Summary Global Waste Management industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024).
New York, Aug. 31, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Waste Management Global Industry Almanac 2015-2024" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p04487654/?utm_source=GNW
The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
- The waste management industry consists of all municipal solid waste (MSW) - including non-hazardous waste generated in households, commercial establishments and institutions, and non-hazardous industrial process wastes, agricultural wastes and sewage sludge.
- The industry’s value represents the amount of total typical charge per ton for landfill multiplied by the volume of MSW generated.
- The industry’s volume represents the total MSW generation.All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2019 annual average exchange rates.
- Covid-19: Figures presented in this report are calculated applying the "middle path" scenario - this is based on the current situation in countries where the epidemic burst first, like China as a model countries and the announcements made by governments, stating that the abnormal situation may last up to six months.
- The assumption has been made that after this time the economy will gradually go back to the levels recorded before the pandemics by the end of the year.It is also assumed that there is no widespread economic crisis as seen back in 2008 due to announced pay-outs across countries.
- At the moment of preparation of this report in April 2020 the economic implications of the lock downs of many economics are still very difficult to predict as there is no indication how long the pandemics could last, the number of sectors forced to stay closed and the scale of the governmental’ aid involved.At the same time the weight of the pandemic seriousness is applied on the individual countries in this report based on death to population ratio recorded in countries.
- The global waste management industry had total revenues of $83,821.7m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2% between 2015 and 2019.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.4% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 1,411.4 billion tons in 2019.
- The EU has instituted targets for its member states in a bid to reduce waste.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global waste management Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global waste management Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management Industry players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global waste management Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the global waste management Industry by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the global waste management Industry in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global waste management Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global waste management Industry in relation to its regional counterparts?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04487654/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001