- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Voltalia (Euronext Paris, ISIN code: FR0011995588) announces the termination of the liquidity contract signed on July 10, 2014 with Invest Securities. The termination has taken effect July 9, 2021 after market close.
The following resources appeared on the liquidity account when the contract started:
· 0 shares
On the termination date of the contract, the following resources appeared on the liquidity account:
· 30,384 shares
As a reminder, as of June 30, 2021, i.e., the latest half-year statement of the liquidity contract, the following cash and shares were allocated to the liquidity account:
· 30,795 shares
And between July 1, 2021 and July 9, 2021 included :
· the number of transactions on buy side amounted to 35
· the number of transactions on sell side amounted to 58
· the volume traded on buy side amounted to 2,507 shares for €54,929.41
· the volume traded on sell side amounted to 2,918 shares for €64,781.13
Next on the agenda: Q2 2021 revenues on July 21, 2021 (after market closing)
About Voltalia (www.voltalia.com)
Voltalia is an international player in the renewable energy sector. The Group produces and sells electricity generated from wind, solar, hydraulic, biomass and storage facilities that it owns and operates. Voltalia has generating capacity in operation and under construction of more than 1.4 GW and a portfolio of projects under development representing total capacity of 9.7 GW.