Summary. "Uranium Mining Market Analysis including Reserves, Production, Operating, Developing and Exploration Assets, Demand Drivers, Key Players and Forecasts, 2021-2026" provides a comprehensive coverage on the global Uranium industry.
New York, Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Uranium Mining Market Analysis including Reserves, Production, Operating, Developing and Exploration Assets, Demand Drivers, Key Players and Forecasts, 2021-2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06381113/?utm_source=GNW
It provides historical and forecast data on uranium production by country, production by company, reserves by country and world uranium prices. The report also includes a demand drivers section providing information on factors that are affecting the global uranium industry. It further profiles major uranium producers, information on the major active, planned and exploration projects by region.
Global uranium production is expected to grow by 8.4% to reach 52.4 thousand tonnes (kt) in 2022. A significant increase in supply is expected from Canada (64% or +3.0kt), Australia (20.5%, 859.4t); backed by the Block Cave expansion at the Carrapateena mine and Russia (8.6%, +227.5t). The Canadian-based McArthur River mine, which is slated to re-start by the end of 2022, will have a saleable production of up to 910t in 2022. In addition, production from Canada’s Cigar Lake project, is expected to increase from 5.5kt in 2021 to 8.2kt in 2022, owing to successful completion of development work that had been postponed earlier.
- The report contains an overview of the global uranium mining industry including key demand driving factors affecting the global Uranium mining industry. It provides detailed information on reserves, reserves by country, production, production by country, production by company, major operating mines, competitive landscape, major exploration and development projects.
Reasons to Buy
- To gain an understanding of the global uranium mining industry, relevant driving factors
- To understand historical and forecast trend on global uranium production
- To identify key players in the global uranium mining industry
- To identify major active, exploration and development projects by region
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06381113/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001