But unbeaten Fury, 34, has hit out at Usyk and turned his attention back to Joshua for a highly-anticipated fight that has been subject of talks on numerous occasions.
“A few days ago I sent a draft contract to Anthony Joshua for a fight in September at Wembley,” he posted to Instagram of Friday night.
“It’s a fight that everyone wants to see including myself. Come of AJ let’s give the world what they want to see.
“This time I’m not gonna make a million vids and keep putting pressure on. The ball is now on your side...”
Joshua, 33, told Standard Sport after his win over Jermaine Franklin in April that a fight with Fury appeared further away than ever.
Talks between the two parties collapsed late last year, leading to Joshua nearing a showdown with Deontay Wilder as part of a mega double-headline event featuring Usyk vs Fury in Saudi Arabia.
However, the prospect of the Ukrainian finally facing the ‘Gypsy King’ appears to once again be off the agenda.
“Usyk is a b*tch, I told you guys already,” Fury wrote on his Instagram Stories. “He ran away from April 29, made a million excuses.”