Summary Global Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber (SBR) capacity is poised to see considerable growth over the next five years, potentially increasing from 8. 27 mtpa in 2021 to 15.
New York, Sept. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber (SBR) Industry Installed Capacity and Capital Expenditure (CapEx) Market Forecast by Region and Countries including details of All Active Plants, Planned and Announced Projects, 2022-2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06323772/?utm_source=GNW
30 mtpa in 2026. Around eight planned and announced SBR projects are expected to come online by 2026, predominantly in Asia followed by the Middle East over the upcoming years. Among countries, India is expected to lead SBR capacity additions by 2026, followed by Iran and China. Reliance Industries Ltd, Sadaf Petrochemical Assaluyeh Co and Indian Oil Corp Ltd are the top three companies by planned and announced capacity additions globally over the upcoming years.
- Global SBR capacity outlook by region
- Global SBR outlook by country
- SBR planned and announced projects details
- Capacity share of the major SBR producers globally
- Global SBR capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global SBR capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned, and announced SBR plants globally
- Identify opportunities in the global SBR industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of SBR capacity data
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06323772/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001