In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Thailand Data Center Market Report. Thailand Data Center Market Will Witness Investments of USD 1 Billion By 2026, Growing at a CAGR of 8% During 2021-2026.
New York, June 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Thailand Data Center Market - Investment Analysis and Growth Opportunities 2021-2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06079950/?utm_source=GNW
The adoption of 100 GbE switches among data centers in Thailand is likely to grow due to cloud data center deployments. The Thailand data center market includes about 14 unique third-party data center service providers, operating more than 30 facilities. In addition, the country also consists of several on-premises or dedicated data centers owned by local enterprises. The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated digital transformation in Thailand.
The report considers the present scenario of the Thailand data center market and its market dynamics for the forecast period 2021?2026. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the demand and supply aspects of the market.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT:
• Retail colocation dominates the market with around 90% share, with wholesale colocation contributing the remaining 10% of the market share.
• TCC Technology, NTT Global Data Centers, INET Thailand, CAT Telecom, UIH, WHA, True IDC, SUPERNAP (Switch), and CSL are some of the prominent colocation providers in the country.
• The active implementation and adoption of 5G in the country have also paved the way for the adoption of IoT solutions in the country.
• SUPERNAP Thailand and PTT data center facility are the two facilities in Thailand certified as Tier IV by Uptime Institute.
• Architects 49 offered design service for The Stock Exchange of Thailand’s data center facility.
THAILAND DATA CENTER MARKET INSIGHTS
• Digital transformation in Thailand is fueling the adoption of cloud-based services, which, in turn, is growing the demand for data centers in the country.
• Thailand’s cloud computing market is expected to reach around USD 700 million by 2026, generating around 30,000 jobs in the next five years. The big data market in the country is expected to grow by 15% YoY in the coming years.
• In 2016, the Thailand Board of Investments announced tax incentives for data centers that include an eight-year tax privilege, and favored electricity rates, for data centers built in an area of at least 21,500 square feet.
• The government’s Thailand 4.0 initiative promotes the adoption of IoT technology for smart city initiatives, and digital transformation of industries is promoted under the Industry 4.0 initiative.
• In Thailand, the IoT market is driven by consumer-related IoT, like manufacturing, logistics, and transportation.
• Phuket, Chiang Mai, Khon Kaen, Chon Buri, Rayong, Bangkok, and Chachoengsao, among other cities are working towards the development of smart cities in Malaysia.
• ST Telemedia Global Data Centres and Frasers Property Bangkok Phase I data center facility will add over 80,000 square feet of IT space by Q4 2021.
• Huawei Technologies plans to build its third modular data center facility in the country.
THAILAND DATA CENTER MARKET VENDOR LANDSCAPE
Bangkok has a high number of facilities, clustered and smaller in area, with larger facilities located further away from the city. Arista Networks, ATOS, Cisco Systems, Dell Technologies, Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), IBM, Inspur, Lenovo, and NetApp are some of the IT infrastructure providers in the market. The rack power density to increase in the country due to hyperscale data center investments during the forecast period.
IT Infrastructure Providers
• Arista Networks
• Cisco Systems
• Dell Technologies
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Data Center Construction Contractors & Sub-Contractors
• Architects 49 Limited
• Plan Architect
• Meinhardt Group
• PPS Group
• QTC Group
• Finishing Touch Design Studio
Support Infrastructure Providers
• Cyber Power Systems
• Delta Electronics
• Fuji Electric
• HITEC Power Protection
• Mitsubishi Electric
• Piller Power Systems
• Schneider Electric
• Vertiv Group
Data Center Investors
• ST Telemedia Global Data Centres
• Huawei Technologies
• KT Corporation
• Internet Thailand (INET)
• True Internet Data Center (TRUE IDC)
This report offers analysis on the Thailand Data Center market share and elaborative analysis of the existing and upcoming facilities, datacenter investments in terms of IT, electrical, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, and geography. It discusses market sizing and estimation for different segments with respect to the investment in the facilities. The segmentation includes:
EXISTING VS. UPCOMING DATA CENTERS
• Existing Facilities in the country (Area and Power Capacity)
o Bangkok (No. of facilities: 22)
o Other Locations (No. of facilities: 9)
• List of Upcoming Facilities in the country (Area and Power Capacity)
THAILAND DATA CENTER INVESTMENT COVERAGE
• IT Infrastructure
• Electrical Infrastructure
• Mechanical Infrastructure
• General Construction
• Storage Systems
• Network Infrastructure
• UPS Systems
• Transfer Switches & Switchgears
• Other Electrical Infrastructure
• Cooling Systems
• Rack Cabinets
• Other Mechanical Infrastructure
• CRAC & CRAH Units
• Cooling Towers, Condensers, and Dry Coolers
• Other Cooling Units
• Building Development
• Installation & Commissioning Services
• Building and Engineering Design
• Physical Security
• Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
• Tier I & Tier II
• Tier III
• Tier IV
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS RESEARCH?
• Market size available in terms of investment, area, power capacity, and colocation revenue.
• An assessment of the Thailand data center market investment by colocation, hyperscale, and enterprise operators.
• Data center investments in terms of area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) across Thailand.
• A detailed study of the existing Thailand data center market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the data center market size during the forecast period.
• Snapshot of existing and upcoming third-party facilities in the country
o Facilities Covered (Existing): 31
o Facilities Identified (Upcoming): 3
o Coverage: Bangkok and Other Locations (Chon Buri, Saraburi, Pathum Thani, Chiang Mai, Khon Kaen, & Songkhla)
o Existing vs. Upcoming (Data Center Area)
o Existing vs. Upcoming (IT Load Capacity)
• Data center colocation market in Thailand by revenue & forecast (2020-2026)
o Retail Colocation Pricing
o Wholesale Colocation Pricing
• Classification of the market investments into multiple segments and sub-segments (IT, electrical, mechanical, general construction services, and tier standard) with market sizing and forecast.
• A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, growth restraints, and prospects for the data center market.
• Business overview and product offerings of prominent IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors and sub-contractors, support infrastructure providers, and investors operating in the market.
• A transparent research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06079950/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001