- Pure Storage shares erase double-digit gains despite earnings beat CNBC - 24 minutes ago
Pure Storage shares stumble intraday after soaring 13 percent premarket following earnings beat.
- Apple issues update after cyber weapon captured AFP - 26 minutes ago
- US Treasury yields flatten following Yellen comments CNBC - 29 minutes ago
U.S. government debt prices reversed earlier losses to trade little changed on Friday after comments by Fed Chair Janet Yellen.
- In Viacom litigation, lawyers for Keryn Redstone agree to dismissal of claims CNBC - 30 minutes ago
Viacom also affirmed its support for Brad Grey as head of Paramount Pictures movie studio in a statement Friday.
- Dow briefly drops 100 points; utilities fall nearly 2 percent CNBC - 30 minutes ago
U.S. stocks traded lower on Friday as investors digested remarks made by Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen and Vice Chairman Stanley Fischer.
- Shares of Autodesk gain; analysts raise price targets CNBC - 38 minutes ago
Shares of Autodesk gained more than 7 percent intraday Friday as analysts raised their price targets for the company.
- Shares of St. Jude Medical halted for news pending CNBC - 40 minutes ago
On Friday, St. Jude refuted Muddy Waters' claims, saying that the "report is false and misleading."
- Senators probing EpiPen price hike received donations from Mylan PAC CNBC - 50 minutes ago
A committee for drugmaker Mylan has donated in the past to most of the Senate committee that has asked it to explain price hikes.
- Rafael Nadal talks tennis, fishing ahead of the US Open CNBC - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
Rafael Nadal, the world's No. 5 tennis player, likes to keep his meal plans simple.
- Virgin boss injured in bike accident in Caribbean AFP - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
- BlackBerry to restructure convertible debt; stock re-opens steady CNBC - 1 hour 27 minutes ago
The company announced on Friday that it would make a change to its debt.
- BP Dumps Veteran Pay Adviser After £14m Dudley Row Sky News - 1 hour 38 minutes ago
BP has ditched its long-standing adviser on executive pay in the wake of a stinging shareholder revolt which led to a majority vote against its boss's £14m package earlier this year. Sky News has learnt that the oil giant has ended its relationship with Gerrit Aronson, who had earned hundreds of thousands of pounds for …
- Why Bill Gross is Fed up about future tightening CNBC - 1 hour 46 minutes ago
Bond guru Bill Gross tells CNBC he's disappointed that the Fed may consider buying other asset classes if there's another recession.
- Milk price rise fails to placate French farmers AFP - 1 hour 58 minutes ago
- Young fans want to create, not just watch, sports videos CNBC - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
Whistle Sports finds teens and young adults don't just want to sit and watch sports clips. They want to create and binge on their own videos.
- Case for rate hike strengthening, Yellen says AFP - 2 hours 4 minutes ago
- Apple issues update after security flaws laid bare AFP - 2 hours 21 minutes ago
- Yellen: Case for raising rates has strengthened 'in recent months' CNBC - 2 hours 28 minutes ago
At Jackson Hole, Fed Chair Janet Yellen voiced optimism about the economy and an expectation that interest rate hikes are ahead.
- Why Adam Carolla is a fan of this movie on patent trolls CNBC - 2 hours 44 minutes ago
Comedian Adam Carolla talks about a movie about patent trolls for which he was the inspiration. Here's why.
- Upbeat Yellen sees markets stir, but Dow drifts AFP - 3 hours ago
- Alere shares fall after it sued Abbott over $5.8 billion deal CNBC - 3 hours ago
- New Models Help Jaguar Land Rover Sales Soar Sky News - 3 hours ago
- Hapag-Lloyd AG: Hapag-Lloyd shareholders approve all items on AGM agenda EQS Group - 3 hours ago
- Here's why you need to update your iPhone now, and how to do it CNBC - 3 hours ago
If you're on an iPhone, there's something you need to know.
- If Yellen is bullish on economy, this may be why CNBC - 3 hours ago
As businesses and governments cut spending this spring, American consumers kept the U.S. economy moving ahead, but just barely.
- Fed's Fischer: Economy is stronger, next jobs report a key for hike decision CNBC - 3 hours ago
Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Stanley Fischer tells CNBC the decision on whether to hike interest rates should be looking forward not backward.
- Stocks react to the Fed's game of 'Good cop, bad cop' CNBC - 3 hours ago
Yellen and Fischer's comments at Jackson Hole leave markets right where they started the session.
- Yellen says a rate hike is coming—but markets say not now CNBC - 3 hours ago
Fed Chair Janet Yellen signaled a rate hike could be coming this year, and markets stuck to the view that the most likely time is December.
- Deutsche Post AG: Form Notification of Share Repurchase Programme - 3rd Tranche EQS Group - 3 hours ago
- From berries to cheese, farm sector reaping millions through Depression-era program CNBC - 3 hours ago
Farm incomes are sinking amid low crop prices, and one fix getting more use is a Depression-era surplus food purchasing program.
- Case For US Rate Rise Strengthening - Yellen Sky News - 3 hours ago
The head of America’s central bank said the case for an interest rate hike had strengthened but stopped short of indicating any timetable for a move. Janet Yellen, chair of the US Federal Reserve, said improvements in the economy suggested the world's biggest economy might be nearly ready for an increase. "In light of …
- It’s a sign the US auto market is overheating CNBC - 3 hours ago
Delinquencies in subprime auto loans are on the rise, and that could signal bad news for lenders and automakers.
- Op-Ed: Got a serious case of the summer Fridays in your office? CNBC - 4 hours ago
Does your office have a serious case of the summer Fridays...every day? Here are four tips to juice productivity.
- Reaction: Janet Yellen says case for rate hike has strengthened CNBC - 4 hours ago
Our live blog is tracked reaction as Janet Yellen, chair of the US Federal Reserve, delivered her speech at Jackson Hole's meeting of central bankers.
- Regulators 'Look Into' Facebook Links To WhatsApp Sky News - 4 hours ago