Report Scope: Transcatheter treatment includes procedure types such as TAVR, TAVI, TMVR and TMVI. Transcatheter procedure approaches include transfemoral, transapical and transaortic procedures.
New York, Feb. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Transcatheter Treatment: Procedures and Heart Valve Market" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05740274/?utm_source=GNW
This report is an analytical business tool with the primary purpose of providing a thorough evaluation of the global market for transcatheter treatment for heart valve diseases. The format of this study includes the following -
- Detailed description, including demographics and cost burden, of heart valve diseases (e.g., valvular stenosis and regurgitation) and transcatheter procedure approaches (e.g., transfemoral, transapical and transaortic).
- Detailed description and analysis of transcatheter treatments devices including TAVR, TAVI, TMVR and TMVI devices.
- Market characterization, unmet need, market size and segmentation (by region and treatment).
- Market drivers and restraints.
- Detailed market projections through 2025.
- Competition and market shares.
- Key marketed and pipeline (R&D) products along with information about their regulatory status.
- Strategic landscape.
- Regulatory structure.
- Pricing and reimbursement.
- Observations and conclusions on the future of transcatheter treatment.
- Profiles of market participants and associations.
Report Includes -
- 27 data tables and 26 additional tables
- Descriptive overview of the global market for key transcatheter treatment procedures, heart valve systems, and techniques used for the treatment of valvular diseases
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, and projections of five-year compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for transcatheter treatment procedures, and their corresponding market share analysis based on product type, treatment procedure and other key market segments, with major geographic regions and countries involved
- Identification of promising new transcatheter techniques and devices still in the development and testing stages, and the probability of their successful commercialization in the next five years
- Market forecast and market potential for transcatheter treatment procedures based on pipeline devices, on account of their estimated probability of commercial launch
- Assessment of the impact of demographic, economic, and other factors that will drive future demand for the transcatheter treatment devices and technologies market
- Profile description of the market leading corporations within the industry, including Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corp., Edwards Lifesciences Corp., Medtronic Inc., and St. Jude Medical Inc.
In 2019, the U.S. accounted for REDACTED of the global transcatheter treatment market, a value of REDACTED. The U.S. market should approach nearly REDACTED in 2020 and reach REDACTED by 2025, increasing at a CAGR of REDACTED from 2020 to 2025. By region, the U.S. is expected to maintain dominance in the global transcatheter treatment market. This is due to the growing geriatric population, increasing prevalence of structural heart diseases, continuous technological advancements, increasing investment in R&D, incentives for new product development, increasing adoption of transcatheter techniques, positive reimbursement and other healthcare reforms.
In 2019, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW (Rest of the World) had shares of about REDACTED, REDACTED and REDACTED of the global market, or REDACTED, REDACTED and REDACTED, respectively. The Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW markets should approach REDACTED, REDACTED and REDACTED in 2020 and reach REDACTED, REDACTED and REDACTED by 2025, increasing at CAGRs of REDACTED, REDACTED and REDACTED from 2020 through 2025, respectively.
Europe is the second-largest market after the U.S., and there are many established and early-stage companies that are working to enter the European TAVR market by developing improved transcatheter heart valve devices. Although a few products are already approved and available in the market, new features and more advanced technologies are expected to further expand the eligible patient population. Germany currently has the largest volume of TAVR procedures among Western European nations. With regard to the European transcatheter treatment device market, it is growing mainly due to improved healthcare infrastructure, increasing prevalence of heart disease, improving diagnosis rates, and a growing demand for minimally invasive and catheter-based treatment options.
The Asian market for transcatheter treatment devices is expected to experience the highest growth among all four regions during the next five years for various reasons: a growing aging (greater than 60 years) population, increasing availability and affordability of treatment, increasing acceptance of transcatheter procedures and advanced technology-enabled products and solutions.Additionally, the increased patient population and improving diagnosis rate are likely to increase the demand for TAVR/TAVI and TMVR procedures within the region.
Japan is an established market in Asia-Pacific, while China and India are emerging markets that are growing rapidly.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05740274/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001