Report Scope: In this report, the market has been segmented based on equipment type, applications and geography. The report provides an overview of the global ultrasonic equipment market and analyzes market trends.
New York, Aug. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Ultrasonics: Technologies and Global Markets" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p01413998/?utm_source=GNW
Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2022-2027.Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on equipment type, applications and geography.
Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of ultrasonic equipment providers.
The report covers the market for ultrasonic equipment with regard to the consumer base, across different regions.It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape.
The report estimates the global market for ultrasonic equipment in 2021 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2027.
The scope of the study includes ultrasonic equipment such as motors/actuators, medical equipment, processing equipment, assembling equipment, testing equipment, and ultrasonic flow meters and sensors. However, spares and consumables applicable to the ultrasonic equipment have been excluded from the study.
- 175 data tables and 15 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global markets for ultrasonic products and technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with product sales data for 2021, estimates for 2022, 2023 and 2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the feasible market opportunities by identifying high-growth applications in different areas, with a focus on the largest and expanding markets
- Estimation of the actual market size for ultrasonic technologies and products, revenue forecast, and corresponding market share analysis segmented by product/equipment type, application, and region
- Assessment on the global industry development through an in-depth analysis of the major regional markets for ultrasonic technologies and products, including forecasts for growth
- Updated information on key market drivers and opportunities, industry shifts and regulations, and other demographic factors that will influence the demand in the coming years (2022-2027)
- Identification of viable technology drivers through a holistic review of various platform technologies for new and existing ultrasonic products and application markets
- Insight into the increasing investments on R&D activities, key technology issues, industry specific-challenges, major types of end-user markets, and COVID-19 impact on this market
- Discussion of the competitive landscape of major manufacturers and suppliers of various types of ultrasonic products, their research priorities, product portfolios, and market share analysis based on the segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Accusonics Inc., Baker Hughes, Kistler-Morse, Newtech Ltd., Samsung Medison Co. Ltd. and TE Connectivity
Ultrasonics has become an important tool in the industrial, medical and other fields.Ultrasonics has applications in materials science,medicine, dentistry, oceanology, marine navigation, petroleumand mineral prospecting, industrial processes and noise cancellation. Improvements are still beingmade in the older domains of music and voice reproduction, audiometry, psychoacoustics and environmental noise control. Ultrasonics has already foundwide application in the biological sciences. Dentalplaque is removed by ultrasonic means; soundwaves are used to provide prenatal scans; newmeans of treating skin cancers have been devised using high-intensity ultrasonic signals; ultrasonic therapy is administered to athletes to treat soreness andmuscular injuries and also to ease the effects of rheumatism; and sound in the appropriate ultrasonic range can break up kidney stoneswithout the necessity for surgery.
The global market for ultrasonic equipmentwas estimated to be REDACTED in 2021.It is projected the ultrasonic equipmentmarketwill grow at a CAGRof REDACTED and is forecast to reach REDACTED by 2027.
The total market is subdivided into various segments; individually, the market for technology encompassing ultrasonicmedical equipment tops the growth rateswith a CAGRof REDACTED.The medical field has adopted the ultrasonics and allied equipment in a larger percentage,with newer applications coming up frequently in various fields.
The diagnostic ultrasound is a boomingmarketwith use of three-dimensional (3D) and four-dimensional (4D) imaging increasing in many newfields. Similarly, ultrasonic applications in various types of surgical and therapeutic fields are increasing at a greater rate.With these increases, the medical field offers high potential for growth in ultrasonic applications.
In this report, the global market for ultrasonic equipment has been segmented based on equipment type, applications of each equipment type and geography. Based on equipment type,the ultrasonic equipmentmarket has been categorized into ultrasonic motors/actuators, ultrasonicmedical equipment, ultrasonicprocessing equipment, ultrasonicassembling equipment, ultrasonic testing equipment, and miscellaneous ultrasonicequipment.Ultrasonicmotors/actuators currently dominate the market and was valued at REDACTED in 2021. It is estimated the ultrasonic motors/actuators marketwill grow at a CAGRof REDACTED and is forecast to reach REDACTED by 2027.
By geography, the ultrasonicequipmentmarket has been segmented intoNorthAmerica, Europe, Asia- Pacific, South America and Rest of the World (RoW).The Asia-Pacific region currently is the most dominantmarket for global ultrasonic equipmentmarket.
In 2021, total revenue fromthe Asia-Pacific ultrasonic equipmentmarket reached REDACTED, which is around REDACTED of the global market. The presence of leading global companies, rising infrastructure development, advancements inmedical facilities, growth in wastewater treatment, increasing demand fromchemicaland petroleumindustries, and surge in demand for integration of artificial intelligence in ultrasonic equipment are some of the key
factors driving the Asia-Pacific market. Asia-Pacific is currently the fastest-growingmarket forultrasonic equipment globally. The Asia-Pacific ultrasonic equipmentmarket is projected to growat a CAGR of REDACTED and is forecast to reach REDACTED by 2027.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p01413998/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001