsat plc for ejection Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 15:56 BST
Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc (LON:HIK) is expected to join the FTSE 100 (INDEXFTSE:UKX), with Inmarsat plc (LON:ISAT) set for the boot.
- Which top dividend will rise faster: Vodafone Group plc or BT Group plc? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 15:53 BST
Choosing between dividend titans Vodafone Group plc (LON:VOD) and BT Group plc (LON:BT.A) isn't easy. Roland Head provides a few pointers.
- 4 takeover targets? Vodafone Group plc, Premier Foods plc, Imagination Technologies Group plc and Britvic plc Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 14:37 BST
Vodafone Group plc (LON:VOD), Premier Foods plc (LON:PFD), Imagination Technologies Group plc (LON:IMG) and Britvic plc (LON:BVIC) are attractive potential takeover targets.
- Pinnacle Technology buys adept4 Sharecast - Fri, May 27, 2016 12:03 BST
(ShareCast News) - Pinnacle Technology has bought cloud based IT services provider adept4 for £5.5m.
- Are KCom Group plc, Genel Energy plc and Watchstone Group plc a buy after today’s news? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 11:47 BST
Should shareholders top-up or sell-out after today's news from KCOM Group plc (LON:KCOM), Genel Energy plc (LON:GENL) and Watchstone Group plc (LON:WTG)?
- Are Vodafone Group plc, Debenhams plc and Admiral Group plc the best dividend stocks EVER? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 27, 2016 09:00 BST
Should income-seeking investors look no further than Vodafone Group plc (LON: VOD), Debenhams plc (LON: DEB) and Admiral Group plc (LON: ADM)?
- Dividend chasers can’t afford to miss FTSE 100 stars Admiral Group plc, Vodafone Group plc and International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA! Fool.co.uk - Tue, May 24, 2016 16:29 BST
Royston Wild explains why income chasers need to check out FTSE 100 (INDEXFTSE:UKX) plays Admiral Group plc (LON:ADM), Vodafone Group plc (LON:VOD) and International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA (LON:IAG)....
- Inmarsat: Global Demand for In-Flight Broadband Hits New Heights amongst Airline Passengers Business Wire - Tue, May 24, 2016 08:00 BST
One of the most comprehensive surveys of airline customers worldwide reveals that passengers now not only expect broadband services to be offered as standard during flights, but more than half would prefer in-flight connectivity to in-flight meals. The In-Flight Connectivity Survey was conducted by Inmarsat (LSE: ISAT.L), …
- London midday: Stocks rise as Brexit concerns ease after poll Sharecast - Tue, May 24, 2016 01:03 BST
(ShareCast News) - London stocks advanced on Tuesday after a new poll showed the Remain campaign for the European Union referendum is leading.
- London close: Stocks fall after disappointing manufacturing data Sharecast - Mon, May 23, 2016 17:57 BST
(ShareCast News) - UK equities declined on Monday as traders weighed a batch of disappointing manufacturing reports and hawkish remarks from Federal Reserve officials.
- FTSE 100 movers: Royal Mail boosted by upgrade; Inmarsat slumps Sharecast - Mon, May 23, 2016 16:17 BST
(ShareCast News) - London's FTSE 100 index was down 0.2% to 6,145.76 in afternoon trading.
- London midday: Stocks dragged lower by miners and oil producers Sharecast - Mon, May 23, 2016 12:58 BST
(ShareCast News) - London stocks were under the cosh on Monday as mining and oil shares edged lower.
- When will Vodafone Group plc be able to afford its dividend? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 20, 2016 15:52 BST
Is Vodafone Group plc (LON:VOD)'s dividend sustainable?
- National Grid plc (4.40%), Royal Mail plc (4.49%) and Vodafone Group plc (5.02%) are this week’s dividend winners Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 20, 2016 15:17 BST
This week's results show that National Grid plc (LON: NG), Royal Mail plc (LON: RMG) and Vodafone Group plc (LON: VOD) are still dividend heroes, says Harvey Jones
- Are Vodafone Group plc, Gooch & Housego plc and Impellam Group plc set to post stellar returns? Fool.co.uk - Fri, May 20, 2016 10:20 BST
Could these 3 stocks transform your portfolio returns? Vodafone Group plc (LON: VOD), Gooch & Housego plc (LON: GHH) and Impellam Group plc (LON: IPEL).
- Kenya's Safaricom says leaked report shows no wrongdoing Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, May 20, 2016 10:07 BST
Kenya's biggest telecoms operator, Safaricom, said on Friday that a leaked draft report on its procurement processes did not show any wrongdoing. Safaricom, which is 40 percent owned by Britain's Vodafone , had asked KPMG to study its procurement processes, seeking external expert views to help to strengthen compliance …
- London midday: Stocks lifted by rebound in miners Sharecast - Fri, May 20, 2016 01:00 BST
(ShareCast News) - London stocks were given a boost by a rebound in mining shares on Friday as metal prices rose.
- Proxy advisers urge shareholders to reject Telecom Italia CEO pay Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, May 19, 2016 21:00 BST
The world's top two proxy advisers have told Telecom Italia (Other OTC: TIAJF - news) shareholders to reject new Chief Executive Flavio Cattaneo's pay package amid growing investor criticism of excessive wages for top managers. Proxy advisers Glass Lewis and Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS (LSE: 0QRS.L - news) …
- Mobile Streams' shares dive on FY warning Sharecast - Thu, May 19, 2016 17:23 BST
(ShareCast News) - Shares in tech stock Mobile Streams nosedived about 30% after the company warned its full-year revenues would be lower, with EBITDA and operating losses materially higher.
- London midday: Stocks fall after mixed UK jobs data Sharecast - Wed, May 18, 2016 17:42 BST
(ShareCast News) - London stocks declined on Wednesday as a mixed UK jobs report failed to inspire and as traders awaited the Federal Reserve's policy meeting minutes.
- How BTG plc could outperform Vodafone Group plc Fool.co.uk - Wed, May 18, 2016 11:57 BST
Of these two growers, here's why BTG plc (LON: BTG) beats Vodafone Group plc (LON:VOD).
- London open: Stocks fall ahead of UK jobs data, FOMC minutes Sharecast - Wed, May 18, 2016 10:16 BST
(ShareCast News) - London stocks were in the red on Wednesday ahead of the release of UK jobs data and the Federal Reserve's policy meeting minutes.
- Vodafone earnings grow after European recovery Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, May 17, 2016 18:26 BST
- FTSE 100 movers: Taylor Wimpey and Ashtead lead gains Sharecast - Tue, May 17, 2016 18:05 BST
(ShareCast News) - The FTSE 100 was in positive territory on Tuesday afternoon, as a mixture of encouraging results and analyst optimism looked like extending the index's winning streak to a third day....
- London close: Stocks close higher after UK and US inflation Sharecast - Tue, May 17, 2016 18:00 BST
(ShareCast News) - The FTSE 100 closed higher on Tuesday as oil prices wavered and investors weighed UK and US inflation data.
- European shares end little changed; Taylor Wimpey, Vodafone rise Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, May 17, 2016 17:35 BST
Taylor Wimpey advanced 4.7 percent after the housebuilder announced a new special payout, promising investors about 1.3 billion pounds over three years, underpinned by strong demand for property in Britain. Vodafone rose 1.5 percent after the world's second-largest mobile phone operator said its earnings growth would accelerate …
- Do recovering profits mean you should buy Vodafone Group plc? Fool.co.uk - Tue, May 17, 2016 14:52 BST
Should you snap up Vodafone Group plc (LON: VOD) on strong recovery expectations?
- European shares weighed by weaker autos; Taylor Wimpey, Vodafone rise Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, May 17, 2016 14:02 BST
European shares steadied on Tuesday with gains companies such as Taylor Wimpey and Vodafone following encouraging updates offset by a weaker auto sector. The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 was little changed ...
- Miners help European shares to hit 2-week high Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, May 17, 2016 09:33 BST
European shares hit a two-week high on Tuesday, with companies such as Taylor Wimpey and Vodafone gaining after their encouraging updates and miners tracking a rally in major industrial metals. The pan-European ...
- European shares climb higher, led up by Taylor Wimpey Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, May 17, 2016 08:20 BST
European shares climbed on Tuesday following some encouraging company updates, with Taylor Wimpey leading the market higher after announcing a special dividend while Vodafone rose after positive earnings. Taylor Wimpey (LSE: TW.L - news) shares advanced 3.8 percent, the top gainer in the pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 …
- Vodafone Qatar to cut staff as losses widen; chairman quits Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, May 17, 2016 07:28 BST
Vodafone Qatar plans to cut its workforce by a tenth, it said on Tuesday, as it reported a sixth straight widening quarterly loss citing competition and waning international call usage. The Vodafone Group affiliate has yet to make a quarterly net profit since ending state-controlled Ooredoo's domestic monopoly in 2009, …
- Vodafone reports underlying earnings growth after European recovery Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, May 17, 2016 07:19 BST
Mobile phone operator Vodafone posted its first underlying growth in both full-year revenue and core earnings since 2008, helped by a return to top-line growth in Europe in the fourth quarter. The world's ...
- Vodafone Qatar Q4 net loss widens Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, May 17, 2016 06:40 BST
Vodafone Qatar, an affiliate of Vodafone Group, posted a widening fourth-quarter loss on Tuesday. The operator made a net loss of 180 million riyals in the three months to March 31, according to a bourse ...
- London midday: Stocks rise despite slowdown in UK inflation Sharecast - Tue, May 17, 2016 01:07 BST
(ShareCast News) - London stocks rose on Tuesday as investors shrugged off a worse-than-expected slowdown in UK inflation.