Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Thursday:
• Oracle (NYSE:ORCL) stock jumped 6.5% by 8:15 AM ET (12:15 GMT) after its reported profit of $1.16 per share was better than expected, as the company benefited from growth in its on-premise IT offerings.
•Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) stock fell 0.4% after Goldman lowered its price target to $158 per share from $200, as it seems less likely that upside volume scenarios will be reached, according to CNBC.
• Boeing (NYSE:BA) stock rose 1.3% as it began talks with more airlines for its 737 Max jet, after IAG (LON:ICAG) committed to buying 200 of the grounded models.
• Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) stock was up 1.5% after its “Murder Mystery” had the biggest opening ever for a Netflix film, at 30.9 million account holders in the first three days.
• Carnival (NYSE:CCL) Corp stock slumped 7.9% after it lowered its full-year forecasts due to new restrictions on travel to Cuba.
• Hershey Company (NYSE:HSY) stock was unchanged even after it was downgraded to underweight from neutral at Piper Jaffray, according to CNBC.