The expansion of offshore oil & gas exploration activities expected to drive the demand for demulsifier in the market. Offshore production operations are characterized by challenging environments and harsh operating conditions, such as extreme temperatures, high pressures, and elevated salinity levels.
New York, Aug. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Demulsifier Market by Type Application & Region Global Forecast to 2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05090301/?utm_source=GNW
All these conditions frequently result in the formation of stable oil-water emulsions which is difficult to separate. Demulsifier play a crucial role in breaking these emulsions and facilitating the efficient separation of water from oil.
Oil soluble is expected to be the fastest-growing type of the demulsifier market, in terms of value, during the forecast period.
Operations for extracting oil both onshore and offshore have emulsion difficulties.Offshore platforms often deal with a higher water-to-oil ratio due to water injection processes for reservoir pressure maintenance.
Onshore operations also benefit from oil-soluble demulsifier to manage emulsions.The quality of extracted crude oil impacts its market value.
Efficient separation using oil-soluble demulsifier helps produce higher-quality crude oil, which is more desirable in global markets.
Petroleum refineries is expected to be the second largest application of demulsifier market, in terms of value, in 2022.
The demand for demulsifier in petroleum refineries is driven by the need to effectively separate emulsions in the crude oil and feedstock processing stages.In order to increase productivity, optimise production, improve product quality, lower operating costs, and adhere to environmental requirements, petroleum refineries need demulsifier.
As refineries continue to strive for higher performance and sustainability, the need for effective demulsification solutions remains strong.
North America is projected to be the fastest growing region, in terms of value, during the forecast period in the demulsifier market.
The region’s major involvement in the oil and gas industry, as well as its robust petroleum and refining sectors, have an impact on the need for demulsifier in North America.North America’s large oil and gas production, adoption of cutting-edge technologies, refining and petroleum sectors, regulatory environment, and market competition all contribute to the demand for demulsifier in North America.
As the energy landscape evolves and sustainability becomes more important, the need for efficient demulsification solutions remains a critical factor in the region’s oil and gas operations.
• By Company Type: Tier 1 - 69%, Tier 2 - 23%, and Tier 3 - 8%
• By Designation: C-Level - 23%, Director Level - 37%, and Others - 40%
• By Region: North America - 32%, Europe - 21%, Asia Pacific - 28%, Middle East & Africa - 12%, South America – 7%
The key players profiled in the report include Baker Hughes (US), Clariant AG (Switzerland), Ecolab Inc. (US), Hallinburton Company (US), Schlumberger Limited (US), Nouryon (Netherlands), BASF SE (Gemany), Dow Inc. (US), Arkema S.A. (France), and Momentive Performance Materials Inc. (US).
This report segments the market for demulsifier based on type, application, and region and provides estimations of volume (unit) and value (USD thousand) for the overall market size across various regions. A detailed analysis of key industry players has been conducted to provide insights into their business overviews, services, key strategies, associated with the market for demulsifier.
Reasons to Buy this Report
This research report is focused on various levels of analysis — industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together provide an overall view on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the semulsifier market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on demulsifier offered by top players in the global market
• Analysis of key drives: (Increasing oil & gas production, expansion of offshore oil & gas production), restraints (stringent environmental regulations, volatility in crude oil prices), opportunities (growing demand for bio-based demulsifier, growing focus on sustainable and eco friendly solution), and challenges (complex emulsion characteristics, technological advancements and competitors innovation) influencing the growth of demulsifier market.
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product & service launches in the demulsifier market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets — the report analyzes the markets for demulsifier across regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, and recent developments in the global demulsifier market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the demulsifier market
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05090301/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001