Summary ’ South Africa General Insurance - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the South African general insurance segment.
New York, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "South Africa General Insurance - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06149353/?utm_source=GNW
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the South African general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, loss ratio, retail and commercial split, premium by line of business, and premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2015-2019) and forecast period (2019-2024).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the South African economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of the South African general insurance segment.
- A comprehensive overview of the South African economy, government initiatives, and investment opportunities.
- The South African insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- South Africa’s general insurance reinsurance business’s market structure giving details of premium ceded along with cession rates.
- The South African general insurance segment structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by the South African general insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in South Africa -
- It provides historical values for the South African general insurance segment for the report’s 2015-2019 review period, and projected figures for the 2019-2024 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the South African general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2024.
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in South Africa, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the South African general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the South African general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06149353/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001