Transplantation Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Tissue Products, Immunosuppressive Drugs), By Application Type (Organ, Tissue Transplant), By End-use, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028
New York, Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Transplantation Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type, By Application Type, By End-use And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05930651/?utm_source=GNW
Transplantation Market Growth & Trends
The global transplantation market size is expected to reach USD 26.5 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 11.5%. Growing incidence of organ failure has resulted in high demand for transplantation procedures, which is boosting the market growth. Rising demand for transplant products, such as tissue products, immunosuppressants, and organ preservation solutions, is also a major factor driving the market. Many biotechnology and medical device companies are concentrating on the development of advanced transplant products for the management of organ failure.
Thus, technological advancement and the development of novel & improved transplant products, such as surgical instruments, have majorly contributed to the expansion of the market.In addition, the introduction of advanced tissue products, such as DeNovo NT Graft, Chondrofix Osteochondral Allograft, and DuraMatrix Collagen Dura Substitute Membrane, provides higher benefits during treatment.
Furthermore, computerized support systems with advanced systems and software allow easy & effective maintenance of tissues. Thus, the availability of such advanced techniques supports market growth.
Transplantation Market Report Highlights
• The tissue products segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 due to increased demand for tissue and organ transplant procedures
• The tissue products segment is expected to expand further at a significant CAGR from 2021 to 2028 owing to the advancements in transplantation products
• The tissue transplant segment held the largest revenue share in 2020 on account of the high demand for tissue transplant procedures worldwide
• The transplant centers segment is projected to record the fastest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the rising popularity of these centers for transplant procedures
• The hospitals segment dominated the market, in terms of revenue share, in 2020 owing to a large number of transplant procedures performed in hospitals
• North America was the leading regional market in 2020 and is projected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period owing to the presence of well-developed healthcare infrastructure in the region
• The presence of a large number of research laboratories, biotechnology, and medical device companies in North America is also one of the key factors contributing to the region’s growth
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05930651/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001