Global Vacuum Cleaner Market
Dublin, Jan. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Vacuum Cleaner Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global vacuum cleaner market is expected to grow from $7.90 billion in 2021 to $8.83 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.9%. The vacuum cleaner market is expected to grow to $12.31 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 8.6%.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the vacuum cleaner market in 2021. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in the vacuum cleaner market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Increasing disposable income is expected to propel the growth of the vacuum cleaner market going forward. The income available to be spent after deduction of taxes and social security charges is called disposable income. Increasing disposable income and lifestyle changes have fueled the market for vacuum cleaners steadily in the past few years.
People are shifting towards electronic gadgets to make their lives easier and faster due to their changing lifestyles and increasing disposable income, which allows them to save more money and spend more money on products or gadgets to make their lives more comfortable.
For instance, according to the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA), the official website of the United States government, in 2022, the personal disposable income of an American citizen has increased by 0.4% and spending has increased by 0.9% monthly. Therefore, the increasing disposable income is driving the demand for the vacuum cleaner market.
Technological advancement is the key trend gaining popularity in the vacuum cleaner market. Major companies operating in the vacuum cleaner market are focused on developing technologically advanced products to strengthen their market position.
For instance, in March 2022, Creative Newtech Ltd., an India-based company operating in the designing and developing of cleaning equipment, launched Dustor, a next-gen robotic vacuum cleaner with light detection and ranging (LIDAR) technology.
The Dustor is a next-generation robotic vacuum cleaner that is capable of tracing the smallest particles of dust where human eyes cannot see them, cleaning surroundings with the intervention of humans, and crossing obstacles while cleaning.
In September 2021, Advent International, a US-based private equity firm, acquired Eureka Forbes Ltd. for $550.6 million. The acquisition will assist the Shapoorji Pallonji Group in reducing debt and focusing on core construction and real estate businesses. Eureka Forbes Ltd. is an India-based consumer goods company that manufactures water purifiers, air purifiers, and vacuum cleaners.
No. of Pages
2022 - 2026
Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022
Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2026
Compound Annual Growth Rate
Reasons to Purchase
Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
Assessment of Russia - War Impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodities supply and their direct and indirect impact on the market analyzed in the report.
Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Identify growth segments for investment.
Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
Benchmark performance against key competitors.
Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By Product: Canister; Central; Drum; Robotic; Upright; Wet and Dry; Other Products
2) By Application: Industrial; Residential; Commercial
3) By Distribution Channel: Online; Offline
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Vacuum Cleaner Market Characteristics
3. Vacuum Cleaner Market Trends And Strategies
4. Vacuum Cleaner Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. Vacuum Cleaner Market Size And Growth
6. Vacuum Cleaner Market Segmentation
7. Vacuum Cleaner Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Vacuum Cleaner Market
9. China Vacuum Cleaner Market
10. India Vacuum Cleaner Market
11. Japan Vacuum Cleaner Market
12. Australia Vacuum Cleaner Market
13. Indonesia Vacuum Cleaner Market
14. South Korea Vacuum Cleaner Market
15. Western Europe Vacuum Cleaner Market
16. UK Vacuum Cleaner Market
17. Germany Vacuum Cleaner Market
18. France Vacuum Cleaner Market
19. Eastern Europe Vacuum Cleaner Market
20. Russia Vacuum Cleaner Market
21. North America Vacuum Cleaner Market
22. USA Vacuum Cleaner Market
23. South America Vacuum Cleaner Market
24. Brazil Vacuum Cleaner Market
25. Middle East Vacuum Cleaner Market
26. Africa Vacuum Cleaner Market
27. Vacuum Cleaner Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Vacuum Cleaner Market
29. Vacuum Cleaner Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Haier Group Corp.
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
LG Electronics Inc.
Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Miele & Cie. KG
Josef Kranzle GmbH & Co. KG
Stanley Black & Decker Inc
American Vacuum Company
Ghibli & Wirbel SpA
CS Unitec Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sjjcdr
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900