Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Tuesday:
• Uber (NYSE:UBER) stock slumped 7.1% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (11:20 GMT) after the ride-sharing company failed to narrow its underlying losses significantly in the last quarter. The company said it will reach profitability on an EBITDA basis in 2021.
• Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) stock slipped 1.1% as the Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) announced that its Disney+ streaming service will feature a permanent library, instead of rotating shows.
• Tapestry (NYSE:TPR) stock gained 1.8% after the Coach owner topped estimates due to overseas demand for its handbags.
• Shake Shack (NYSE:SHAK) stock tumbled 17.5% after it reported weak same-store sales and cut its forecast for the year, due in part to cutting its delivery partners to focus on cooperating with Grubhub (NYSE:GRUB), something that will cost it sales through other channels. Third-quarter earnings came in higher than expected.
• Adobe (NASDAQ:ADBE) stock gained 4.9% after the software company beat forecasts.
• Groupon (NASDAQ:GRPN) stock declined 8.7% after its earnings came in below forecasts due to slowing customer traffic and a drop in international sales.