Welding Consumables Market Research Report by Welding Technique (Arc Welding, Laser-Beam Welding, and Oxy-Fuel Welding), by Welding Consumables (Flux Cored Wires, SAW Wires & Fluxes, Solid Wires, and Stick Electrodes), by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Welding Consumables Market Research Report by Welding Technique, by Welding Consumables, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05911927/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Welding Consumables Market is expected to grow from USD 12,908.48 Million in 2020 to USD 16,861.10 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Welding Consumables Market is expected to grow from EUR 11,318.40 Million in 2020 to EUR 14,784.13 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Welding Consumables Market is expected to grow from GBP 10,062.08 Million in 2020 to GBP 13,143.12 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Welding Consumables Market is expected to grow from JPY 1,377,662.86 Million in 2020 to JPY 1,799,506.69 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Welding Consumables Market is expected to grow from AUD 18,744.84 Million in 2020 to AUD 24,484.56 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Welding Consumables to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Welding Technique, the Welding Consumables Market studied across Arc Welding, Laser-Beam Welding, and Oxy-Fuel Welding.
Based on Welding Consumables, the Welding Consumables Market studied across Flux Cored Wires, SAW Wires & Fluxes, Solid Wires, and Stick Electrodes.
Based on Application, the Welding Consumables Market studied across Automotive & Transportation, Building & Construction, and Marine Applications.
Based on Geography, the Welding Consumables Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Welding Consumables Market including Ador Welding Limited, Air Liquide SA, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Chosun Welding Co., Ltd., Colfax Corporation, CS HOLDINGS CO., LTD., Denyo Co., Ltd., ESAB Group, Inc., EWM AG, Fronius International GmbH, FSH Welding Group, Hilarius Haarlem Holland B.V., Illinois Tool Works Inc., Kemppi Oy, KISWEL CO., LTD., Kiswel Ltd, Kobe Steel, Ltd., Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., Miller Electric Mfg. LLC, Obara Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Tianjin Bridge Welding Materials Co., Ltd., Voestalpine AG, voestalpine AG, WB Alloy Welding Products Limited, and Yawata Electrode Co Ltd..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Welding Consumables Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Welding Consumables Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Welding Consumables Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Welding Consumables Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Welding Consumables Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Welding Consumables Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Welding Consumables Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05911927/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001