Report Scope: The report provides an overview of the global market for vertical farming and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2021 through 2026.
New York, Nov. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Vertical Farming: Global Markets to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06185815/?utm_source=GNW
Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on technique, component, structure, and region.
The report also focuses on the major driving trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape.The report explains the current trends in the vertical farming market.
The report concludes with detailed profiles of the major players in the global vertical farming market.
- 32 data tables and 29 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for vertical farming technology
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2022 and 2024, along with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation of current market size for vertical farming, market forecast, and corresponding market share analysis by technique, structure of farming, component, and geographic region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning drivers, restraints and other forces affecting the progress of this market
- Information on upcoming market opportunities and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Highlights of the COVID-19 impact on the vertical farming market
- Insight into recent industry structure, current competitive scenario, R&D activities, and regulatory and legislative issues currently focused on vertical farming industry ecosystem
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Profile descriptions of the major industry players, including AeroFarms, AmHydro, Bowery Farming, Intelligent Growth Solutions (IGS Ltd.), Plenty Unlimited Inc., and Signify Holding
Vertical farming technology is a type of controlled environment farming.Vertical farming can be performed in practically any locale with a combination of hardware tools and software.
It is based on soil-free farming techniques which use about 80% less water than traditional farming and as well is pesticide-free. To be successful vertical farming requires a granular level of control and management of growing conditions, such as managing the customized lighting essential for photosynthesis for different crops, and managing and controlling ventilation, humidity, nutrient level, and water level.
COVID-19 has boosted the market for vertical farming in both developed and developing countries.The technology is being implemented inside old and unused buildings as well as in repurposed shipping containers to ensure fast delivery of healthy food to the market.
The increased adoption of IoT and other technologies ensures precision at every level of vertical farming, as these technologies help control all aspects of an operation and as well detect failure of equipment so timely action can be taken. Moreover, governments across the globe are aiming to achieve Agriculture 4.0 by advancing agricultural technology and food security. This has given momentum to the growth of the vertical farming market. The vertical farming market is expected to grow from $REDACTED in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED% to reach about $REDACTED in 2026.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06185815/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001