Let’s find out how the interbank compares with the technicals at 8 AM GMT on this Wednesday.
Euro/Dollar’s short and long term indicators are mostly neutral, but the mid term shows mixed results. The close to 25% long interbank is bullish.
The Cable has 6 neutrals in both the short and long terms. 5 models are green in the 4-hour scale, but the only 10% long interbank is neutral, just like the hourly and daily models.
Dollar/Yen’s short term brings 6 neutrals. Mid and long terms have 4 and 6 sell prompts respectively, which is backed up by the 47% short interbank.
Pound/Yen has 5 neutrals in the hourly chart. Mid term brings mixed results and 5 studies point South in the daily range. The only 2% long interbank matches the hourly outlook.
Euro/Yen’s 1 and 4 hour charts have 5 and 4 neutrals respectively. There are 5 red signals in the daily range, but the 23% long interbank is bullish.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Important AUD Pairs’ Technical Outlook: 14.02.2018
- DAX Index Daily Fundamental Forecast – February 14, 2018
- USD/CAD Daily Fundamental Forecast – February 14, 2018
- Bitcoin on the Move, but in the Shadows of Litecoin
- Hero Token Swoops in Over $30 Million In Just 12 Hours of Launch
- EUR/USD, AUD/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY Daily Outlook – February 14, 2018