UK Markets closed

WOOD GROUP (JOHN) PLC - Director/PDMR Shareholding

  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.
  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.
·10-min read
In this article:
  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.
  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated

a)

Name

DAVID KEMP

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status


CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2022-2024 AND ADJUSTMENT OF VESTING OUTCOMES BY THE REMUNERATION COMMITTEE, IF APPLICABLE.

THE AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2027

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

380,024

d)

Aggregated information

- Aggregated volume

- Price

380,024

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction


2022-04-28

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated

a)

Name

KEN GILMARTIN

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2022-2024 AND ADJUSTMENT OF VESTING OUTCOMES BY THE REMUNERATION COMMITTEE, IF APPLICABLE.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2025 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2027

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

292,845

d)

Aggregated information

- Aggregated volume

- Price

292,845

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction


2022-04-28

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated

a)

Name

STEPHANIE COX

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - OPERATIONS

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2022-2024 AND ADJUSTMENT OF VESTING OUTCOMES BY THE REMUNERATION COMMITTEE, IF APPLICABLE.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2025 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2027

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

292,845

d)

Aggregated information

- Aggregated volume

- Price

292,845

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction


2022-04-28

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated

a)

Name

MICHAEL COLLINS

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status


EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - PROJECTS

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2022-2024 AND ADJUSTMENT OF VESTING OUTCOMES BY THE REMUNERATION COMMITTEE, IF APPLICABLE.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2025 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2027

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

189,365

d)

Aggregated information

- Aggregated volume

- Price

189,365

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction


2022-04-28

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated

a)

Name

JOSEPH SCZURKO

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - ENVIRONMENT & INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTING

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2022-2024 AND ADJUSTMENT OF VESTING OUTCOMES BY THE REMUNERATION COMMITTEE, IF APPLICABLE.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2025 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2027

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

226,197

d)

Aggregated information

- Aggregated volume

- Price

226,197

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction


2022-04-28

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated

a)

Name


LESLEY BIRSE

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status


EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - PEOPLE & ORGANISATION

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2022-2024 AND ADJUSTMENT OF VESTING OUTCOMES BY THE REMUNERATION COMMITTEE, IF APPLICABLE.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2025 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2027

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

138,106

d)

Aggregated information

- Aggregated volume

- Price

138,106

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction


2022-04-28

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated

a)

Name

NINA SCHOFIELD

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - HEALTH, SAFETY, SECURITY, ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2022-2024 AND ADJUSTMENT OF VESTING OUTCOMES BY THE REMUNERATION COMMITTEE, IF APPLICABLE.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2025 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2027

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

175,959

d)

Aggregated information

- Aggregated volume

- Price

175,959

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction


2022-04-28

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated

a)

Name

JENNIFER RICHMOND

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT – STRATEGY & DEVELOPMENT

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2022-2024 AND ADJUSTMENT OF VESTING OUTCOMES BY THE REMUNERATION COMMITTEE, IF APPLICABLE.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2025 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2027

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

186,275

d)

Aggregated information

- Aggregated volume
- Price

186,275
£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction


2022-04-28

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated

a)

Name

MARTIN MCINTYRE

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

GENERAL COUNSEL AND COMPANY SECRETARY

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

INITIAL NOTIFICATION

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

a)

Name

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

b)

LEI

549300PLYY6I10B6S323

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849

b)

Nature of the transaction

AWARD OF CONDITIONAL SHARES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN (“LTP”) SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2022-2024 AND ADJUSTMENT OF VESTING OUTCOMES BY THE REMUNERATION COMMITTEE, IF APPLICABLE.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2025 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2027

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

£NIL

168,384

d)

Aggregated information

- Aggregated volume

- Price

168,384

£NIL

e)

Date of the transaction


2022-04-28

f)

Place of the transaction

OUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting