The growth of this market is driven by factors such as the low cost of investment, the rise in demand for real-time surveillance data, and flexible scalability offered by VSaaS. Market for hybrid VSaaS segment to grow at the high CAGR during the forecast period.
New York, June 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "VSaaS Market by Type, Vertical and Geography" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p04930599/?utm_source=GNW
The hybrid VSaaS segment is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period.The market growth is attributed enhanced security features provided by hybrid VSaaS technology.
In hybrid VSaaS, the recorded data is stored at the customer and service provider’s end; the main reason behind using this type is security concerns regarding data.As hybrid services ensure more data security, remote access, flexibility in adding devices, flexible payment structure, and scalability of data storage, they are adopted for commercial applications such as enterprises, retail stores, and financial institutions.
The demand for storing data on the premises and on the cloud drives the growth of the hybrid VSaaS market.
Infrastructure vertical segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the VSaaS market during forecast period
The infrastructure vertical of the VSaaS market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.The increasing demand for VSaaS solutions across transportation & city surveillance, and public places segments is expected to propel the growth of the market.
The increasing investments by governments of various countries to increase safety levels in public places help the market to grow. In addition, the development of smart city infrastructure will boost market opportunities for VSaaS in the years to come.
North America to hold a significant share of the VSaaS market during the forecast period
North America is expected to hold a significantly large share for VSaaS market during the forecast period.Factors such as increasing government initiatives to implement advanced surveillance systems in public places, government buildings, and high-security areas are driving the VSaaS market in North America.
The increasing number of public safety initiatives and security practices are creating opportunities in both, government, and commercial verticals.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews have been conducted with key industry experts in the VSaaS space. The break-up of primary participants for the report has been shown below:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 40%, Tier 2 – 25%, and Tier 3 – 35%
• By Designation: C-level Executives – 35%, Directors –40%, and Others – 25%
• By Region: North America –35%, Europe – 20%, Asia Pacific– 30%, and RoW – 15%
The report profiles key players in the VSaaS market with their respective market ranking analysis. Prominent players profiled in this report are include ADT (US), Johnson Controls (Ireland), Axis Communications AB (Sweden), Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions Company (Canada), and Alarm.com (US). Apart from these, Pacific Controls (UAE), Arlo Technologies, Inc. (US), Camcloud (Canada), MOBOTIX AG (Germany), Morphean SA (Switzerland), Solink (Canada), Verkada Inc. (US), Vivint (US), Camio (US), iVideon (US), IronYun (US), and 3dEYE Inc. (Canada), are among a few emerging companies in the VSaaS market.
This research report categorizes the VSaaS market on the basis of type, vertical and region.The report describes the major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities pertaining to the VSaaS market and forecasts the same till 2027 (including analysis of COVID-19 impact on the market).
Apart from these, the report also consists of leadership mapping and analysis of all the companies included in the VSaaS ecosystem.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
The report would help leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the VSaaS market comprehensively and provides the closest market size projection for all subsegments across different regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for market growth.
3. This report would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to improve their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, product developments and launches, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.
4. The analysis of the top 25 companies, based on the market rank as well as the product footprint will help stakeholders visualize the market positioning of these key players.
5. Patent analysis, trade data, and technological trends that will shape the market in the coming years has also been covered in this report.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04930599/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001