Forecasts by Mode (Grid Dependent Mode, Grid Independent Mode), by Industry Vertical (Power Industry, Renewable Energy Industry, Other), by Application (Solar Generation Plants Stabilisation, Wind Farms Stabilisation, Load Levelling, Peak Shaving, Ancillary Services, Other), by Type (Private Portable Type, Industrial Type, Government and Institutional Type, Other) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios
New York, May 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Sodium Sulfur Battery Market Report 2022-2032" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06276173/?utm_source=GNW
The Sodium Sulfur Battery Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Sodium is Gaining Popularity as an Alternative to Lithium
Sodium is one of the most abundant elements in the earth’s crust, and it is gaining popularity as an alternative to lithium for energy storage. Despite having a higher weight and a lower negative redox potential than lithium, sodium is less geo-localized and more affordable; thus, it may have a more negligible cost impact in large-scale battery manufacture. However, due to dendrite development during the electrochemical process, short circuits, and possible thermal runway and venting during battery operation, this reactive alkali metal poses traditional safety risks. As a result, adequate electrolyte media are critical for the proper function of a sodium cell, both when using a metal anode and when employing the Na-ion arrangement. Carbonate-based electrolytes, such as diethyl carbonate & ethylene carbonate containing NaPF6 or NaClO4 salts, have long been utilized as sodium conducting mediums in batteries.
Application Segment Analysis
Based on the application segment, the solar generation plants stabilisation industry was the largest market in 2021 and is expected to witness a CAGR of over 24% from 2022 to 2032. This is due to the rapidly declining cost of wind and solar electricity generation, as evidenced by levelized costs of electricity (LCOE) that are now competitive, or nearly so, with fossil fuel generation, emphasizing the need for low-cost electrical storage that can transform intermittent renewable power into predictable and electricity generation, and potentially even baseload power.
What Are These Questions You Should Ask Before Buying A Market Research Report?
• How is the sodium sulfur battery market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the sodium sulfur battery market?
• How will each sodium sulfur battery submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
• How will the market shares for each sodium sulfur battery submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
• Will leading sodium sulfur battery markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the sodium sulfur battery projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2020 and 2032? What are the implication of sodium sulfur battery projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the sodium sulfur battery market?
• Where is the sodium sulfur battery market heading? And how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What can be the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path? C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the sodium sulfur battery market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 427-page report provides 278 tables and 306 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• Contains in-depth analyse of global, regional and national sales and growth
• Highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors
This report tells you TODAY how the sodium sulfur battery market will develop in the next 10 years, and in-line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising sodium sulfur battery prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, V, L, W and U are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
• Grid Dependent Mode
• Grid Independent Mode
• Power Industry
• Renewable Energy Industry
• Other Industry Verticals
• Solar Generation Plants Stabilisation
• Wind Farms Stabilisation
• Load Levelling
• Peak Shaving
• Ancillary Services
• Other Applications
• Private Portable Type
• Industrial Type
• Government and Institutional Type
• Other Types
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 4 regional and 18 leading national markets:
• North America
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Rest of Latin America
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Sodium Sulfur Battery Market, 2022 to 2032, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• AEP (American Electric Power Corporation, Inc.)
• BASF SE
• EaglePicher Technologies
• FIAMM Energy Technology
• KEMET Corporation
• Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
• NGK INSULATORS, LTD
• Sieyuan Electric Co, LTD
• The General Electric Company
• Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings
Overall world revenue for Sodium Sulfur Battery Market, 2022 to 2032 in terms of value the market will surpass US$538.1 million in 2022, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2032. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Sodium Sulfur Battery Market, 2022 to 2032 Market report helps you?
In summary, our 420+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for Sodium Sulfur Battery Market, 2022 to 2032 Market, with forecasts for Mode, Type, Application, vertical each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for 4 regional and 18 key national markets – See forecasts for the Sodium Sulfur Battery Market, 2022 to 2032 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 11 of the major companies involved in the Sodium Sulfur Battery Market, 2022 to 2032 Market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06276173/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001